🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    omg I opened up SYS and saw this glitch 🤣
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Okay kinda off theme here but I need your help! I want to change up my doll a bit but I’m not sure on what I want or just keep my dolls face the same so please react your opinion ☺️

Edit: got the nose thanks to my lack of willpower 😂 thank you everyone ❤️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Where is this dress from? 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I finally got it 😂my scores are sooo bad
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Y’all think I should buy the hair to complete this outfit sometime this weekend? 
    Awesome-yes
    lol-no
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Chooky1116 I say give her a new nose, but wait til a VIP event
    @JaelynJax I’m pretty sure that dress is from the glitterati kollection
    Thank you! ❤️ I will still have enough for vip so should I go for it? 😂
    @Chooky1116 normally I’d say yes, but with Kimiversary coming up I still wouldn’t. The two to three months before a Kimiversary, I tend to be really stingy with my k stars and only spend if I have to, but if you don’t have too many items on your wishlist, go for it! Just remember that items are really pricey for Kimiversary.
    Thank you ❤️ I don’t have too many things on my Wishlist so I will give the nose a think over ☺️ I do love it so it’s so tempting same with the Korkov eyes 😂 I just wasn’t sure if others thought the nose and eyes look good on my doll 😊
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I know this isn’t the proper place to add this but omg I’ve been playing this game for going on two years now and have NEVER had the option to watch ads for free kstars or do offers. I accidentally pressed on the cash and a random add popped up then I noticed the button so I checked the kstars and there it was. I was able to watch 10 videos without issue. Y’all I’m so happy lol
    edited April 2020
    @Chooky1116 don’t get me wrong, I love the nose on your doll, it’s the best nose in the game imo. I do like the eyes as well, I personally like to go for a darker/neutral shade for my eyeshadow because my eyes are brown, but bright eye colors look really nice with bright eye makeup 🤗
    I love natural eyes too that’s why I love my current eyes and adding a pop of colour too them is easy too ☺️ So I might wait till vip to get the eyes and get the nose now ❤️ So many options 🥺🥺🥺

edit: your doll is beautiful btw 😍😍
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Chooky1116 just curious how much the korkov eyes are? I got mine in a bundle in the pop up shop. I love those eyes though! I use them when I’m wearing glittery shiny outfits. I would also advise to wait until Kimiversary. The nose will be half off then and you may think you don’t have many things you want to buy, but then you see a throwback item you’ve never seen before and you’re like omg I have to have it! It’s only two months away. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2020
    JaelynJax said:

@Poopnuggets69 is correct

@AliBryant 's Kollection thread

think someone asked about those shoes earlier in the thread too
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Looks 4-7. I personally like look 6 better than look 7, but the voters really liked look 7!
    @Chooky1116 just curious how much the korkov eyes are? I got mine in a bundle in the pop up shop. I love those eyes though! I use them when I’m wearing glittery shiny outfits. I would also advise to wait until Kimiversary. The nose will be half off then and you may think you don’t have many things you want to buy, but then you see a throwback item you’ve never seen before and you’re like omg I have to have it! It’s only two months away. 
    They are 80kstars 😊 I was just to post that I gave in and got the nose 😂 I love it ❤️

@Chooky1116 I don’t judge, I have no will power either!! 😂 if I see a pretty kollection I’m just like okay take all my stars. 
    @Chooky1116 I don’t judge, I have no will power either!! 😂 if I see a pretty kollection I’m just like okay take all my stars. 
    I’m so weak with kollections 😂😂 and I can’t stop until I have the bundles haha 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    They are 80kstars 😊 I was just to post that I gave in and got the nose 😂 I love it ❤️

your doll looks gorgeous :heart:
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    JaelynJax said:

@Poopnuggets69 is correct

@AliBryant 's Kollection thread

think someone asked about those shoes earlier in the thread too
    Aww thanks @Poopnuggets69 and @KaylaJ
    don’t think I have had that Kollection in my rotation
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Anyone know where this dress is from?

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @282A183B don’t worry about TS board score discrepancies; it should update when you submit another outfit! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2020

They never get added in order even though I click them in order

I also only realized when looking at makeup that I own the short 20s hair with the silver pins in it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Looks 7 & 8

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️