🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

1404142434446Next

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Miyuri maybe you should messsge kalinda on here and see if she can help you ? 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Still haven't recieved my missing kstars, or the email dress🙃
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
    AVINXX said:
    Did you message support or kalinda? Ive seen ppl have faster help with kalinda or eggs!
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    Did you message support or kalinda? Ive seen ppl have faster help with kalinda or eggs!
    I've seen them tell people to only message them or support, and I've already contacted support sadly
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @therealChar When I posted here, I had already answered the email: I explained everything again one more time and added screenshots, so she would see what I was talking about. I’m waiting for an answer there first before contacting Kalinda or Eggs since we’re not supposed to do both, but it was frustrating because the 1st rep was really nice and helpful whereas this one looks like she didn’t even read my message…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
    Hi i know it's a bit late.. I messaged customer support because my last look didn't get votes and i was supposed to be 1st.. they checked and said they added the hair to my account and it wasnt there .. so I closed and reopened the game and we kinda went back and forth with the messages.. They told me to check again and the hair is still not there! anyone else had this issue..?
    Have you tried looking in different sections for the hair? Maybe its in short hair ? If not reboot your phone!
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i risked myself with this look and only got 31 points ☹ I think it match the theme but not enough  I'm still 2nd place so I'm not really mad about it. And the votes came in less than 5 minutes 🤔 that was very weird 
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I must have missed it can someone tell me what was the issues during this week’s SYS event?