⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 4/24/20 - 5⭐ Professional April Weekend! ⭐

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

🎵🎶 these boots are made for walking and thats just what theyll do one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you 🎵🎶
    @Carol Davida love the new lips sis! 😍 purple is definitely your color 💜
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Fiera wow tysm doll 🥰🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    marir222 said:
    Feelin a little  Rock n Roll  
    omg your doll is so cute !! love the way you styled her. btw where is the hair from ??
    Thank you soo much! It’s from the newest fashion goals! It’s my new favorite hair! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @therealChar wow tysm sis :love: I love them too 🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    and that’s a bad thing because.......?
    I’m not a fan of sponge bob 🤣 please don’t kill me 🙉
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts

Anyone else finished or I’m just fast 😂😂😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Got inspired from the forum to take a spin on the sequin stunner kollection, and I got the bundle with the 70 kstar spin😍 I think this is my new favorite hairstyle
    Same it was my favorite for weeks!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Really like the outfit still didn’t get the hair but i think it’s very cute 💖 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I am dying to get one of the two hair styles in dark romance but i know it’s gonna be the kash and I’ve been grinding to collect kstars so i can get everything i want in kimiversary what should i dooo

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

This is the fastest I’ve finished an event I think! Love this hair with the blue dye. 
    Now I can focus on my storylines yay
    also featuring my throwback shoes From this week that actually kinda go with this look 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @d98 just type @ and their name together and a drop down menu appears to select them, like this

Thanks @AliBryant

• JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

Almost done with this event. Really like the shorts and jacket. Trying to save k-stars... not going good. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    The jacket is really growing on me !
    Now the long grind to get the hair. So many people are done with this event and then there’s me lol didn’t get any gb items so no bonus event points 🤷‍♀️😆 oh well

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited April 2020
    kokokokonut said: Koko
    I’ve been playing this game for nearly 4 years and still don’t know what weekend the kimiversary is, can someone enlighten me! 
    Hi DramaDramaDrama, the Kimiversary is traditionally ‘around’ the 2nd-3rd week of June, depending where the weekends fall. I could be off by a day or two, depending on where the weekends fall. ;). Nice seeing you again!
    I’ve been playing this game for nearly 4 years and still don’t know what weekend the kimiversary is, can someone enlighten me! 
    Hi DramaDramaDrama, the Kimiversary is traditionally ‘around’ the 2nd-3rd week of June, depending where the weekends fall. I could be off by a day or two, depending on where the weekends fall. ;). Nice seeing you again!
    Ah thank you so much Koko so I still have a month to save up my Kstars I feel like I’m gonna spend spend spend that weekend!!  And thank you @kokokokonut it’s so nice to have time for the forums again! I got a new full time job but with the virus I’m working from home! Hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited April 2020

I’m only at the shorts @AmyMimi so don’t feel too far behind! 

I’m not keen on the shorts at all they are very hard to style and I hate hate hate low rise jeans IRL and in the game! 

I did have to chase a bit for this winning dyes and some event points along the way but I won the yellow dress! I love it! Glad I chased it in the end! 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

I think the earnables are great, I’m really loving everything 🖤
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I love this top!!
    So happy we are finally having some casual clothes :smiley:
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @AmyMimi where is the first hair you used from? It's so cute!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @AguadeCoco I got it so long ago and as it’s got a heart next to it I’m guess it’s from a dating event 😊 I’ll try and find it
    edit: found it and it’s a gb item I got way back in 2015 👍

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you so much @AmyMimi!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I kinda really miss jewelry and handheld earnables, not gift boxes. Seriously, they’ve started replicating dresses (👗 ) 
    and I really need/ like those. (And don’t like spending money...glu is not getting my Trump “economic impact payment“ lol- hey, I’m not starting a political discussion, it’s a joke. so don’t jump on me!)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It would be cool if we also got high waisted shorts and oversized leather/denim jacket ☺️
    edited April 2020

😎 feel like a rockstar. Got to the jacket finally!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Got the jacket! Love it 😍 don’t like the shorts that much, would have liked it more if they were high waisted! 👍🏼
    Next up; the hair. Got k-stars in my box so no extra points. 😅
  • molly___molly___ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Not sure where to post this but every time I try to watch videos for k-stars this is all that I get. It’s been like that since the update and I’ve never bought anything in-game and I’m a legit player 😩 it doesn’t even give me the options to buy k-stars and when i contacted glu through the settings they just said it was based off of advertising?? @KalindaKing can you help 🥺
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I am a big fan of leather jackets so I absolutely love this!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

The girl told me, "Take off your jacket"
    I said, "Babes, man's not hot"