🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

😌 gold dress was a good investment! Its nice being able to finally use my fav hair ! Also last look on here her drink disappeared  my girl looks like shes missing a hand lol. 
    Your doll was made for that hair and this theme! You are slaying! I have loved all your looks!!! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @robertavyy ok my ticket comes in about five I hope you find me or the dress! 
    Are your look is finished? If so I didn’t find it ☹️
    Yes it did sometime ago- the votes are coming immediately my look finished in under ten minutes! I’m sorry you aren’t finding it! I have seen only a couple times and it’s such a perfect dress for this theme
    Actually it is perfect for this theme. But I don’t see it anymore in my voting booth 🥺
    iOS player 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @mandamay76 I’ve only seen it twice but i was one diamond off both times 😫 i’m surprised it’s so hard to find
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @princessprecious the hair is in the voting booth right now!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

😌 gold dress was a good investment! Its nice being able to finally use my fav hair ! Also last look on here her drink disappeared  my girl looks like shes missing a hand lol. 
    Your doll was made for that hair and this theme! You are slaying! I have loved all your looks!!! 
    😭💗thanks so much beautiful!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Stilllll looking for that orange dress if anyone can pls tag me
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited April 2020
    If anyone is submitting either the red wine glass or the red wine bottle handheld today, please tag me!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
    PixiDust said:
    if anyone on ios submits the gold confetti aura please tag me 💞
    I’m using on my every look it too. I’m about to submit my look right now ☺️
    iOS player 

@robertavyy thankyou !!!
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Rikk thank you love! I bought the black and white dress on black friday! I think it's the first time I've used it for an SYS 😀
    - Emmy
    PixiDust said:
    @robertavyy thankyou !!!
    I just submitted. Good luck! It’s already getting votes
    iOS player 

@robertavyy I found it ! thankyou so much 🥺💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    If anyone is submitting either the red wine glass or the red wine bottle handheld today, please tag me!
    I've seen red wine handheld bottle numerous times but it was unavailable for purchase 🤔
    Please correct me if I'm wrong and were talking about different bottles! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I have a question: what dress scores well on this SYS *and* is versatile enough to be used in some other SYS? Basically, what would be a good investment? 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    @princessprecious the hair is in the voting booth right now!
    I've only just seen this but thank you so much for tagging me!! I was actually in the voting booth when you tagged me and didn't find it 😩 did you manage to buy it? 💕
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Chooky1116 just curious how much the korkov eyes are? I got mine in a bundle in the pop up shop. I love those eyes though! I use them when I’m wearing glittery shiny outfits. I would also advise to wait until Kimiversary. The nose will be half off then and you may think you don’t have many things you want to buy, but then you see a throwback item you’ve never seen before and you’re like omg I have to have it! It’s only two months away. 
    They are 80kstars 😊 I was just to post that I gave in and got the nose 😂 I love it ❤️

Ooh girl your doll is looking so pretty!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    These are literally the highest scores I’ve gotten this SYS
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you so much 🥺❤️❤️
    @Chooky1116 no problem girl!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa and others, I have just submitted the orange dress on iOS (dyed black tho)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I have a question: what dress scores well on this SYS *and* is versatile enough to be used in some other SYS? Basically, what would be a good investment? 
    @thesweetone I would recommend this one from the closet! I’ve used it in so many SYS events and it usually scores really well (I think because of the animated “mist.”). I like that you can see the shoes and you can change it up a lot with accessories.

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Looks 3-9

My looks have gradually been getting worse as I run out of outfits that fit the theme, and I can’t unlock anything 😥
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm running out of clothes but more importantly I'm running out of inspiration. I'm tempted to buy something from the kloset that will fit the theme but then I think it will be a waste since who knows when I'll use it again

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters if you got dye use it ! Especially gold or black though black is a hit or miss sometimes its turns things grey!  Even pale blue is doing ok. But i did a sapphire outfit that didnt get voted much.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Just reached the dress so I’ve no hope of getting the hair but I’m ok with that as I wouldn’t use it very often. 

I play on iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @therealChar thanks! I'll dye a couple of items and see how it goes. I haven't submitted any pale blue outfits, I'll give it a try!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited April 2020

🤷🏾‍♀️ i actually really liked this one (voters didnt much) . This shade of blue is very pretty most of the time the sapphire dye is overpowering on most clothes. But on very satin looking fabrics i love it. 😂 but i have an obnoxious amount of it STILL. Im trying to use it up.