🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    mandamay76 said: moo
    Looks 8-10
    Any chances u can submit second dress again?🙈😄
    iOS player 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    So definitely in a group with someone who got free tickets last week. That’s nice. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    mandamay76 said: moo
    Looks 8-10
    Any chances u can submit second dress again?🙈😄
    If I can unlock it! My next look is planned so I can prob do it look after that! I’ll tag you
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

Looks 9-10 and I liteliterally don't know what to do next
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @thenailaholic I don't think the glitch works that way. From what I understand, it lets you submit looks without taking tickets from your game but then shows all looks you've submitted as separate tickets, so some people can submit them over and over again and get a few free submissions that way. The tickets are not gonna roll over for next week like tickets you can buy because technically there's no tickets being used. But apparently the glitch happened again this week so it's possible your #1 had it. Or she's a hacker or simply bought a lot of tickets.
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    SweetPeaXO said: kaydencekkh said: I don’t know what makeup to try! Probably going to stick with red lips
    Hey love, where did you get the green @kaydencekkh Event VIP
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen didn’t find them but thanks anyways 😌please let me know when you use them again if possible!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @dolldream just entered this look with the lips. Hope you find her!

I play on iOS
  • itsgigirosinaitsgigirosina Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I know it’s very off theme but if anyone is submitting a look with this hair could you please tag me? 
    I’ve been wanting it for so long and I finally have enough diamonds ❤️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen your doll looks amazing in that hair!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 9 & 10 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Just wanna day that this might be my favorite SYS theme ever. The looks have been so creative, even among players with a limited wardrobe. It’s so refreshing compared to the normal voting booth w/ antlers & angel wings lol
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Got them!!! Thank you so so much I’ve wanted them for ages, I can’t believe it🤩💛 @MarianiPoizen

edit: @TheKylie thanks for your help too😌
    I know it’s very off theme but if anyone is submitting a look with this hair could you please tag me? 

I can if u on iOS 
    iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @ashleydianem (and other person I forgot username of, sorry) thanks for the tips!❤️ I'll get rid of the tattoo.
    @Zarah thanks! ✨I already have the Kash dress, scored pretty well (for me), also have it in black and light blue, kinda saving for when I run out of looks!
    @Rikk yes I was thinking about that one so after reading your tip I bought it! I love the animated misty thing lol. Ty! 🖤

This is my planned look for when I get a ticket. Tried to implement everything that's been said, but will be glad to hear any suggestions 🥰

I can if u on iOS 
    I am! Thank you 

I can if u on iOS 
    I am! Thank you 
    I can submit it right now if u ready to vote ☺️
    iOS player 

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    So definitely in a group with someone who got free tickets last week. That’s nice. 
    Over 1000 votes??! 😳 *chin drops* 

I can if u on iOS 
    I am! Thank you 
    That would be awesome, thanks so much ❤️

I can if u on iOS 
    I am! Thank you 
    That would be awesome, thanks so much ❤️
    Just submitted. Good luck ☺️

iOS player 

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I feel like my options is running out 😂 I see that short dresses score best. Is long dresses as the first one enough 20’s. Kylie had that dress on a party Kris had. I’m not sure but I think it was a 20’s themed party. 
    some longer beaded dresses are very 1920's - My wedding theme was going to be 1920's speakeasy before we cancelled and my wedding dress i had chosen was very similiar to the first dress here!   I used it and got a 54 - Im sorry it scores lower for you - I think you styled it beautifully!
    Thank you for your feedback and kind words.I don’t know a lot about the 20’s, i do know that dark lip, skinny brows and silver eyeshadow was a trend 🤔 I’m sorry about your wedding being cancelled 😞💕

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

I feel like my options is running out 😂 I see that short dresses score best. Is long dresses as the first one enough 20’s. Kylie had that dress on a party Kris had. I’m not sure but I think it was a 20’s themed party. 
    some longer beaded dresses are very 1920's - My wedding theme was going to be 1920's speakeasy before we cancelled and my wedding dress i had chosen was very similiar to the first dress here!   I used it and got a 54 - Im sorry it scores lower for you - I think you styled it beautifully!
    Thank you for your feedback and kind words.I don’t know a lot about the 20’s, i do know that dark lip, skinny brows and silver eyeshadow was a trend 🤔 I’m sorry about your wedding being cancelled 😞💕

You’re welcome! And it’s ok it was a mutual decision! We are still great friends!!! But I’m kinda sad I didn’t get to live out my 1920s speakeasy dreams 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @dolldream just entered this look with the lips. Hope you find her!

Hey I think we’re in the same group! Just thought I’d tell u that I think your looks are amazing and I’m surprised you’re not number one tbh!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    yezx said:
    Oh wow I have a new #1, if anyone needs inspiration from her... Honestly Glu, I’m so done with this. 

Don’t @ me for exposing her. If she didnt want someone to see this outfit, she shouldn’t have submitted it. 
    I saw that doll! Rolled my eyes and sighed, which is quickly becoming the norm with SYS. At least people are spamming the newsletter dress less now though
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited April 2020
    yezx said:
    Oh wow I have a new #1, if anyone needs inspiration from her... Honestly Glu, I’m so done with this. 

Don’t @ me for exposing her. If she didnt want someone to see this outfit, she shouldn’t have submitted it. 
    I saw her too and voted the other doll for being more on theme.

1. You're not exposing her because you've hidden her name
    2. You were given the choice to vote for her or another competing doll
    3. You chose to be an asshole online and make this very pointed post claiming to expose someone whilst not exposing her

I understand SYS is frustrating almost all of the time. I'm trying to stay on top 5 just for the dress which I love, I get it. We see completely off theme looks every week, just don't vote for them. 

Do i like this look for the theme? No. Is it a horrible look? No. It's not like she's wearing the angel costume or last weeks ball gown with 4000 points