🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I think its sad when someone dresses well and then still submits extra. Thats currently my situation.like why cant we just compete ? 🤦🏾‍♀️ 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited April 2020

I just bought this panther with my leg..
    I'm so sad.. My dear k stars..😭
    Also just so you can understand how devastated I am, I didn't have my 20 k star videos since two days ago. So for me kstars are really precious..
    At least its the panther, tho. I was gonna buy him in the future anyway..

Love these eyes but i dont see em in the kloset ? Doesnt look like it was an event item so im wondering where their from. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @therealChar they are in the kloset, but under the eye tab instead of the makeup tab!! I had trouble finding them too
    @therealChar they are in the kloset, but under the eye tab instead of the makeup tab!! I had trouble finding them too
    I didnt  even know they had makeup in that section! Wow lol 
    For those looking for items and those submiting them before you submit let the person know cause votes are coming in fast the person looking for the item needs to be in the booth  before ! I just tested out if i could find my other doll (my daughters) and so i was in the booth first and then had her submit it ! And she was the third one i seen  thats her on the right ! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @samaaanthaaa I will be submitting orange dress in 15 minutes! Votes coming immediately so if you need it will go live at 9:15 pm EST  it’s dyed white 
    Well this flopped - excuse me while I submit another look - I’m shook - I couldn’t unlock anything I wanted so I threw this together and welp it didn’t go well 
  • bohmebabebohmebabe Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    bohmebabe said:

Very excited about this theme! Ive been waiting to show up for this 

IOS Player 
    Well this flopped - excuse me while I submit another look - I’m shook - I couldn’t unlock anything I wanted so I threw this together and welp it didn’t go well 
    I really love this look! 
    I really love this look! 
    Thank you! I have been fighting to take over first and did it with my last few looks! Ugh! I’m so upset! Nothing will unlock and should have at 3 pm so nothing I had planned is working! 
    I really love this look! 
    Thank you! I have been fighting to take over first and did it with my last few looks! Ugh! I’m so upset! Nothing will unlock and should have at 3 pm so nothing I had planned is working! 
    The unlocks have been iffy on mine too i can only do one!
    @therealChar- stuff has been messed up on this update - Gained  kstar videos lost rapid recharge ones! And my unlocks have been sketchy this whole time! Hoping I get some tomorrow or all my looks tomorrow aren’t gonna work 🙄😩🤨
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I feel like my options is running out 😂 I see that short dresses score best. Is long dresses as the first one enough 20’s. Kylie had that dress on a party Kris had. I’m not sure but I think it was a 20’s themed party. 
    some longer beaded dresses are very 1920's - My wedding theme was going to be 1920's speakeasy before we cancelled and my wedding dress i had chosen was very similiar to the first dress here!   I used it and got a 54 - Im sorry it scores lower for you - I think you styled it beautifully!
    Thank you for your feedback and kind words.I don’t know a lot about the 20’s, i do know that dark lip, skinny brows and silver eyeshadow was a trend 🤔 I’m sorry about your wedding being cancelled 😞💕

You’re welcome! And it’s ok it was a mutual decision! We are still great friends!!! But I’m kinda sad I didn’t get to live out my 1920s speakeasy dreams 
    You could always have a little get together party with your friends and you can dress up in 20’s outfits! 😁😍 I wish you all the happiness in the world 💕
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I wish I had these lips and hair ☹️ does anyone know if this hair is in the throwback boxes? and will these lips become available for diamonds next year?

iOS player
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m not going to lie, for the most part of this SYS I have not voted for the newsletter dress; neither submitted it myself. I don’t usually vote for repetitive looks in the SYS but for unique thought out ones. This one has been by far my favourite that has stood out. I have no idea if it’s a forum doll or not but I thought I’d share it with you guys. A 1920’s stewardess.

&&& I’m actually surprised with myself this SYS as so far I have not reused a hair or dress. All my looks have been different and non repetitive.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @asalaxo the hair is in throwback boxes! And the lips should be available for diamonds in august probably
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited April 2020

Love this look. Can anyone tell me where the dress is from? I voted for her and never saw her again.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I wish I had these lips and hair ☹️ does anyone know if this hair is in the throwback boxes? and will these lips become available for diamonds next year?

I want these lips too, they're so perfect for my doll : ( 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @mikaylachimo this is great! thank you 💕 I hope I’ll get the hair soon but tbh 60 k-stars is too much for tb boxes.
    iOS player
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Please tell me why? 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Just reached the dress so I’ve no hope of getting the hair but I’m ok with that as I wouldn’t use it very often. 

I'm surprised your look 5 and 6 didn't score higher! I personally love them, and they fit the theme very well ❤️ 
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

Love this look. Can anyone tell me where the dress is from? I voted for her and never saw her again.
    @therealChar it’s from the art gallery SYS. I believe it was about 6 or so months ago. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Anyone on iOS looking for something and able to vote rn? I have a ticket in like 10 minutes! I have no chance at the first place hair so it’s okay if it’s not very on theme lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh