🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020

Its been like a whole day and i have passed the ticket buyer she stopped submitting 👀 so fingers crossed i can stay on top. I really love the hair
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Anyone else notice that the people in your TS group tend to be the same throughout the weeks. I’ve been in a group with this jodie chick at least 6-8 times. As well as others in my group. Don’t think it’s just by chance. 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I have a ticket in a few minutes, anyone on ios want me to send in anything? 😊
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Glad I got to the earnable hair. If we ever have another theme flapper hairstyles make sense for, I have 2. I wish I could finish in TS in the number one spot to have that one, but at least I have the others.
    Platform: Android

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Is anyone having issues with scores? I just posted the same look I used as my first ticket again this morning since it did so well, and got over 10 votes less with the votes coming in this fast. I get that maybe voter preferences have changed but this seems suspicious to me...
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Update on my above post, I just used my 13th ticket after the votes from the 12th finished, and I also got 32 votes on a look that got almost 50 last time. So there goes my hair. @KalindaKing is this a glitch I don’t understand
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My votes are so low and I have so many ticket buyers - no way am I even getting top 5 😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @rose2797 the voting booth is probably filled with the earnble outfit and gold outfit. Thats why your scores are like that. Pretty much alot of ppl are using both those outfits.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @rose2797 that usually happens, if you submit the same look twice, the second submission tends to score lower
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any chance we could purchase TS items during sales? I really wanted the hair from this week and it's not happening.
    Platform: Android

Any chance we could purchase TS items during sales? I really wanted the hair from this week and it's not happening.
    I wish too! Theres been a few i missed out on. 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Anyone on iOS looking for something and able to vote rn? I have a ticket in like 10 minutes! I have no chance at the first place hair so it’s okay if it’s not very on theme lol
    I still looking for this dress if u have and can submit 🥺

I just submitted a look with this dress. I’m on iOS

Edit: I saw that you found the dress already! 😁
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    My votes are so low and I have so many ticket buyers - no way am I even getting top 5 😭 
    Damn that is a mad bunch of ticket buyers! I don’t understand why you would spend so much money each week on tickets when you could buy clothes instead!! Of course...unless theyre  hackers 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I’m voting along and come across a look that I submitted as my first look (It flopped majorly in the voting booths). Someone actually copied my look. Same facial features, eye colour, everything. 👀 #whatinthe

Congrats, you got cloned! Back in the Fall someone noticed my doll except it wasn’t a look I had submitted for that SYS but one before. Some time later, just like yourself, I ran into my clone as well which was in fact the first look from that SYS we were doing at the time. Apparently Glu admits they use clones, but have never told us how specifically they work or if it affects other dolls like the one you’re up against.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I am looking for this dress if anyone on iOS can submit it and tag me 🧡
    iOS player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Anyone on iOS looking for something and able to vote rn? I have a ticket in like 10 minutes! I have no chance at the first place hair so it’s okay if it’s not very on theme lol
    I still looking for this dress if u have and can submit 🥺

I just submitted a look with this dress. I’m on iOS

Edit: I saw that you found the dress already! 😁
    Yes. I found it. But thank u!🥰
    iOS player 

Hi also still looking for the orange dress on ios!! 💘
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Omg, I thought you found it.  I'm sorry.  I have my iOS coming up in about 3 hours.  I'll do it again then. @samaaanthaaa & @melissakkh.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Thank you so much!!!
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    aoife said:
    Absolutely adore these eyes! Anyone know where they are from or when they should become available? Also obsessed with this dress and only started playing again just after it was available i think, absolutely gutted, hopefully it will somehow be available in the future.

Yeah I'm obsessed with that dress too! The one time I every bought a ticket for sys, was this one. I was out of tickets and was fighting for 5th place to get the dress. But even with my payed ticket I didn't get it 😭 That sys was war for this dress I swear.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have an android ready. Does anyone want anything?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AliBryant said:
    Here are some of my looks, I did a mix of gowns and 20s inspired looks. These four were dresses I have never used in sys before so it was nice to get creative with them! Not the greatest scores though.

And these were my best scores, had to do some gowns to make sure I got the earnable hair!

Are u android? Cause im sure i seen the last one and voted for it!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Would someone mind entering the orange gown on iOS?🥺👉🏽👈🏽 I’ve been voting for two hours and no luck:(