🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

Now, this blew me away... 🙊
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    aniwde3 said:
    i dont think im gonna make it :( 
    310 energies? 👀
    It's extremely easy to stack up this much energy by opening GBs! No reason at all to assume anything else!
    Agreed, also voting gives a good amount of energy so that could contribute as well. I try to stockpile them ready for the new weekday event so I can get a head start !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    If it wasn’t for the BOMB that was this first look I might have got there but- 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My last two looks I tried haha 😂 

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Just one quick question guys can I rewear the same dress if I dye it another color? 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes @Amy136602!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Rikk thank you so much!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’m sorry so late @keepingupwithkelsey so sorry it;s later but I got tied up with family. I can submit the orange gown now.  If you want tell me and I will submit.  I’ll grab a pic so you know what yu9;re looking for
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m hoping it stays like this but I’m not very optimistic 🥺
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Sahana said:

These have been my looks so far, and right now, I'm second in my TS group, after a ticket buyer/hacker. So, I'm pretty happy atm :smile:

... though I doubt it'll stay that way. Buyers and hackers usually crawl their way up from hell into top 3 after the first few days.

... And that's a wrap! 👏🏽
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I’m so freaking sad that I won’t be getting the ts-dress 😭 the amount of ticketbuyers in my group is insane! And they are all wearing off theme outfits ofc. The doll in first place has been wearing the purple mermaid glitterdress from a few SYS back for THE WHOLE SYS 😰 is it possible to get your group checked for hackers? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I scored 52 and 55 on my two last looks so I’m in 1st right now 🙌 But it’s close so I can totally see someone using extra tickets so bye bye hair 🥺

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    If it wasn’t for the BOMB that was this first look I might have got there but- 
    @danjames12  Idk why this dress didn't do well for many people. When you look at 20s fashion, they were BIG on frills, and this dress is exactly that. When I was first looking at my wardrobe for this sys, this was one of the dresses I thought would do well. If it wasn't for this forum, and those who posted their results from this dress, I would've definitely been one of those people who thought this fit would do well because it goes so well with the theme :(
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

emiliedk said:
    I’m so freaking sad that I won’t be getting the ts-dress 😭 the amount of ticketbuyers in my group is insane! And they are all wearing off theme outfits ofc. The doll in first place has been wearing the purple mermaid glitterdress from a few SYS back for THE WHOLE SYS 😰 is it possible to get your group checked for hackers? 
    @emiliedk I'm sorry! It's the most frustrating and annoying thing ever.
    Yes! It is possible! tag/message @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing with full screenshots of your sys group, and they'll be happy to look into their accounts!
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Won’t be getting the gorgeous hairrr 😭but I guess it’s okay
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I’m still waiting to submit my last ticket but I think this is the first time in weeks that I’ve had a chill group.

Also! I’m still looking for the orange gown if anyone submits it on iOS, pls tag me🙏
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @therealChar I am on iOS 😊
    iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I hope i win the hair 😭 she hasnt submitted the whole day. I would be devastated if last hour she came threw with a bunch more
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Sahana said:
    emiliedk said:
    @emiliedk I'm sorry! It's the most frustrating and annoying thing ever.
    Yes! It is possible! tag/message @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing with full screenshots of your sys group, and they'll be happy to look into their accounts!
    Thank you! With just screenshots of the names etc? Not every picture, right? 😰
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks
    won’t end 1st 😒

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Hope to end 5th i really want that dress😭 Fingers crossed 🤞
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @AliBryant you definitely have a doppelganger! Or maybe glu recycled your look as a bot.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @oopsididitagain @AmyMimi yes it could be! I just thought it was weird 🤷🏼‍♀️ Didn’t call her a hacker, it was just a little suspicious 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Currently 5th in my ts group... Hope it stays that way till the end. I really like the ts dress 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Just send your Hollywood ID to either Eggs OR Kalinda.  Or you can open a support ticket.  THe point is,opening multiple tickets, or having multiple people working on the same issue bogs down the system of support for everyone.  If you want to send one screenshot to illustrate your issue, that’s fine, but if they want more, you’ll have them.  they just need  your ID and a brief synopsis of the problem.  Sorry you had a problem group. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @Sahana that first look with that dress was genuinely my favourite out of all the looks I planned (which is why I put it first...) because I thought whilst yes a bit short, it had the frills, it had the colour, and it had the shape (not too curvy) and I was so disappointed when it flopped the way it did. 

But I’m pretty certain it’s because it’s just a simple cash dress, everyone’s got it so it’s not very special :neutral: I wish I had maybe waited like you before risking 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)