🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @KKHLucy I understand! I just stack up energy like that almost every time I attempt to chase something in GBs (they hate me) & sometimes we jump the gun kind of fast on here, so I just wanted to mention that.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Cannot believe I just spent money so I could dress like Renee Zellweger in Chicago...never spent a single pound on this game before 😂 hopefully, it should establish me in the top five anyways, fingers crossed at least 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Are scores still coming in quickly? I’m not sure when to submit my last 2 looks after how SYS ended last  week 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @julia19 I just submitted mine, and it came in immediately! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KKHLucy I understand! I just stack up energy like that almost every time I attempt to chase something in GBs (they hate me) & sometimes we jump the gun kind of fast on here, so I just wanted to mention that.
    I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with commenting when we see something that looks out of place. She didn’t even call her a hacker? Just said 310 energy is a lot.. which it is lol. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited April 2020
    If I'm not mistaken, the max amount of free tickets is 14 but my last ticket is due in 1 hour and the event ends in 50 min. Has this happened to someone else? 👀
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken, the max amount of free tickets is 14 but my last ticket is due in 1 hour and the event ends in 5p min. Has this happened to someone else? 👀
    When both tickets are in your inventory, the clock stops ticking down to your next so if you wait too long to use them, you can effectively "miss" a ticket. If you've been on time the whole event then it's probably a glitch and you might want to tag Kalinda to see if she can help you out
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    If I'm not mistaken, the max amount of free tickets is 14 but my last ticket is due in 1 hour and the event ends in 5p min. Has this happened to someone else? 👀
    When both tickets are in your inventory, the clock stops ticking down to your next so if you wait too long to use them, you can effectively "miss" a ticket. If you've been on time the whole event then it's probably a glitch and you might want to tag Kalinda to see if she can help you out
    Thanks, I've probably missed the ticket! I thought they were collecting so it could be possible to have 2, 3, 4, etc unused tickets. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Well I was joint 4th with someone then we got put down to joint 5th and she had to go and ruin it by submitting another ticket so now she’s in 4th and I’m now 6th 🙃 there was literally no need for her to submit another look because she’s not gonna catch up to the people in the top 3. 6 people could have won the dress 😤
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Right now I’m in 3rd place behind 2 TBs and I hope it stays that way!
    Average score: 49.4
    Order: highest, lowest, 2 favorites 

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
    jhabs said:
    I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with commenting when we see something that looks out of place. She didn’t even call her a hacker? Just said 310 energy is a lot.. which it is lol. 
    There's definitely not anything wrong with commenting when something seems out of place.  I didn't intend to imply that at all!!  I just wanted to mention that there are fair ways for someone to stack up energy like that, as well.  As for the original post, the screenshot was uncropped & there was no suspicious amount of kstars.  I just said that there was no reason to assume anything, because I don't want the original poster to feel accused of anything
    @saintsofheather definitely not lame! Congrats!!🎉
     @RedVelvet yay I'm so glad you found it before this SYS ended!!
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I've been in first place for the entire event, and the doll in second place just bought tickets and over took me. Big oof.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Really sucks that this SYS theme is over, I really enjoyed it plus the fact that "Roaring 20's" by Panic! At The Disco would get stuck in my head every time I clicked on the tread lmao. If you haven't heard it, go check it out, it's a great song tbh!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I’m hoping it stays like this but I’m not very optimistic 🥺

Okay Jessica hun, you enjoy your unnecessary extra 300+ points that you didn’t need
    I thought I screenshot it but when I was in 4th she was in 2nd
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Super disappointed that I was so close to the amazing TS dress. Definitely would have gotten it if the game hadn’t glitched and stolen my ticket on the first day! I know a bunch of other people had this issue too so hopefully it’s resolved by next week 😕
    IOS