Jimmy Jones

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
After doing a gig I got a call from a guy named Jimmy Jones and I guess he is suppose to be a friend from long ago. The guy sounded like a total loser. He asked me to pick him up from the airport b/c he didn't have any money. When I got there he said it's been five or six years since we talked and asked when did I start wearing different clothes. After that he asked if he could crash at my place and I said yes. It cost 7 energy to talk to him and he's not in any of my houses so, I'm wondering who is this guy and does anything else happen with him later on b/c I don't really see what was the point of that small side mission.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Oh I remember this mission...I don't recall there being a huge point except maybe celebrities have fair-weathered friends who want to ride on their coattail of success/fortune. If I recall correctly, I didn't help him too much especially when he asked for money
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ugh, I hate Jimmy Jones. Any chance you get to say no to him do so. Drop him first chance you get. Ugh. Lech. Loser. Bum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ugh, I hate Jimmy Jones. Any chance you get to say no to him do so. Drop him first chance you get. Ugh. Lech. Loser. Bum.

That's what I did. After the airport incident, Simon offered me a gig doing a voice over for an animated movie featuring talking bikes going on an adventure. (Obviously a Cars parody) When I told Simon I had a friend visiting, he gave me choice between the job or Jimmy. I chose the job b/c Jimmy seemed like a **** and a loser. After that Jimmy called and asked to hang out and I had an option to blow off the gig or hang with him. When I chose to go with the gig, Jimmy got mad and said he flew all this way to hang and that I should be sorry for blowing him off. Since the Jimmy story line seems to coincide with the Animated movie story line, I will probably hear from him again after I finish my gig. Hopefully he won't do anything to try and ruin my career and have me lose fans.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Well, if you hang with him you lose fans and get bad reviews and stuff, but then you can redeem yourself. I never tried it by blowing him off from the start. I play too true to nature. I've been poo'ed upon by giving friends the benefit of the doubt. We all have. Unless we're the poo-ees. lol.

Let us know how you make out......but even when you're done with him now, he will eventually rear his ugly head again. Check back when that one happens, I think you initially have to hang with him. I don't want to give spoilers, but the 2nd Jimmy appearance a few months later isn't as distasteful as this one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    After doing the second part for the Jimmy/Animated Movie story line, Maria called me and told me that Jimmy caused some trouble the night before and told me to drop him. I had the option to stick with Jimmy or drop him. I dropped him. He then called me and asked to hang out and I said that I couldn't hang with him. He was like "Are you serious?" There was a option to say "Sorry" or Charm him for 5 K Stars. I was not about waste K stars on that freak and said "Sorry" and Jimmy was not happy. Hopefully that is the last time I hear from him. My worst fear is that he finds Willow and team up with her to try and take me down.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    After doing the second part for the Jimmy/Animated Movie story line, Maria called me and told me that Jimmy caused some trouble the night before and told me to drop him. I had the option to stick with Jimmy or drop him. I dropped him. He then called me and asked to hang out and I said that I couldn't hang with him. He was like "Are you serious?" There was a option to say "Sorry" or Charm him for 5 K Stars. I was not about waste K stars on that freak and said "Sorry" and Jimmy was not happy. Hopefully that is the last time I hear from him. My worst fear is that he finds Willow and team up with her to try and take me down.

Not to worry; you did the right thing. And he is *such* a freak, ugh. His full name is Jimmy I.S.A. Dirtbag.
  • robynb25705robynb25705 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Am the same, like when Jimmy said that he don’t heard from me in like 5 or 6 years I was like I don’t remember you and when I blew him off to hang out he got mad with me too but then ages after that Jimmy calls me and says he’s rich and famous like me (bc the last time he thought I wasn’t hanging out with him bc he wasn’t like me anymore) so he invites me to these parties one after the other until the last one I’m on now and he doesn’t have any money left or doesn’t have enough to pay the panino party so I bail him out (just have to) but I think he’s trying to get back at me bc of last time, what do yous think (and I know it’s only a game and it’s not like a real person but I’m just curious why he’s throwing all these stupid parties one after the other. 
    Hi @robynb25705 welcome.  As far as I reall,I think those are the only 2 times we see him.  It's just storyline. He reminds me of a friend I had to cut loose.  Like Jimmy - a loser always costing you money and embarrassing you.   I ran into my Jimmy in a supermarket  parking lot after 10 years and 2 moves.   We chatted and I took the info where my husband could find him, but I was careful not to let him see where I lived.  You cant help Jimmy, if you see him again,  Just Say No. 
    (In the future, rather than bumping up a thread from 4 years ago, you can start a new one, or try posting in one of the current discussion threads we have.  :) Again welcome 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Same thing, I go along with the Jimmy thing and now he wants me to pay for the Panino dinner. Says he won the lottery thought it had to do with all these stupid toilet paper job etc thinking I lit will turn out good, so I am officially not doing the Panino thing and it can sit in my job box, I am done with him.
  • lcalhoun1lcalhoun1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Ik this is old but he just showed up in 'Cupids arrow ep.5' causing a commotion.