KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 4/27/20 - Buh Bye April! (And not a minute too soon)

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    (EDITED) The Rapid Recharge videos become available based on a daily timer and reappear 24 hours later. If you don't see videos, you may have run out of them for Rapid Recharge for the day and you can try again later. 

So basically we will get less energy during the vip event which means less kstars. Great.
    I used to get them at 8 am I would get about 8-9 then I would get them again later in the night and get  about 5-6 more... I am only getting about 6 a day now! This happened when we got the 10kstars a day change... I guess i would rather have the kstars but it still kinda stinks they decreased those...

I used it like 3-4 times today and it's no more available for me. I don't understand why glu keeps taking things away
    Android
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    First of all I want to thank Kalinda and all Kim Kardashian Hollywood for 50 of energy, thank you very much guys !!

Regarding the boxes I do not complain in the first I got this choker that I love I hope to get K-stars in the second ...
    This was my first gift of the TB event🤩🥰
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts

my black boxes... I thought I was done with those ugly dresses
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020

Im really happy with the kstars 😊 not too mad about the energy either but I was so close to picking the necklace that has been evading me for so long
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kjanne said:
    Weird. I only got the one call so far for 50 energy 
    Did you participate in the SYS this past week?   Or if you have a lot of notices popping up could you have missed it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    not sure where to post this. but i have seen someone post about the gifts your spouse gives you. will he still give me something if hes at max? and i was wondering whether it is worth still going on with him or should i just delete him and start over?

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    My black boxes 

Thanks @KalindaKing for the energy!!!
    edited April 2020
    eligur said:
    not sure where to post this. but i have seen someone post about the gifts your spouse gives you. will he still give me something if hes at max? and i was wondering whether it is worth still going on with him or should i just delete him and start over?

@eligur I maxed out my husband a long time ago and still get the achievement gifts 👍 it’s totally up to you though if you wanna start over, it has its perks as well
    personally I just can’t be bothered to start over so still got my original hubby 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda for the energy and for the nice blue dyes! 💎💙☺️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Black boxes

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you! ill keep him for some more time then 😁
    This is my gift of the second box that sad😪🙄

eligur said:

@eligur
    Although you have a high level he continues to give you gifts ... the more outings you have with your partner. you can take advantage of love events in the air ...
    So grateful for the dyes we got ! The icy blue dyes are amongst my faves and I only had 3 left, so thank you ! 🙌😊 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    first & second black box

wish i got the earrings in the first one 😕 & quite pleased w the coin purse! would’ve picked kstars in my other go-to box though.

but still, pretty cute! loving the vintage vibe.

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m grateful for all the gift we receive but this time I really thought that the gift was diamond 😓
    Yeah. I wish they remove energy and add maybe 2-3 diamonds into that weekend voting thing we get in Monday (lol I don’t remember how it calls 😂 ) 
    iOS player 

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    NOOOO
    YASSSS
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Gold box.
    Three boxes, one day, successful day of work (thankyou kalinda for aiding me with energy).  The grind was probably not worth it though because all three have been shocking, not one single k-star in any. This partnership is a daily box item, kind of unfair that its in a gold box but oh well. Fingers crossed for my final box! 

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Second box 

Oh well 🙄
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    A little kkh story to distract ...

expectancy....

Reality...

THE END. THANKS ANYWAY KALINDA FOR THE SYS GIFTS AND THE 50 ENERGY. #stayhome 

@TarsiladoAmaraljust by your name and your gifs I know that you’re brazilian 💚 me too!!! Vamos ser amigas!
    iOS | Brazil
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @TarsiladoAmaral @MaFe final hj bbs ❤️😁
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i just entered the game and i dont even know how to spend that much energy. I feel so anxious when I do the bel air reality and dont use the extra energy you get from the interaction. So maybe I'll just do old quests. I dont know yet my head will explode  😱... anyways thank you so much glu anything free it's always a nice gift 🥰
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I didn’t pick my go to box because it’s not been good lately - it was kstars- anddddd I got another pair of sunglasses - soooo that’s two pair today 😡🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    @TarsiladoAmaral @MaFe final hj bbs ❤️😁
    @KKHLucy @TarsiladoAmaral Mais uma! Lets make our chat happen!!! (think that we cant speak in other languages here, only english) #TeamThelma 
    iOS | Brazil
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Why does everyone keep posting that they expect diamonds anytime we get gifted something for free? Glu will never give us diamonds because they're a money hungry business and if they weren't making money off of people then I guess there would be no business (game).

I wish they would gift us with diamonds or make a business where we could earn a couple more a week too but it will never happen. We seem to get punished and pushed into spending more and more money with each update so idk why everyone genuinely gets disappointed/expects them to actually reward us with something we want instead of a tiny Easter egg handheld that we can use once a year lol