SYS theme suggestions

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited April 2020
    clarizzo said:
    buriteri said:
    SYS ideas that limit the use of gowns!! (Unless you’re a fashionably inept ticket buyer 😂)

Gothic Breeds! An SYS where all gothic sub styles come together to rule the underworld 😈 Trad goths, vamp goths, mall goths, baby bats, cyber goths, pastel goths, steampunks, bubble goths, f*t*sh goths, gothic Lolitas and more!

Valley girls! She’s like, seriously the most popular girl in school and you can totally find her in San Fernando Valley like, hitting up the shops at the Galleria decked out in these totally b**chin’ clothes. She’s tall, tanned, hot, blonde and sooooo pretty!

Sport Luxe. Turn the court into a runway and sport (lol get it?) your high fashion sporty looks! (Let’s pretend that my bad in the third outfit is a gym bag 😂)

There was a gothic SYS back in October of 2019  
    Awww I’m so sad I missed it! Should totally bring it back then! 😍😍😍 hopefully if this theme does make a comeback, maybe to add a twist, we can do a specific goth theme. And also maybe get a prize that’s more goth than punk
    edited April 2020
    Some more SYS suggestions 😊😊

Black and White Swans. It’s battle between light and dark! A fun idea would be that players wouldn’t know what the mystery prizes are until the end of SYS where the number of votes for “dark” or “light” determine if we receive “dark” or “light” themed items! (But plot twist, we get both item themes 😜😜)

Mother Dearest 💖 A tribute to strong powerful women! We dress ourselves and our babies in this one. Or maybe you’re a mom to pets! 😃 (I don’t have a baby or a pet yet so I can’t provide a visual haha).

Femmebot 3000. Whether you’re a Judy Jetson or iRobot, fast forward and transform into futuristic femmebots! Key words: streamlined, chic, cutting edge, high fashion, metallics, chrome, gloss, experimental, femmebot, uncomfortable (lol).

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Id like a Vegas Club theme, so we can all get our sparkly short dresses on! 💁‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited April 2020
    More SYS suggestions bc I am very, very dedicated to limiting the use of gowns 😂😂

You are invited to spend the night and come to my party! It’s my night and it’s all about me during my Sweet 16 💖✨

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder 👀 An SYS where our challenge is, we MUST use a specific item or choose from a set of items (that can either be new or existing) that are... well... less than appealing and style it the best we can! Items used (the hoodie and the mini skirt) are just an example. What do you dolls think are good (bad?) items to use from this theme?

Androgyny 👱🏼‍♂️👩🏼 Ride the line between man and woman and break down gender norms. Express your masculine and feminine qualities! (Please let my husband wear a skirt, he’d totally look cute in one 🥺😂).

I know we alredy had a Pop Star SYS but can we PLEASE have a Kpop SYS??? 🤩🤩
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @LovelyEmma - yes we need Kpop SYS!! the earnables and TS items would be inspired by some of the iconic Kpop looks!  <3
    iOs player 
    helcabu said:
    @LovelyEmma - yes we need Kpop SYS!! the earnables and TS items would be inspired by some of the iconic Kpop looks!  <3
    💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
    Since we alredy had a Pink SYS and a Red SYS.. Can we have more color specific SYS's?? Like a Purple SYS or a Blue SYS??
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I know it’s been suggested already but since this weekend gives me Frenchie at the Prom vibes - I think we need a Grease theme!  
  • fersffersf Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    IDEAS
    -Safari theme
    -Disco style
    - Happy ever after (Princess and prince)
    -Space theme
    -Music festival
    -Day at the spa
    -Picnic theme
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Deff an all white party like we do for Labor Day! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Maybe we could do Christmas in July? We usually have a summer theme SYS during the winter time, so I think Christmas in July would be nice to break up all of the summer theme SYS we’re going to have. Plus July 25th is a Saturday this year.. could be perfect!! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KKHLucy omg that’s such a good idea!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Laid back quarantine sys 😝 we can maybe win this or maybe a robe. Something different maybe even a cute rubber ducky!

We could have the earnables be something like this 

It would be cute
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @therealChar thank you ❤️ Yessssss! Something fun
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I would really love a Carnaval theme, if some outfits could be created and added to the wardrobe for it. Then, some of those outfits could double for a fantasy lingerie fashion show (like a Victoria's Secret or Fenty) and even a Vegas Showgirls theme. I would really love all three. Just imagine having some of these gorgeous outfits for your doll. Get on it Glu, PLEASE!!!

Victorian Style, where we all dress like fancy porcelain dolls 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Rockabilly!
    Vargas Girls (pin-up girl)

Country Western or Cowgirl (or maybe Space Cowgirl) 

The quarantine themes would be fun too. I noticed they recently added a comfy silky outfit to the wardrobe and we could get use out of the hair with the curlers and a lot of items we don't get much use out of normally in sys. I would really love to get a fancy robe like one of these as a prize, who wouldn't mind staying home, luxuriating in one of these...

On the other hand, staying home has made me really miss going out, so maybe a club theme to get use out of all the beautiful short cocktail dresses we have. Maybe  "A Night at the Roxbury" or something similar to that.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KKHLucy I agreeee
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    LAdoll24 said:
    Victorian Style, where we all dress like fancy porcelain dolls 

A related Lolita theme would be really cute too! Though with our current wardrobe, I don’t believe either historically accurate Victorian nor Lolita would be able to be properly represented in the game 😔😔
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Lolita!! 😳😆 can you even imagine the heat Glu/Kim would get for having a Lolita theme within the game! Wtf
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Laid back quarantine sys 😝 we can maybe win this or maybe a robe. Something different maybe even a cute rubber ducky!

We could have the earnables be something like this 

It would be cute
    Face mask makeup would be awesome as an earnable! It could double as a creepy slasher face for Halloween 🎃 
    @kiki_k

I don’t know if we’re talking about the same “Lolita” here 🤔 I was referring to the Japanese street style that’s heavily influenced by Victorian children’s fashion 😂

@kiki_k
    I believe @buriteri was referring to Lolita Fashion and NOT the novel/film Lolita. There is quite a difference between the two. 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Ok phew, thank god 😆😆😆