I CAN'T GET MARRIED

Emilia2019Emilia2019 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited June 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hello, I don't get a second wedding proposal. I am on max level of the relationship and it is the only one I have.
When I first started playing the game I got married and had 2 kids  after a while i deleted the contact instead of getting a divorce,now I'm dating someone new but I don't get any wedding proposal. How can I get married again? 
I have the v9.13.0 

Comments

• dalueladaluela Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @Emilia2019
    Hi Emilia, I have the exact same issue. I accidentally deleted my husband. Now I've tried dating about 4 people and I just can't get married again.

Did you manage to solve the issue?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I could be wrong, but if you just delete instead of divorcing, something about the marriage might be lingering.  If you broke up, you heart would be broken, but you can always make up.  When the  doll us just gone......I don’t know.   You can s end a ticket to Support and ask them. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap Options.....the 3 lines or dots.   (lll/help/glu Suppirt)
    expksin your situation and ask what can be done. Sorry you are going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dalueladaluela Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @kokokokonut
    Unfortunately I had a pretty bad experience with the support. They just ignored my questions and gave me the same copy and paste response, yet they didn't help me at all. They just explain the stages of dating etc. and I know this. I've been there, I've dated and I've been married and had multiple marriage requests before with other dates which I declined (before my husband).

Actually it's getting quite tiring. I don't want to spend any more time on dating without getting a marriage out of it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know they can't manipulate Npc behavior in the game.  I learned this when my npc spouse disappeared after an update.  He kep calling for a date, by he was no where in my contacts.  Luckily the game finally asked if I wanted to break up.  
    So the bigger problem was instead of the divorce, you just deleted. So internally you are married, but separated I guess.  If you ever meet him again, you can try and rekindle then divorce him.... but if the game thinks you're married, it won't let another propose,

if if this isn't the case,  break up with every contact with a heart, except the one you want to marry.  If you are dating others, even just with a heart and any points, you will not get the proposal.

if you don't have both kids, try to get t baby points with him, maybe he'll make an honest woman of your doll.  Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary