Cherrey's Show Your Style Review [Episode 08 - Soaked in Sunshine]

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Thank you @LovelyEmma! You sparked the idea with the guest judges. I'd love to invite your doll to a future episode as well if you like!
    OMG!!! @Cherrey stop... Your making me blush :P 
    Im happy i gave you the idea, i feel HONORED THB!!! ^___^
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited April 2020
    If we ever have a Kpop themed SYS, @LovelyEmma would be the perfect judge. 👌 
    I mean... Of corse id be the perfect judge for that BUT will that ever happen?? I doubt it TBH x.x
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    This sys theme was one of my faves so I’ve been looking forward to this ! This episode was amazing as always ! 😊❤️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Haha I'm glad you liked it @kokokokonut!

Thank you @therealChar! You are always very kind. It means a lot!

We got a K-Pop inspired game update back in the days @LovelyEmma. I think a K-Pop related SYS event in the future is also possible. Everyone will talk about K-Pop again when these Queens will return (if they ever return).

@AmyMimi I'm so glad and relivied that I didn't blow it up on your favorite SYS event! I really liked it as well. I had so much fun in the voting booth!

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Knocked it out of the park again! Thanks so much for delighting us with another installment of your series  <3
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    Thank you @AYewKKH! Your comment is so sweet  <3
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Cherrey said:

We got a K-Pop inspired game update back in the days @LovelyEmma. I think a K-Pop related SYS event in the future is also possible. Everyone will talk about K-Pop again when these Queens will return (if they ever return).

@AmyMimi I'm so glad and relivied that I didn't blow it up on your favorite SYS event! I really liked it as well. I had so much fun in the voting booth!

@Cherrey they are going to return with Lady Gaga!! Blinks are going to get a comeback :smiley:
    Also i really liked this SYS review and the guest judges we're amazing like this episode, I always look forward to your SYS reviews!!. Keep the amazing work @Cherrey <3

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Amazing as always! Very funny and clever, you're so talented @Cherrey!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    “Security?!”

GRRRR!

Cheers to another great episode!
    Cherrey said:

I do remember the South Korea update!! It was the best one yet IMO :P 
    If we get a Kpop SYS im going to go CRAZY HAPPY honestly :3 But can i be honest?? Not the biggest fan of BlackPink x.x I do follow tons of Kpop girl groups.. Im more of a underrated groups condesour :P
    Thank you @TamaraHills That's great news! I hope the song gets a music video. I'm still mad Kiss And Make Up didn't get one.

@dpeters Reading your lines really makes me happy. Thank you so much for your kind words!

The demonic purse gets even more demonic when you're zooming in @Rikk. Nightmare material. Thank you so much, my dear!

Basically stalking this thread... can't wait to watch Cherrey kill more bugs!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    edited May 2020
    Thank you for your sweet comment @AYewKKH! The last two SYS events didn't inspire me very much to be honest. Spring Gala? Meh. Hawaiian something? Well, we basically already had it some weeks ago under a different name. I hope the next one brings some excitement to the table again.

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Cherrey i am loving the nod to a certain game im obsessed with ;) 😂💜
    I'm obsessed with this game @therealChar 😍❤
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    omg this one is so cool 😀 love idea that a forum dolls are in this to! And I love the last part 🥰🙈😂
    iOS player 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Adore this! Can’t believe Mikayla and Luka pulled the the heist so smoothly. And Cherrey being the mastermind pulling the strings across the pond. 😂 

Also stream Bubblegum Prayer on Itunes. Critics said it is the most shocking song to date. That might be due to the demos being send in some faulty Walkmans but definitely a bop on the dance floor. 

IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    oh this was the best.  I love it. I love how you brought in our arch nemesis, willow.  You are the art thieves we should have been chasing in that storyline!  But seriously I’m glad your plan went smoothly.  Was Willow there as a distraction or just her usual gatecrashing ?   

@cherrey, are you banned from England as well?   Either way, there is a lovely little tower in London where  are some lovely Jewels I’d love you to pick up for me. ........... If you could send Mikayla and Luca again, they were fabulous....  <3.    

I love that Oliver was there. Thank you so much for sharing yur creativity with us.  I look forward to these soooo much.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    You’re the best! This is so funny and I envy your talent 🥵
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Omg I love the top-secret heist! 
    And I didn’t know Cherrey’s music was big in the rave scene!

That made me laugh so much! 💕 Thank you so much for these wonderful episodes!!! 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Okay I may or may not be a little bit biased here but this was my favorite one yet 😭😭❤️ Thank you so much for including my doll and Luka in this hei- I mean normal episode!!!! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, @Cherrey you are SO talented 💖 and this was so much fun!!

me @ willow: 

this scene really cracked me up 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @Cherrey thank you for posting this.
    It's so hilarious and well edited 👏
    I'm sure it took you a lot of time to make it.
    You're truly talented 💕
    I hope you continue and I can't wait for your next episode. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    You’re amazing as always ☺️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Oh my god, you've outdone yourself again! When I saw all my notifications I was like !!! A perfect way to start my day, thanks so much for the laughs. Everything was so well done, and I love how the on-theme girl wasn't judged. Comedic genius, as always. Love the subplot, the details, everything. Absolute perfection <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    You did such a good job on this! I love it!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I cant believe I didnt see that you posted a roaring 20’s episode! I looove it, it was so funny, we all se some crazy stuff in the voting booth right? And the idea of guest judges is amazing, congrats!
    I absolutely love how you got a narrative inside the paris sys, super creative and funny, I love it! And the bubblegum reference lol subtle but smart! 
    Congratulations @Cherrey , you keep amazing me in every episode
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Loved it ❤️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    The amount of time and effort that must go into this series is really commendable 👏 I always look forward to them 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited May 2020
    Thank you @mikaylachimo and @Rikk for joining me this episode. It was so much fun playing with your dolls and I'm glad you like how the story turned out. I'm such a huge fan of both of you!

@robertavyy Thank you. I really love to invite forum dolls to the show. It is so much more fun with a little company.

@kokokokonut Nobody knows the reason why Willow was in Paris. Rumor has it she planned to boycott the show, but @mikaylachimo threw her off completely. Cherrey is not banned from England... yet. So the Crown Jewels are soon on the way to you, my dear. Thank you so much!

@sarahlee Thank you! Your comment really made me smile.

@ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ  Hi and welcome to the forums! Thank you so much for your lovely words. An episode usually takes 8-10 hours to make, but I enjoy the process very much.

@elettrahere Thank you for being such a loyal support. I really appreciate it!

@AYewKKH Wow, what a lovely comment. I'm so happy you enjoyed this episode. Thank you so much for taking the time to read it!

@woahbabesursotoxic Thank you! Very much!

@brunakkh It's so nice of you to stop by again. I'm happy you like the current and the last episode as well. You are always so nice.

@Chooky1116 Thank you, my dear!

@AmyMimi I'm happy to see you again! Thank you so much for your feedback!

@TrashleyKKH I love you. I laughed so hard when I saw your post. You are an icon! Thank you so much for promoting Bubblegum Prayer. Still available on iTunes: