Options

KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 4/27/20 - Buh Bye April! (And not a minute too soon)

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    D98 said:
    kadamisia said:

I'm really happy with my pick!😍
    @kadamisia what a beautiful look... I love♡♡ where is the skirt and hair??? The skirt shes wering is a Kloset purple skirt dyed champaign! The hair shes wering was GB during the Easter Weekend Event!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Thought i would just show off the last few items I’ve got from throwback boxes... trying to ward off bad picks for my next one 
    Forgot about the GEMS that are these sandals...
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I got this bag in my second box. Only got cash in my first box. I’ve been slacking and haven’t really been playing. 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I want the hair so bad 😭 im desperately doing offers to get enough to spin it a few more times ! 
  • Options
    lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Got this white purse in my gold box. Not complaining!

Hey b where’s the jacket from? 💕
  • Options

They really dont want me to have that hair 🤦🏾‍♀️i mean i like the collection its very cute but 😭 im sad 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    @lexbaby42 it's a gift box item from an event in 2018!

Picture credit goes to Linda and her wonderful item encyclopedia
  • Options

I settled for this hair ! I am not paying that much for energy lol so ill save my kstars and just finish the event.
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @therealChar I have that hair! I got it on my first spin at that collection! But I don’t use it that much as I thought I would do 😂
    iOs player 
  • Options
    helcabu said:
    @therealChar I have that hair! I got it on my first spin at that collection! But I don’t use it that much as I thought I would do 😂
    I would literally trade you anything for it if i could 😭 i really like it ! I wish we could trade stuff in game. 
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Can someone tell me why this lip colour is only accessible through the lip section but not through the makeup section ?! Because that makes loads of sense 🥴
    I’ve just noticed this, didn’t even realise there was a random lip colour hiding from me all this time 😂 this is gunna really bug me now lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Cherrey that look reminds me of Elle Woods, I love it!

@AmyMimi there is also a lipstick colour that disappear from my wardrobe from time to time, not sure if its this one
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I have a feeling that my game has become buggy and slow, like when I enter and leave a place, the black screen stays more than usual. Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before? And is there a solution?
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So... I realized that I'm almost on a level 26 and decided to quickly use up my full energy before I hit the next level.
    Did this, and then decided to spin the Kollection to get the energy (I hoped for a bundle but decided to be realistic lol)
    Got it on my second spin. Used it up and towards the end of the gig I hit the next level!
    All in all, at allowed me to perform 4 reality show gigs in a row ☺️
    (Btw, earned the top in my perks!) 
    As for the gold box, I got the hairstyle! It's cute and the best pick because let's be honest, my palette was trash lol.
    Actually excited to reach the Throwback box! The 50 energy gift was of great help! Thanks, Kalinda! ❤️
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I know this isn’t related to the thread but if you have a certain crossing game 👀 then please PM me so we can be friends!! I caved and bought it yesterday and now I’m addicted. I keep forgetting to do reality shows because I’ve literally been playing it all day oops
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Finally got something than purple dye!!!!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • Options
    KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Tb box... 
    Not a very good palette... 🙄
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I know this isn’t related to the thread but if you have a certain crossing game 👀 then please PM me so we can be friends!! I caved and bought it yesterday and now I’m addicted. I keep forgetting to do reality shows because I’ve literally been playing it all day oops
    I just ordered because my sis and nieces are playing I’ll have it Thursday - I’ll pm you once I have it all set up!
  • Options
     mandamay76 said:
    HannahKKH said:
    I just ordered because my sis and nieces are playing I’ll have it Thursday - I’ll pm you once I have it all set up!
    Its so much fun 💃 
  • Options
    promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I don't know how I feel about this Jen Atkins hair... still clueless when I can wear it...

• Options
    SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    My name is Manuela and I live in The Netherlands.
    I am so glad I found this forum and especially this topic. My game wasn’t updated so I didn’t know there was an event!! After I updated it I started right away!
    I saw the fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv in my home in Bel-air.
    Do you know how much points you will get for a 8hour shoot?
    @Noela87 Hey! You're right! The fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv shows in your Bel Air home. You can invite up to 4 people (foyer, living room, dining room, and pool) however, what makes reality shows faster is shooting 3 HOUR shows. NOT 8 hours. Because when you use your energy in 3 hour shoots, you only have to use 4 energy bolts for the 'create drama' actions with each person that you invite, since you get an energy as well as an event point per person. Once you've done that for all 4 people, you only have to tap the 'unfiltered comment' action for just 2 energy bolts, and you're done the event, essentially using only 18 energy bolts, and earning the 12 event points you get at the end of the shoot, as well as the 4 you get from the people you invited. Doing this gives you the most event points for the least number of energy bolts, allowing you to finish the event faster, because you get 'more bang for your buck'! I hope this makes sense and helps! GOOD LUCK! :)
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Options
    SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I don't know how I feel about this Jen Atkins hair... still clueless when I can wear it...

@promquin98 SAMMME I HATED this hair! I used it in this weekend's SYS because I thought it was the only time it would come in handy, and my look flopped LMAO. Idk what made them think this hair would be something we'd like.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Is this hair still available to get it?
  • Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Gold box, my 4th pair of these shoes 😅 
    25 stars - ring - shoes. Let’s see what the tb box has in store 😵