Options

Is there a new Show Your Style Event this week? If so, why can’t I see it? 4/28/20

alistermackalistermack Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So, yesterday or the day before I got a call from Kalinda and she gave me 50 energy so that I wouldn’t be too tired for the Show Your Style event. She also gave me some cash and K stars. This led me to believe that there would be a new event this week. However, I cannot see any such event in the game. Has it not started yet? If it has, why can’t I see it? TIA 😇

Comments

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So, yesterday or the day before I got a call from Kalinda and she gave me 50 energy so that I wouldn’t be too tired for the Show Your Style event. She also gave me some cash and K stars. This led me to believe that there would be a new event this week. However, I cannot see any such event in the game. Has it not started yet? If it has, why can’t I see it? TIA 😇
    they start at 3pm EST every Thursday! 
  • Options
    alistermackalistermack Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Oooh, thank you!! You’d think after playing for a few months I’d know that lmao
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I begin the SYS the day before the event starts.  So, look for the SYS thread to open on Wednesdays.  On Thursday the Weekend event starts.  SO......look forward to seeing you in the SYS thread tomorrow. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary