Game freezing

woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
Whenever I try to load the game, it’ll take me to it and then it freezes. I don’t know what it is, do any of y’all know what to do?
iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I had this happening too, on my old phone, i bought a new phone two days ago and since then i had no issue at all and game is running smoothly (but my old phone was very slow and old anyway so I thought it was the issue of the phone being old and slow anyway...) 😅 
    iOs player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hi. sorry this is happening.  What platform do you play on?  Hie]w much free space is on your device?  
    Glu suggests closing any other open apps. Make sure you have strong WiFi, and if space is an issue, consider removing any old, unnecessary apps and files.  

Have you updated to the latest version? I’ll grab the FAQs for crashing/poor performance.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

From Qlu FAQs:   Why can't I load or open my game?

Before we say anything else, please DO NOT UNINSTALL to try fixing troubles. You could delete your progress and not be able to recover it. Try the suggestions below first.

1) Check your storage. We recommend having at least 2Gb of free space on your device.
    If your device has become so full of apps and data there is very little extra room left, your Glu game may not operate properly. Try off-loading some content, such as songs , videos, photos etc, by saving them to your PC or in the cloud.

2) Before launching this game, iclose all other running apps (Double tap home button to see apps running. swipe the upwards with finger to clear from memory) If you really want to be on the safe side, power down the device and restart it, to ensure no program stubs remain in memory.

3) Always use a reliable Wi-Fi connection rather than a network connection (3G, 4G) because mobile connections can vary wildly. 

Having high "bars" indicates good signal strength, but may not reflect actual data throughput. (bandwidth. ) Your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested. For example, if there are many users sharing the network or someone is hogging bandwidth with big downloads like streaming video, your share of the bandwidth could be insufficient.

There are free bandwidth tests to check your total throughput. You needn’t install any software, these can run right through your device’s browser. Just search for “bandwidth test.” You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly. 

If you have tried all these things and they do not help, you may contact Customer Care. Please have ready the amount of free space on your device, and the results of your bandwidth test.

good luck, and you can contact Support from the Contact Us button on each of the FAQs psg4s (the link at the top of this post).   Good luck, and welcome to the forum. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2020

One last thing...often if you can’t load now, when the next file comes through it could  clear the way for you. Also, divine intervention is always good.  A good thought, a prayer, a wish...... I’m always asking for help from unconventional means. ;). Nice to meet you.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @kokokokonut nice to meet you too! I’m on IOS, the issue was resolved, it began happening after I switched my new phone. Thank you!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒