🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    jhabs said:
    AYewKKH said:
    What are the chances this is the TS dress? (From the update spoilers.)
    I feel like this is FG!
    What’s an fg...
    FG stands for "Fashion Goals" :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @danjames12 It's an acronym for Fashion Goals, the $9.99 (depending on your country) deal for an outfit + 60 kstars. They usually refresh in 24hrs, and they almost always test my willpower until then haha
    That’s sad :( thank you for clarifying though!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

I’ll be honest all these looks are a bit boring on my part, just wish I had better options to mix with 
    That last dress is soo gorgeous! Where is it from?
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts

I’ll be honest all these looks are a bit boring on my part, just wish I had better options to mix with 
    I think they're lovely! Very elegant. Not sure how well the tomato dress will do though, unless it's dyed either pink or purple. Either way, love your style
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I love the theme !
    Can’t wait !! 😍❤️
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I was waiting for this! 😍😍 now give me some spoilers! 
    iOs player 
    @AYewKKH I’m hoping to get some champagne dye as one of the milestones, because I have 4 annoyingly so it’s more of a, maybe look 😂 but thank you as well! I’m hoping to aim for top five again, and finish the earnables without buying a ticket 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    @aoife I bought it for diamonds a while back, was my first (and only) diamond purchase, and is pretty much my go to gown for every gown event. I think it came from a Vip event originally though? 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

I tried to prepare some looks because I’m so bored 🙊
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so excited for this theme please @KalindaKing give us the spoilers 💗

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

I probably end up incorporating the flower petals aura or the butterflies aura into my looks. 
    Fabulous! You always nail these <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AYewKKH Thanks, doll! You are so sweet. Have to wait for Kalinda ‘s call to see what the theme is about! 
    IOS Player 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I feel like we just did this theme, going to see a lot of flowers crowned hair and gowns yet AGAIN.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
    ciarax said:

I tried to prepare some looks because I’m so bored 🙊
    All of these are stunning ^-^ I'd be careful about the pants look, because while I'd vote for it in a heartbeat most voters shun both two-pieces and pants especially. It's like we're living in the 50s sometimes haha
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Does anyone else have this bad habit of trying to spread your best accessories around among all your looks, and then you forget to use your best, BEST stuff because you overestimate how many looks you actually have? I think I’m still thinking subconsciously that SYS is 7 days long like it was before and it keeps making me forget to prioritize all my best stuff. I keep finding great unworn items after SYS ends!
    Why are you thinking my thoughts?  lol.  Good luck in the Event.  Your style is always showstopping.  Have fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Didn’t bother to change the accessories, I’m still tired so I only came up with 3 outfits. I’ll probably have to keep dying the first one and might buy the flower hair
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Here’s my first looks 💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Stop I dream of a baby blue / seafoam green dye 😛
    You said the magic word.. glu loves green lol
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

I can’t understand the photo quality loss but i’m done with fighting it so 🤷🏻‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.