🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    It’s like Glu’s “Met Gala” that should have taken place next Monday, but due to coronavirus it was cancelled.
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @therealChar omg I wasn’t trying to copy you! My page hadn’t refreshed yet when I posted that. Great minds 🤣
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Well now I’m more confused than I already was after kalinda’s call lol I guess it’s not much of a spring theme gala, more like a met gala event that happens to be in spring time 🤷‍♀️🥴
    I guess I’ll just have to wait to see what the voting booth is gunna be like. This is gunna get messy, I can already feel it
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar omg I wasn’t trying to copy you! My page hadn’t refreshed yet when I posted that. Great minds 🤣
    💗😂 your fine ! I love it. We thought the same thing
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    omg i'm in looove with the vintage chanel dress! I do wish it was a little more detailed and had the iconic hip chains but i'm just happy that it's an earnable!
    as for theme, I guess Met Gala makes more sense? since the irl met gala would've been next monday 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Thank you @mandamay76 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If anyone is planning on using any of these hairstyles or has them and doesn't mind using them, could you please tag me and let me know roughly when you'd be likely to post 🥰💕

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Does this look work I’m not sure if it’s completely on theme? 
    @danjames12 serving Cinderella realness 🙌 love it
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Do yall think I should buy any of these items?

lol-no save your stars
    awesome-yes
    If you want to buy one only, I'd recommend going for the pink dress. Its more versatile than other items. On my wishlist as well! 
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    this sys event is a whole mess before it’s even started..i’m just confused with what to wear
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @thesweetone yeah that’s what I was actually leaning for. Thanks for your advice! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Does this look work I’m not sure if it’s completely on theme? 
    @danjames12 serving Cinderella realness 🙌 love it
    You’re having me think I should go blonde for it now 😂 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Maybe if they added flowers to the earnable dress it would be more spring like and it would brighten up the look so it isn't so dark. Something like this maybe, it is lighter and spring-ier but still fancy

Definitely room for improvement but I hope you get the idea.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

That little pink dyed jumpsuit look is everything!

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Wow this is so pretty where is this dress from?
    not my picture don't know where I got it from . But anyone know where this phone with drink is from ?? Thanksss
    lolixo said:
    not my picture don't know where I got it from . But anyone know where this phone with drink is from ?? Thanksss
    Reality event, 20/09/19 so it should be available in the October update this year 💕
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    kiki_k said:

A few looks I put together 🌸
    I had that hair but I didn't think it'd suit well on my doll. I love those lips, can you please submit them
    Sure thing, they’re just the GS lips. I think I’ll be using them for the whole SYS! Will tag you when I submit 
    Rikk said:

That little pink dyed jumpsuit look is everything!

Thank you lovely! Can't wait to see your looks 💕
    lolixo said:
    Reality event, 20/09/19 so it should be available in the October update this year 💕
    Thanks Mom much doll🥰
    lolixo said:
    lolixo said:
    Thanks Mom much doll🥰
    Lmao meant sooo much
    Lmao that typo brightened my evening @lolixo
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I should really learn my lesson by now to wait until after Kalinda’s call to create all my looks... I’m really confused 😳
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.