🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Few looks I thought of...
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hello girls 🥰 I’m looking for this long orange dress and I’m wondering if it’s available for purchasing with diamonds? I checked that it is from a VIP event last year on 04/18. Is someone on IOS planning to submit it this SYS? I really wanna get it. 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @alexis_kkh_ I believe so. Some users were looking for the orange dress last SYS and I'm pretty sure it was this one.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Hello girls 🥰 I’m looking for this orange dress and I’m wondering if it’s available for purchasing with diamonds? I checked that it is from a VIP event last year on 04/18. Is someone on IOS planning to submit it this SYS? I really wanna get it. 

It is avaiable for diamonds (orange) and I and several other dolls will be using it! I am iOS I can tag you once I do use it - Not quite sure when I will possibly use it though! Good luck this SYS <3
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Does the orange dress score well for you dolls? Also, does it dye well? I lost all hope for the fishnet pants, might as well buy something else...
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    kadamisia said:
    Does the orange dress score well for you dolls? Also, does it dye well? I lost all hope for the fishnet pants, might as well buy something else...
    I just bought it last week one flopped bad the other got me 50 - I have dyed it a couple different colors and I think it looks pretty in those colors that I chose
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @soundspretty Thank you for the quick response. That’s great. 🤩☺️
    @mandamay76 I will be very grateful if you tag me. It’s very kind of you, thank you for this favor. 😍 Good luck to you too. ❤️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @kadamisia I usually do well with the orange dress and it looks beautiful dyed as well. I love it in champagne as it gives me Greek goddess vibes 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @mandamay76 oh shoot, now I'm questioning my decision... Nevertheless tysm for responding girl!!❤️❤️🦥
    IOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I have the lips and I have time to spare... I’m so sorry I stole your request @pilirositolam but I recreated @elettrahere

And I had fun so if someone else want to see herself with this lips let me know 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@elettrahere Tysm doll! Now I'm even more confused. I guess I will see how I like it on my doll. Oh wait.... I freackin can't because of the stupid new feature with face features... Thanks once again! 
    IOS player
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much bambola! 💖 they look so pretty I might start saving up diamonds for them - I only have 25 😫
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @kadamisia I usually do well with the orange dress and it looks beautiful dyed as well. I love it in champagne as it gives me Greek goddess vibes 
    i think it flopped because it was roaring 20's and i didnt style it perfectly - I used it in champagne first and got 39 used it in red with the earnable hair and pearls and got a 50 - But i have seen it score well for other dolls alot more than flop!
    edited April 2020
    @AmandaMKkh You're right, it does look great... Okay, it's official. I'm starting the hunt today. Thanks <3

@mandamay76 Thanks for the feedback! I'm def buying the dress, since I don't have anything on my diamond-wishlist now (besides the pants which are impossible to find)
    IOS player
    I have the lips and I have time to spare... I’m so sorry I stole your request @pilirositolam but I recreated @elettrahere

And I had fun so if someone else want to see herself with this lips let me know 😊
    Can you please recreate me with the GS lips next to that one @AmandaMKkh
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @AguadeCoco thanks doll, you’re really sweet! ❤️ Oh, I wasn’t awake yet, but thanks @AmandaMKkh for recreating @elettrahere’s face! I think she looks amazing with those lips 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    There you go @mysticblair

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    edited April 2020
    Of course @mysticblair 😊

edit: Refreshed and I saw @pilirositolam already did it 💗

I know it's tiring, but I'm really tempted to buy some new facial features, so please: could someone recreate my doll with the dark lips with the piercing? TIA! 🦥

IOS player
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    carolinakkh It usually does well in spring themes, so floral I'm sure would work as well. I think because not a lot of people have seen the dress so they like to vote for something that looks different.
    Thank you so much for the reply, I'm going to buy it. Fingers crossed!! 🤞💖
    There you go @mysticblair

Thanks, @pilirositolam
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
    @elenaa63kkh I love the third one  <3
  • keeleykkhxkeeleykkhx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey y’all long time player here but just made an account, I didn’t even know there was a forum lol ! Just thought I would introduce myself before the sys today 🥰 

My name is Keeley, feel free to message me an I can’t wait to get to know y’all girls x
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Thank you guys for helping me! I guess i’ll go with pink and long then! 😁😁😁😁
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@kadamisia I’d love to help you but I don’t have the contour and your hair color

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.