🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Killed the app, rebooted my phone, still stuck on loading screen 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Do we need to vote this time to get 10 million votes? Did not receive the notifcation..
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Just tried to buy diamonds, it took my money and gave me nothing 😭 I already messaged eggs and Kalinda, I’m waiting for them to get back to me, but has this ever happen to anyone else before? If so did you get your diamonds or at least your money back? 

Edit: my diamonds just showed up 💖
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    has anyone got votes back yet? im really worried the games ate my ticket..🥺
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Problem after problem
    I can see that we all complain because when trying to send our 2nd look the ticket is eaten, that is not fair, since I sent an email to Glu I think that we should all do the same, they must fix the flaws soon, it is not fair ... courage...
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I've never submitted a ticket for support before, will the chat disappear if i go back to the game 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My SYS was being super glitchy and showed 3 tickets (I had one extra) before I submitted anything, after my first look, and after my second look... it didn’t change at all and still said I had 3 tickets left and no timer was running... So i’m thinking hey, maybe I was a chosen one, maybe it’s finally my turn to benefit from an unfair glitch... so I try to submit a third look... it jumped from 3 to 0 and used my extra paid one

But the good news is it meant I used the orange dress twice lol so I hope everyone finds it!!!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited April 2020
    So tried shutting down my pad to see if my eaten ticket reappeared and nope, its still somewhere out in the ether. I can’t vote either, I’m getting the match fail issue so this SYS is off to a great start. Quite liked the earnable dress too, but if I don’t have all 14 looks then I’m not optimistic about getting it and there is absolutely no way I’m buying any extra tickets. It’s irritating enough losing a free ticket, I’m not willing to risk wasting my money for it to disappear off in some glitch.
    I play on iOS
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Yeah came on here to say the game ate one my tickets on my iPad game. It’s tiresome how the sys has issues with tickets every.single.week. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Messy start. As per usual. 🙄
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    move over May Flower Queen, it’s time for...

iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    edited April 2020
    My SYS was being super glitchy and showed 3 tickets (I had one extra) before I submitted anything, after my first look, and after my second look... it didn’t change at all and still said I had 3 tickets left and no timer was running... So i’m thinking hey, maybe I was a chosen one, maybe it’s finally my turn to benefit from an unfair glitch... so I try to submit a third look... it jumped from 3 to 0 and used my extra paid one

But the good news is it meant I used the orange dress twice lol so I hope everyone finds it!!!! 
    That is precisely what I thought that finally I'm the chosen one :'(
  • juliarajuliara Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Like dj khaled say: ANOTHER ONE

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Trying to decide if I should buy this dress.. can someone show me how it dyes?

@AmandaMKkh
    I have it and love it although I don’t use it often for SYS so I don’t know how it scores!

It dyes beautifully in my opinion!

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    ciarax said:

That is precisely what I thought that finally I'm the chosen one :'(
    Same happened to me now i lost that ticket i saved for so long 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Okey I’m about to submit orange dress in 2 minutes 
    iOS player 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Looks like I’m homeless again this week too! Never seems to pair with me groups on the first day lol
    dkng know what is happening with these tickets tho (1,1,3???)
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    Well looks like I’m not getting that orange gown 🥺 every time I go to vote it knocks me off talking about some “we can’t fetch a match”.....
     the AUDACITY 
    me when glu eats up my ticket but gives me 1 kstar in the voting booth 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Another one sys goes badi really want to see what they are gonna say this time
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @AngieWithK 😍😍 I love it in every shade
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I feel like I’m the only one who didn’t get to submit two looks, everyone else at least got to submit one, I didn’t get to submit anything. 
  • mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I purchased a dress in the voting booth. My diamonds were taken, but I don’t have the dress. I’m waiting to here back from Kalinda.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

submitted dress ☺️
    iOS player 

• anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Just opened my game, tried to vote, and there is already a "match fail". Is this a sign that this SYS event is going to be as glitchy as the Femme Fatale SYS? Now I'm scared to even open KKH. I have a few tickets stacked up because of the triple threats I have purchased since January. I am afraid they'll get eaten and be affected by the glitch too. :( 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I don't feel very confident this SYS lol. There are sooo many beautiful looks in my TS already. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’ve lost my second ticket! How do I submit a report to Glu? I really want it back as I’d love the opportunity to win the hair! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.