📺KK:H Weekend Event - 5/1/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling as We Begin the Month of May!🧨

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I just want the GB shoes and that’s as far as i’ll go this weekend. I’ll open my free gb and just chill this weekend. I wont ever use any of these items so no need to get them and put in Unnecessary wardrobe. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I actually like the earnables, the gift box is okay. The kollection is so pretty but I don’t want to spin because I’ll probably get the worse items first 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic in my opinion thats actually better! so you won’t be paying 100+ kstars for energy or dye 😅
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Since the earnable is see through, they could have at least made a cute bikini bottom. Maybe even one that would somewhat tie the earrings into the look 💁 
    The GB dress would have been great if they made it more like the one Demi Lovato wore. I don't like the change of color or the sleeves at all, it really ages it imo. Had the colors stayed that striking gold, silver, and black, like the original, I think it would really make a big difference. 
    Between the GB dress and the earnable sys dress, there are so many missed opportunities compared to the original versions. I don't mean to offend anyone, but they seem more like cheap knockoffs than proper representations of those gorgeous dresses. I am just a little disappointed thinking about it and what they could have been.

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic in my opinion thats actually better! so you want be paying 100+ kstars for energy or dye 😅
    If she’s anything like me though, I only ever spin in each killection once and then never again after that...just because I don’t think it’s worth the stars, so you want the best stuff on that first spin, because it’s probably the only spin you’ll do? Don’t know if I’ve made much sense there though ahaha
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    Those tights are gorgeous and the shoes are perfection. I would love some sparkly tights like those!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited April 2020

ohh sorry wrong thread!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I mean I kinda like the earnable hair?? I like the giftbox purse and shoes. That’s about it. What I really love is the red dress in the kollection though 😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I really like the Gb items, and the Kollection is great.  I’ll be. Honest.  The earner dress is growing  on me....I’m excited.  So many new clothes happening in the next few days!    Woo Hoo,  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Wow. I don’t really like anything. 
    The kollection looks good but I’ll still be saving my kstars I think. 
    I’m glad that dress is in the GB, since I saw it as a spoiler I really wasn’t excited to see it in the game. 
    Not even sure I’ll grind this weekend. Guess I’ll focus on SYS when I figure out the theme 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    For everyone’s sake I hope these tights aren’t the ones I suggested 😅 I don’t really think they are? But they’re definitely similar, both being sheer with flower appliqué.... but if they had attached shoes I wouldn’t hate them!!! imo they look terrible with heels like this 

These are beautiful!! I cant understand how Glu saw this and thought "What if we make them but in RED?" That's literally the worst pallette they could choose, nobody want red dots and pimples on their skin!!!

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Meh 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Give me my demi hair 😎 thats about it lol ill grind for the earnables just to have. Maybe a wedding guest sys happens who know
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @danjames12 yes, lol I have to do that because I honestly don’t trust the kollection 
    @samanthakkh it actually is kind of better! Lol it’s either I get it on the first try or I just quit
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Like this is soooo messy bc I speed through it but I would have loved some sparkly pastel floral fishnet tights 😅

I need these asapppp
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    buriteri said:

Glu. Please 👏🏻 stop 👏🏻 cutting 👏🏻 tights 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 leggings 👏🏻 off 👏🏻 at 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 ankles 👏🏻

Even the Kloset tights have been victim to ankle slashing! Honestly, stop cutting everything off at the ankles! Who is seriously there at the Glu design team with a weird obsession for ankles????

I’m always forced to wear boots (or at the very most, strappy heels) to disguise the fact that the tights end at the ankles. Y’know what? If you want to keep the ankles, please at least do  it in a not so obvious manner. No harsh lines, just let it fade into the skin for seamlessness 😭😭😭

The other items are meh but I do want that purple eyeshadow. Thank you for coming to my TED talk about tights.
    They probably have to do this or they need attached to shoes.... I hate the look too but that is my best guess as to why all tights that arent attached to shoes are like this!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I like the purple eyeshadow but I’m just going to save my Kstars 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Kollection: 795 k-stars
    The bundle dress is vintage Roberto Cavalli, and is another Aaliyah inspired Kim look:
    Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian Wear Vintage Roberto

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited April 2020

i really like this but why is it see through like i can see her underwear??
  • adrianna1015adrianna1015 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I can’t wait for tomorrow already! I finally have the hang of finishing reality shows quick! I want that hair! The earrings are cute, I could use a new fun pair without having to buy it 😅 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Meh. Don't know what to think, don't think much about these I guess...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:

Kollection: 795 k-stars
    The bundle dress is vintage Roberto Cavalli, and is another Aaliyah inspired Kim look:
    Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian Wear Vintage Roberto

I really wish they kept the bundle dress yellow or red. it’s looks so much nicer 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃