🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @robertavyy same here! 

@beba13 i voted for your 1st look🥰
  • je_reneje_rene Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I see that not only I have same problem with votes :(( So I have 3 looks. First got normally votes and then the second one and third nothing. It’s been like 30 min and still 0. What’s going on there? :(
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

Please help ! I can’t see my rankings button :(
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @robertavyy @thesweetone it can take anywhere from 10 mins - 2/3 hours to get votes on your first looks - the system is putting them in as they get submitted - a couple weeks ago my first look took 3.5 hours - I submitted my second one and they started voting on my first with in minutes!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @robertavyy same here! 

@beba13 i voted for your 1st look🥰
    THANK YOU DOLL 🥰🥰🥰🥰
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Congrats @keepingupwithkelsey 🧡😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @julia19 thank you so much! ☺️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Found the dress as well, I'm so happy about it 😍
    Thanks to everyone who submitted it 😘
    Now time to save diamonds again!

@ceryseward that really doesn’t do it justice! I love that look! Sorry doll! ☹️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Soooooo these are my two looks 

And these are just SOME of the glitches from the past 5 MINUTES! What theee...

(And p.s. I don’t even own one single item of the look at the right glitch 😂)
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @robertavyy @thesweetone it can take anywhere from 10 mins - 2/3 hours to get votes on your first looks - the system is putting them in as they get submitted - a couple weeks ago my first look took 3.5 hours - I submitted my second one and they started voting on my first with in minutes!
    Yeah I know and sometimes I waited 3-4 hours for my votes to come in.. It's just strange because these pasts weeks we were getting votes almost instantly and now I'm confused lol
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Yeah I know and sometimes I waited 3-4 hours for my votes to come in.. It's just strange because these pasts weeks we were getting votes almost instantly and now I'm confused lol
    the first votes usually take longer because system is overwhelmed with amount of players trying to submit- probably also why the ticket glitches, match fail etc... are happening....  Good luck! Hope you get your votes soon!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Waiting on my votes like... 

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Phone GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I guess I'm back to having to wait longer to see my scores. I hope at least they're good scores since having to wait and then not even having a good score is not fun.
    Platform: Android

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I think we are taking the theme literally. ‘Gala in spring’ makes more sense of what I have seen as popular pick in the voting booth 🤷🏽‍♀️
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    This is obviously not gala or spring 😕 
    @ViennaKKH how many looks have you submitted? The TS sometimes comes up after the 3rd ticket.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    This is unacceptable Glu! I lost 1 ticket! I wasn’t able to submit, the button was bugging. I left the SYS event window and entered again, and my 2nd ticket was lost!
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @ViennaKKH how many looks have you submitted? The TS sometimes comes up after the 3rd ticket.
    I submited 2 looks and don’t have TS button and ranking. I will wait to third look...
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love seeing dolls finding what they looking for!! Congrats @Spleen ✨✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Should I get the lovely orange dress everyone’s loving atm or get the famous blue nye dress ? Fancy a new gown 😊
    Agree for orange dress
    Like for NYE blue dress
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    the first votes usually take longer because system is overwhelmed with amount of players trying to submit- probably also why the ticket glitches, match fail etc... are happening....  Good luck! Hope you get your votes soon!
    Thank you! Got my votes shortly after my previous response so it took me ~1,5 hour 💙
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Ugh I knew I wouldn't find the dress. It's just my luck. Congrats to all the dolls who did!❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Aww, I still haven’t came across the orange dress. Hope that I will find it. 😭
  • aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    Should I get the lovely orange dress everyone’s loving atm or get the famous blue nye dress ? Fancy a new gown 😊
    Agree for orange dress
    Like for NYE blue dress
    What does NYE dress looks like?💙 Always hearing about it but Ive got no idea 😕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.