🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ViennaKKH sorry doll! Hopefully you’ll get it by your third look 🤞🏼. You’re so welcome! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:

I want someone tosubmit this dress please 🥺🥺♥️
    I’m on iPhone platform 

I can submit it 10 minutes. iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Whatever Stacey 🙄
    So are we not doing floral stuff? Cuz the voting booth is devoid of spring or floral themed items and I am seeing mostly sparkly cocktail dresses. I did floral gowns for my first two looks and got 46 on both.
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Hey guys, I've seen this dress a lot and the first time I laid my eyes on it, I fell in love. I'm iffy though. Do you think it's worth the $35k? 

Like - get the dress
    Agree - save your kash
    I have never came across this dress in my kloset, always assumed you could only buy with diamonds. Must I do something to unlock it?
  • mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @aoife I haven't seen it either! But it is beautiful, but maybe for another event
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    aoife said:
    clarizzo said:
    Hey guys, I've seen this dress a lot and the first time I laid my eyes on it, I fell in love. I'm iffy though. Do you think it's worth the $35k? 

Like - get the dress
    Agree - save your kash
    I have never came across this dress in my kloset, always assumed you could only buy with diamonds. Must I do something to unlock it?
    I think it unlocks post level 40? May be wrong, but it’s one of the Kate levels.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • chelsiedescheneschelsiedeschenes Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Karma from a couple SYS ago where I got an extra ticket, now I’ve lost my second ticket, half the items I used to submit other looks (that didn’t go thru to submit properly) are locked 😅 oh and still don’t have a TS group... 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

well there goes my hope for the prizes :( 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Oh wow 

iOS player 

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I have submitted the orange dress on iOS. However I am not sure when will voters can see it as I have a feeling its going to lag again this SYS. All the best dolls! cc @Rxghida_
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Should this be my next look? I don’t have a ticket for 3 more hours but I’m just trying to plan ahead. This dress has been scoring pretty well. 

Awesome-yes
    lol-no
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hello guys! I have been following this forum for a while and I finally decided to join and be part of the community :smile: here are some of the looks I am thinking for this event. Let me know what you guys think! Any feedback will be appreciated. 
    Love them! I think this is the perfect balance between floral, artsy, classy and colorful. 🌺
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    aoife said:
    clarizzo said:

Like - get the dress
    Agree - save your kash
    I have no idea if you have to unlock it. I came across it during another SYS and clicked. There are a decent amount of items that you can buy for kash that aren't in the closet, from what I've noticed. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Ugh I knew I wouldn't find the dress. It's just my luck. Congrats to all the dolls who did!❤️

My look didn’t get votes. So u can still find it 🤗
    Is it still waiting to get votes? I’m searching for your look since you said this. 😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited April 2020
    aoife said:
    clarizzo said:

Like - get the dress
    Agree - save your kash
    I think it unlocks post level 40? May be wrong, but it’s one of the Kate levels.
    Tip: in the voting booth you can buy things that are locked for your level! I bought dresses and shoes that way and when I reached the next level these items that I already bought and had in my closet were marked as new 😂☺️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Still 0 votes for me 😣
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    aoife said:
    clarizzo said:

Like - get the dress
    Agree - save your kash
    Tip: in the voting booth you can buy things that are locked for your level! I bought dresses and shoes that way and when I reached the next level these items that I already bought and had in my closet were marked as new 😂☺️
    Ohhhh, this makes so much more sense! Thank you for this tidbit lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    @danjames12 thankyou xxx omg i’m so slow I forgot each level up unlocked new clothes for a second. Just checked and it’s level 43. Strange that the doll up above had the option to purchase it at level 25. More surprised that it will be available for kash! 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

i just submitted the orange dress in pink!! not sure how long it will take to start receiving votes though 😅 i have it in many colors to submit later on also 😊
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @Rxghida_ yes:) i bought a .99 ticket so you could try and find it before your next look! I just submitted the dress! 🥰
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    The girl in my TS group has 200 points already :(
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I really wish we could add items that are available for diamonds into a wishlist within the sys so we can go and purchase the item we want whenever we’re ready instead of trying to chase the items..😊 (obviously we’ll have to find the item first before adding it to the wishlist but i just don’t like clicking out whenever i don’t have enough for something that i really want)
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Aww and I really loved this look.. guess it should have been more "gala" than "spring" lol

@elenaa63kkh :( I'm surprised this look didn't do better! I love it

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @clarizzo @aoife it unlocks at level 43. & just a little tip if you end up using it during SYS; if you plan to use a dyed version of it, submit that look first. once you submit the original color and try to access the dress again to pick a dyed version you'll get a "unlocks at level 43" pop up and you won't be able to use the dress in any other color. i hope it helps!✌🏼
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I literally have found rarer items submitted in the most unsuitable themes and got them. 😂 That’s unfair.
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    noha62 said:

Seriously millen ?? At least try harder with your look 🤦🏻‍♀️

Charly joined 
    i think i will be using extra tickets too just to piss them off 
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Omg i’m really unlucky😩😒
         ✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Aline9355 said:
    Omg i’m really unlucky😩😒
    Huge YIKES there. Hope I'm in a chill group, none of us have votes so who even knows
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    @karina_kkh ooh thankyou! That’s very helpful to know. Tips and tricks like that is exactly why I love this forum.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.