🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• heyyyyymelheyyyyymel Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Can someone submit a look with this hair please? I finally have enough diamonds to purchase 😭🥺
  • August_KKHAugust_KKH Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hey dolls! I’ve been a player since 2014 & have been a lurker on this thread for a couple of years. I finally decided to make an account on here. 

With all the SYS glitches, I was wondering if anybody has ever been placed into 2 groups at a time? It switches throughout the event. I was placed in my original group and was 2nd place with 95 points. Now it put me in a different group but now I’m 9th place with 74 points. This is the 2nd week in a row that it has happened. Fortunately, last week I submitted a ticket and Glu support helped me earn back my correct rewards. I was wondering if @KalindaKing can help me out! 

Thanks beautiful dolls! 😘
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    AAnyone having ticket issues you have to send a private message either to eggs or support just tagging them on here won’t help! I sent eggs a message earlier and he got right back to me! Hope that helps you resolve your issue! Don’t send to him and support just one or the other! Just thought I would let you know! 
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’ve had votes for a while now but still no group? Anyone else have this issue
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Can someone explain me how it works when you ask someone to post a look with a hair/dress you want? How you will find that look to purchase it?
    iOS | Brazil
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Liv_S said:
    I’ve had votes for a while now but still no group? Anyone else have this issue
    That happened to me, and happened to me last week too...I think it comes in when you submit your third look? I’m not too sure  so don’t quote me on that hour 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @Liv_S mine is normal about the group, but I lost a ticket 😭
    iOS | Brazil
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    MaFe said:
    Can someone explain me how it works when you ask someone to post a look with a hair/dress you want? How you will find that look to purchase it?
    it's all about luck and hope tbh 😂 once someone submits their look we just try to find them in the voting booth. then you can click "get this look" & purchase whatever item you wanted. 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
    MaFe said:
    Send a message to @eggsandbananas they can’t help if you just post in the thread! Or message support in game - but don’t do both I feel like eggs is quicker sometimes 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I really wish we could add items that are available for diamonds into a wishlist within the sys so we can go and purchase the item we want whenever we’re ready instead of trying to chase the items..😊 (obviously we’ll have to find the item first before adding it to the wishlist but i just don’t like clicking out whenever i don’t have enough for something that i really want)
    @lilahswannkkh This is a great idea! You should add it to the suggestions forum! :) 

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    i lost a ticket!! I submited one look and now it says I haven’t tickets and I only use one!! @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited April 2020
    i lost a ticket!! I submited one look and now it says I haven’t tickets and I only use one!! @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    @SavannahKKH
    Please private message either eggs https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/profile/eggsandbananas or kalinda: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/profile/KalindaKing on their account pages. They cannot help you if you simply tag them on a comment!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

I told myself not to buy anything with diamonds until after Kimmiversary. Then I saw this dress 🥺 it’s so beautiful. 

Does anyone know if there are any long necklaces available for diamonds? Necklaces that go way down almost to the stomach? Am I making sense? Lol
    There is one for kash but it’s expensive and the halloween mermaid pearls are available for diamonds
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Would anyone be able to submit this hair for me? I'm on Android 💕

Photo credit to the gorgeous @samanthakkh
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited April 2020
    My votes came in for both looks, but I don’t have a TS group.
     Playing on iOS 
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mandamay76 I didn’t explain that well at all 😂😭 I was kind of looking for something like the necklace in this Kollection!! Do you know any necklaces like this? I might have to dig through the encyclopedia! 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    My votes came in but I cannot claim prizes, also no group. Definitely starting to be not funny anymore. 
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I’m about to give up for this dress.😭I have been non stop voting for 3 hours at least.
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @koolforkats i can submit it with my next look. are you going to be active in the next hour? 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @koolforkats I can submit that hair on android for you tomorrow, I’m in Europe so it will be in around 9-10 hours from now. Is that okay? 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @koolforkats i can definitely submit it in about 2 hours! if that doesnt work for you i can submit it tomorrow as well 😊 
    edit: wait i didnt realize you are on android! so sorry im on ios, but goodluck!! i hope you find it!
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    MaFe said:
    I lost one last week, so I feel this pain! Hoping you can get it resolved and get it back 💕
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Liv_S I have the same problem with no ts! Last weekend I didnt get it before the next morning🤞🏼
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i actually really like the ts hair on my doll 😭 i didn’t think i would but i really want it now 😞 fingers crossed for a chill group!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.