Show your style event issue

jwkajsnjwkajsn Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Whenever I play show your style I will create a style and it will only be on for a certain amount of time before it says finished. This could be for 1 minute so I only get around 20 votes and it will say finished. I don’t know how to fix it and I haven’t seen any other discussions. Thanks 

Comments

• jwkajsnjwkajsn Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please help
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi.  Voting is not a timed round. It is number of  times your doll is viewed in the vote booth.  We think each doll is matched 60 times with other dolls.  if you get 20 votes maybe you need styling help.  Why not visit the event discussion thread and show us your looks.  We can help you style a little....for example tattoos fo not work well with voters especially in this theme.  Hetes the link.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6830052#Comment_6830052

If you still think you have a technical issue you can send a ticket to support.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen. 3 lines or dots open Options
    ( lll/help/Glu Support)  good luck and hope to see you in the event thread.
    Nice to meet you.😀

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AvaWarenAvaWaren Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Do you guys already gave the „show your style“ update for this week? (30.04.20) i got the call yesterday, but the black announcement thing doesn’t show today! Please help me :)
    edited April 2020
    It’s too early.  Just under 9 hours till the event begins. ;). You got the call, now you have to wait for 8 hours and 12minutes. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AvaWarenAvaWaren Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Oh my bad😂 im from Germany! I got the call 25h ago! But ok I will be patient 🌚 thank you girl!! 
  • fefilizardofefilizardo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! I have an issue as well, I submitted with the first two tickets two looks for the SYS, but only one look was posted. The other one does not appears and my ticket has been taken away. 
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

TICKETS MISSING! I bought 2 tickets for SYS, and the payment went through, but my tickets never showed up.  And when I first started the event, I had the 2 tickets that you start with, but after my first submission, my second ticket wasn't there. IN TOTAL , I LOST THREE TICKETS.

• nmain88nmain88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So I submitted two looks, only one showed up but I have zero tickets. Customer support told me they gave me another, but it never came. Also, two looks I uploaded still haven’t been voted on and it’s been hours. My first one got 29 votes but the rankings say I have zero. The first four places all have votes, but for me and everyone else it says zero, so we’re all tied for fifth. My friend said she hasn’t gotten any votes yet either. What’s going on?
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    nmain88 said:
    So I submitted two looks, only one showed up but I have zero tickets. Customer support told me they gave me another, but it never came. Also, two looks I uploaded still haven’t been voted on and it’s been hours. My first one got 29 votes but the rankings say I have zero. The first four places all have votes, but for me and everyone else it says zero, so we’re all tied for fifth. My friend said she hasn’t gotten any votes yet either. What’s going on?
    I had the same issue with only getting one look submitted but initially having two tickets! Didn’t know whether to report to glu support but am really annoyed as now I’ll be down one submitted look! There always seems to be a glitch when the event first starts.
    See if thi ngs fix you naturally in a short while.  Otherwise, send a ticket to Support,  sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    does anyone know when the new sys is gonna be ? (:
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @kkhxio it always starts on Thursdays, 3pm EST (Google time conversions if that's not in your zone to figure out when the SYS will start in your timezone)
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    thank you ❤️ @soundspretty
  • melissajap1991melissajap1991 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can we save Show your style ticket and use for another event???
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • melissajap1991melissajap1991 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @livyx thank you dear ☺️