🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    My ticket buyer girl is at 444 votes currently and I swear her votes goes up every time I check the TS board and her outfit is not changing. I guess I won’t be getting the hair. It’s cute but not cute enough to fight with this girl for the first place. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    My ticket buyer girl is at 444 votes currently and I swear her votes goes up every time I check the TS board and her outfit is not changing. I guess I won’t be getting the hair. It’s cute but not cute enough to fight with this girl for the first place. 
    When they put in multiple looks you only see last look - why votes go up and outfit doesn’t change
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Another glitchy SYS. How exciting!!!
    iOS Doll 

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @Silz1217 Just submitted mine. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Hey guys, I've seen this dress a lot and the first time I laid my eyes on it, I fell in love. I'm iffy though. Do you think it's worth the $35k? 

Like - get the dress
    Agree - save your kash
    wait. a. minute. This dress is cash??????. I always see this scoring so well, I had no idea. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Can someone post the tomato dress on IOS right now? I’ve been searching for it for the past hour and only saw it once and accidentally voted 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    The tomato dress? 
    The tomato dress? 
    I’m sorry I don’t know how to explain it haha it reminds me of a tomato. The big red ball gown 😂
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I think I know?  But was unsure and had to ask lol
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    This crap is so glitchy, it's not even funny anymore! 
    5 hours has passed and the scores has not come in, just sitting at 0.

Glitches all around from scores not coming in, losing tickets to match fetch fails and items being locked when they haven't been use yet.
    Seriously sys is frustrating enough with ticket buyers that buy endless tickets and to add this crap on top of it, it's just sad.
    Glu fix your goddam game already!  
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Submitted 2 looks 3 hours ago and they still aren't receiving votes. Been voting for 2 hours trying to find the orange dress, no luck. 
    iOS player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is seriously so annoying! I hate waiting for hours for votes -_- 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I seem to be in a group with no TBs!!! Early days though - I'm definitely in the running for the hair if my looks keep scoring well, so send good vibes :neutral:
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @IzzaBee your doll looks really pretty with those eyes! 
    Could you please show me the jeans with the cellphone? I don't remember seeing them before
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    dpeters said:
    This is seriously so annoying! I hate waiting for hours for votes -_- 
    My first look was exactly an hour! My second 1.5 hours.. third look is now at over 2! Last week it was minutes after the first two! It’s so random and weird! I have people in my ts getting votes on stuff that I thought was their second look four hours ago! This is insane
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @karina_kkh I didn't see this because I've been in the voting booth 🙃 5+ hours and still no hair 😭

@elettrahere That would be amazing, I'll probably be voting all day at this rate!

Edit: Calling out again for this hair on Android! Will be in the voting booth all day 😂😭

Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    it’s such a shame that these sys events are glitchy because I want to enter to get diamonds, but I also don’t want to lose tickets and stress about not getting votes in on time
    that’s for amateurs
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Can someone post the tomato dress on IOS right now? I’ve been searching for it for the past hour and only saw it once and accidentally voted 🤦🏼‍♀️
    I just submitted the dress 
  • adrianna1015adrianna1015 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Do you guys like this dress?? I don’t know what to think about it.
    like - yes 
    lol - no 
    Awesome - for bottom pic tan dress with belt 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

This is what the first place person is wearing. She has submitted multiple looks with the past hour to get first place 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    KKHLucy said:
    lexbaby42 said:
    I just submitted the dress 
    Thank you so much!!! I just found the dress finally! Absolutely love your look btw 😍🤩
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @IzzaBee your doll looks really pretty with those eyes! 
    Could you please show me the jeans with the cellphone? I don't remember seeing them before
    Thank you! They are one of my favorite jeans! They can be purchased with diamonds. 

I play on iOS 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    I finally found these eyes! I spent so much time voting last week and was so disappointed when I couldn’t find them. Despite the fact you can’t change the eyebrows I love them!

your doll looks absolutely STUNNING w those eyes, I think I kinda want them too now 😍
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    So spring dress or avant garde??
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Glu support gave me back the ticket I lost, I'm so grateful!

I got it back when I was sleeping though so 2 tickets piled up and I am

Emoji Mashup Bot on Twitter  sunglasses   in-tears
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Why is my score on the ts board different to my actually score that i got from my look @KalindaKing

𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m sure I had to have my 3rd ticket by now but timer shows that I’m to get it in 3hours 😫
    iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.