🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    ReginaKKH said:
    Found it! ❤️

How much is it? I want that dress too 😭 
    @r@ReginaKKH it costs 25 diamonds 😊 You can find it in voting booth.
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited May 2020

I am so done with this
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I contacted Glu about missing ticket but I didn’t had a response 😣 

@KalindaKing Maybe you can help me? ☹️
    I’m in big panic right now.
    iOS player 

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    first three looks are flopping... the NYE dress which usually scores 50+ only got me in the 40s. getting into top 5 is going to be hard this week if my votes don’t start picking up 😖
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    In 20 minutes I can submit orange dress if anyone still looking for it 👀 
    iOS player 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    What . Do . These . Voters . Want . From . Me 😭😭😭😭 I’ve never done so bad in a SYS before 

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Everyone who lost a ticket send message to glu,i  send message to glu about my missing ticket and today i open my game and i had my missing ticket back💘
    That’s the look I’m going to submit in 2minutes if anyone looking.

iOS player 

edited May 2020
    Everyone who lost a ticket send message to glu,i  send message to glu about my missing ticket and today i open my game and i had my missing ticket back💘
    I’m still waiting for response 🥺 U too lost your 3rd ticket?
    edit: omg. I just got free ticket and realized that I lost one of my paid tickets! I had 2 of them and now the I got free it says I have 3 tickets and timer is off 😱
    iOS player 

Also i just posted this look for everything who's searching this hair💖
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Chooky1116 I’m honestly so shocked that your looks aren’t scoring higher, they are gorgeous ! 💕 these voters... cant please them 😕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @koolforkats - I needed to send a look to stop my tickets stacking, so the hair is out there. Hopefully you see this in time :)

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    AmyMimi said:
    @Chooky1116 I’m honestly so shocked that your looks aren’t scoring higher, they are gorgeous ! 💕 these voters... cant please them 😕
    @AmyMimi thank you beautiful ❤️ I’m gutted too 🥺 it’s making me question all the looks I had planned 💔 
     I can't sleep (thanks anxiety 🥴) but I remembered someone asking for an edit of the earnable dress so I whipped up a really quick one! It's still not 100% accurate to the original dress but I liked it this way (and I didn't wanna draw anymore chain detail 😂) so I left it 😊

@SisSnappedLikeThanos wow that’s beautiful 🥺
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @robertavyy @DelenaGovato Could you dolls please tag me when your looks start getting votes? I'm really desperate :/
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @kadamisia sure love💖
    @DelenaGovato Tysm girl❤️😍🦥
    IOS player
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I just reported it too so hopefully I will get my missing ticket back! I’m at such a disadvantage in my TS group! 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kadamisia I’ll get my next ticket in 5ish hours, I can submit the dress for you if you don’t find it by then 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     I can't sleep (thanks anxiety 🥴) but I remembered someone asking for an edit of the earnable dress so I whipped up a really quick one! It's still not 100% accurate to the original dress but I liked it this way (and I didn't wanna draw anymore chain detail 😂) so I left it 😊

This is way better than what Glu has offered. Always love your edits 💕💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

@Suri_Madden That would be very helpful, thank you so much!!!🥰
    IOS player
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    2h have passed and i still have no votes on my 5th and 6th look...what the hell is going on with GLU. It would seam that last weekends votes were automatized like i thought...my group on ios still doesnt even have counted votes even dough i have 131 vote from my first looks...
    glu really doesnt care to fix the problems that are there for too loooooooong,and they do know about them 🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯
    if it wasnt for this forum and you girls and guys and eggsandbananas and kalinda (only ones actually trying to help us and pass our complaints) i would already have this game erased. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    looks 1 - 4

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    So it’s been an hour since I put forward looks three and four, and they’re still not getting any votes in. And, none of my votes are registering on the leader board? I’m a bit confused really 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    beba13 said:
    2h have passed and i still have no votes on my 5th and 6th look...what the hell is going on with GLU. It would seam that last weekends votes were automatized like i thought...my group on ios still doesnt even have counted votes even dough i have 131 vote from my first looks...
    glu really doesnt care to fix the problems that are there for too loooooooong,and they do know about them 🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯
    if it wasnt for this forum and eggsandbananas and kalinda (only ones actually trying to help us and pass our complaints) i would already have this game erased. 
    Samedt. My scores are coming in REAL slow and I would not expect to be in the top 5 🙄 this is probably femme fatale 2.0

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

@kadamisia I getting votes doll!🤗
    iOS player 

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My looks for now, a bit disappointed with how my first look scored but then really happy with my last look 😍

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.