🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Anyone have any recs of versatile silver necklaces available in the kloset that aren't too expensive (worth kash or kstars)?
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @alexis_kkh_ @ashleyy @thenailaholic thanks for submitting for me but wasn’t able to find it .. hopefully I will before Sunday .. I’m sure I will eventually but thank you 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited May 2020
    SimplyKy said:
    Dear Ticket Buyers! 

For the love of Simon and Maria, PLEASE start submitting those 1st place outfits and earnables you are BUYING with your excessive tickets.. the black ruffle dress, the green mini dress with matching green boots  and the purple outfit is getting old!

Yours sincerely,
    7th Place 

Am I missing something? This post doesn't make sense to me... It seems like you're doll is the one wearing a 1st place TS hair and top 5 TS dress. The others have beginner level outfits. And only the top 2 are TBs for sure, 110 is an achievable score with 2 looks. It seems like you are dumping on low level / newbie players for no reason. Also the last 2 pictures clearly show a score that is 20 something, you can see the start of the 2nd digit after the 2, but it seems like you're implying those are the outfits of the top dolls. So I dunno but that's all weird to me. Why ridicule someone who's rank is in the 20s?

Not trying to me mean but you're post seems harsh, but maybe I'm missing something 🤷

Edit: the doll in the green place is clearly at 22nd place, you can see the start of the 2nd 2. Not cool 
    Get out of here! I won my SYS events FAIRLY! I only started playing SYS in March of this year, I don’t buy Tickets or Stars. Unlike some people.... your hair is from last weekends’ professional event which would mean you’d need a lot of energy...right?

Those outfits were used as examples... clearly you missed the point since others agree with me. If they’re beginners, then why don’t I own those clothes; I’m on level 20? Think McFly!

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    kadamisia said:
    Also, I think I've found the gorgeous @LindaVB! 😍

OMG yes that is me! Thank you for spotting and for voting for me!!
    This dress is gorgeous! From what event is it?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @martina_kkh I am so sick of seeing that NYE gown I don’t even wanna put my doll in it anymore lol. I’d go with the white, flowery one!
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @umakkh98 I totally agree that we should be grouped up with people who are the same level as us!!! Been thinking this for awhile. You think that would’ve been one of the first rules/guidelines they came up with when creating SYS... it’s a complete disadvantage to those who are lower than level 20 competing with level 40+! 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @kadamisia im so sorry my silly self fall asleep happy that you find that dress💖💖
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @koolforkats just submitted the hairstyle on android!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m currently 3rd atm. There’s already a war going on for 1st place so Its goodbye to the Elsa hair 😞 I really liked it
    i might have to use an extra ticket if it keeps going like this, I at least wanna stay in top 5 🥺
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    can i just say the prizes for 6th-11th place kinda suck? jumping from $7500 in 12th place to 1 kstar in 11th is a little drastic lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @clarizzo I agree but in general the prizes should be distributed better. The hair could go to places 1-3, dress to 4-10, then kstars and energy to 11-20 and the rest would get kash and energy. And whole top 10 should get some dye tbh 
    From your lips to Glu's ears!!!!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    First place is up to 536 points and I noticed she just submitted a new outfit. It's been awhile since I've had a crazy T$ group like this. Normally it's the triple threat buyers but I guess some people wanna show their hand this early huh
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @martina_kkh I am so sick of seeing that NYE gown I don’t even wanna put my doll in it anymore lol. I’d go with the white, flowery one!
    @jhabs Haha I bet, but I’m here like “everyone have it except me” 🥺 lol. I got tired of all my gowns, I need an update 😆
    I’m also considering the orange dress some of you talk about lately 🤔 Idk I’m getting more and more confused 😂
    @martina_kkh All of these are worth investing in. I own all of these except the one with the fur jacket. All of them usually score at least 48 but the most universal one is the NYE dress. It scores good even if the theme is far from sparkly ball gowns. People just vote for it a lot. I agree that it’s kind of boring now but voters really love it and it looks amazing dyed in every colour. My advice is to get the NYE one and then go for the rest.
    beba13 said:

Anyone knows when this dress will be available to buy with diamonds? 😍😍 Or maybe it will be available to get with stars on kimversasry 😬😬
    This dress is in my wishlist and I’m waiting for it to become available. It’s from a VIP event last year in the end of June. I was very dissapointed that I missed it because I started playing again in the beginning of July. I’m surprised that I don’t see it a lot in the voting booth. I personally think it’s one of the best looking gowns in the game.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My 1st, 3rd and 4th look as my 2nd look vanished off somewhere in the universe and has yet to reappear. 

Annoyingly, the items from vanished 2nd ticket are still locked.

I play on iOS
    Silz1217 said:
    @alexis_kkh_ @ashleyy @thenailaholic thanks for submitting for me but wasn’t able to find it .. hopefully I will before Sunday .. I’m sure I will eventually but thank you 
    You are welcome! I will most likely submit it again and I will tag you.
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    @martina_kkh All of these are worth investing in. I own all of these except the one with the fur jacket. All of them usually score at least 48 but the most universal one is the NYE dress. It scores good even if the theme is far from sparkly ball gowns. People just vote for it a lot. I agree that it’s kind of boring now but voters really love it and it looks amazing dyed in every colour. My advice is to get the NYE one and then go for the rest.
    @alexis_kkh_ Yeah it does look like the NYE dress always scores high, seeing from others and it’s always a popular score when I vote for it. I think you’re totally right! Thanks for your feedback ☺️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So I was doing a reality show and noticed one of my friends, the lovely @HollySisk, had this very cute hairstyle. I can’t remember where it’s from so I’d be very grateful if anyone could tell me if it’s available for diamonds?

I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.