🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    So I was doing a reality show and noticed one of my friends, the lovely @HollySisk, had this very cute hairstyle. I can’t remember where it’s from so I’d be very grateful if anyone could tell me if it’s available for diamonds?

I believe that's from a Kollection, so it shouldn't be available for diamonds.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    so much for trying to be creative 🥴🥴🥴

i knew using that hair would be risky bUT it looked so good to me with the overall style 😢
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen It's from a kollection! 

• elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited May 2020
    In my half sleep state at 3 am I obviously posted my look for #4.... I didn’t remember doing so when I woke up at 5:30 I went in and posted what I thought was fourth look... I had extra ticket from a triple threat... anyways it tanked and I have one extra look! I’m still in fourth place where I’ll probably stay and I love the Elsa hair but it’s unattainable unless I go ticket crazy and I’m not about that 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @NatalieOatly no problem babes! 🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Thanks everyone, I knew I'd seen the hair before and thought it might be a collection but wasn't sure. Have to keep my eye out for it 😁
    I play on iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My looks are flopping, I have at least three ticket buyers in my group and I'm in 10th place right now 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SimplyKy well of course that’s what they’re going to use, they’re lower players and they don’t have fancy clothes. The thing is, if they’re lower ranked than you, what’s the problem with it? It’s not like they’re bothering anything, they’re just ranked. Don’t attack @DoloresWyatt she was just trying to prove a point.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    so much for trying to be creative 🥴🥴🥴

i knew using that hair would be risky bUT it looked so good to me with the overall style 😢
    I love this look! Thats one of my fav dresses ! So sad it didnt get a good score for u
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited May 2020

@soundspretty @DoloresWyatt
     Listen my point is, these outfits are submitted each week by TBs and you know it! The purple outfit and green dress go hand in hand with a TB so don’t attack me for telling the truth. Clearly others understood my ‘misleading’ post since I received reactions *check out page 21 where you originally saw my post and got offended by the truth then replied hours later*

@soundspretty take the remark ‘some people..’ however you like, you’re already offended.

Edit:
    @woahbabesursotoxic you needed to be tagged you missed the point too! Lower ranked people have NOTHING to do with my rant it’s about those basic outfits and TBs I’ll say it again, it’s about those basic outfits and TBs not people ranked 30 with 20 votes I used those outfits as examples and those people in my TS Group wearing those outfits ranked 20something will most likely buy tickets in a few hours like they ALWAYS do.   Feel free to inbox for further clarifications, willing to assist!

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Lol
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    my ts group has 6 ticketbuyers.. SIX!!! 
    first place has had over 600 points since yesterday, 2nd and 3rd have 400+ points and im assuming the others just used the 3 tickets from the triple threat. but damn i’ve never had so many ticketbuyers. it sucks because i really like the 1st place prize which i haven’t in awhile 😢
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Purple and green outfits are what alot of starter people got in a quest. Though some maybe ticket buyers its more then likely they are just new ppl who started out. Its not even that serious to be going off on people who were just asking. If im being honest if you started in march you should be more understanding. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

My looks are not doing well and I don’t know what voters want. I guess I will have to take some inspiration from your dolls, because I’m in 4th spot now with only 1TB in my group (so far) 😂
    iOs player 

Looks 1-4. I loved the first look, voters apparently did not. I was half-asleep when posting that fourth one but apparently it was okay lol
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AYewKKH The orange dress is lovely dyed blue. I'm going to steal that for my next look.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Ok, so these are my first looks. Until now I’m very happy with the points because they’re my average score. I haven’t reach 50+ yet, but maybe in the future...
    I saw a lot of nice gowns, but I’ve just started in April and did 2 SYS events, so maybe if do a lot more events often I can save more nice clothes too 🥰

P.S. sorry for my bad collage 🙈

AYewKKH The orange dress is lovely dyed blue. I'm going to steal that for my next look.
    @soundspretty Go for it! I hope it does awesome ^-^
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.