🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

1-4 looks im 3rd behind two ticket buyers fighting

these looks are SO beautiful especially the pink & blues ones 🥺 I always love how you accessorise !
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited May 2020

40 isn't terrible, but I thought this would do better 😔
    also, thank you @mysticblair for your silver necklace recs! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok.  No name calling. Take a breath and relax.  I deleting posts that continue to be rude and disrespectful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    clarizzo said:

As always, voters only want light-skinned, blue-eyed blondes. Ugh, how depressing
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    AYewKKH said:
    clarizzo said:

As always, voters only want light-skinned, blue-eyed blondes. Ugh, how depressing
    i've noticed this and it's really frustrating! i love my doll the way she is (we're practically the same lol) and having to change her up for SYS is a little weird and annoying. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Just won the tight... I don’t hate it but I don’t like it
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Highest look for me so far, wish it was enough to cross off those tights tho  
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @AYewKKH Ah, I'm so sorry! I'll edit the og post to tag you 😊💖
    You don't have to do that haha, but thank you and thank you for that edit <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    clarizzo said:
    Anyone have any recs of versatile silver necklaces available in the kloset that aren't too expensive (worth kash or kstars)?

I like these two that are available in the kloset. I can't remember how much the first one was but the second is fairly expensive, but it's so pretty and works with most necklines. I like necklaces that sit higher on the chest and don't block our cleavage because sometimes it just looks awkward. Unless it's earrings, we don't have a lot of silver in the way of necklaces and bracelets. I wish we had more
    @soundspretty I believe the first one is 50k kash and the other 80k kash
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    All of my looks are scoring pretty good and I wasn’t expecting this much for that outfit
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    PixiDust said:

1-4 looks im 3rd behind two ticket buyers fighting

these looks are SO beautiful especially the pink & blues ones 🥺 I always love how you accessorise !
    💗😭 thank u gorgeous! I love a good set of accessories! The heart earrings are my fav!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    my 1st place tb is now at 851 😞 we still have two days left... ive never had such a ticketbuyer before
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    clarizzo said:

Are you serious? That’s a lot of the time absolutely not the case. And often “light-slinned, blue-eyed blondes” get scores lower than they should as well.
    In this outfit, maybe the voters would want a different hairstyle? It looks a bit too casual for this dress, in my opinion.
    edited May 2020
    Maliana said:
    AYewKKH said:
    clarizzo said:

Are you serious? That’s a lot of the time absolutely not the case. And often “light-slinned, blue-eyed blondes” get scores lower than they should as well.
    In this outfit, maybe the voters would want a different hairstyle? It looks a bit too casual for this dress, in my opinion.
    I definitely agree with @AYewKKH because I've noticed it myself, and I've only been playing this game for about a month and a half. Thank you for your input regarding the hair, though. I was iffy on whether or not I wanted to submit the look with that style, but I love it too much and I thought it looked cute lol.
  • kelkel Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi Dolls! My looks keep jumping in between two groups. First group I’m in second place, and second group I’m in last with 1 point 😔 
    Is anyone else having that problem? 
    @AYewKKH yes I’ve noticed it too. On my old account I had black hair and green eyes and didn’t score well. Now that I have platinum hair and blue eyes on here I can say that we score better. It’s not fair to a lot of you dolls. I’m sorry that that’s happening ☹️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’ve been playing for about 2 months and have been lurking on the forum for a while so I decided it was finally time to join in and say hi 😊 here are my looks 1-5 and my plan for look 6, I just got the cash dress and I love it so much!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Don’t know if it’s just me but I sometimes find that dolls wearing the number 1 TS prizes from previous weeks don’t often get popular pick - maybe because people are mad at ticket buyers or the system or whatever but I’ve seen it quite a lot where even if they are objectively better styled, if they have the top TS hair or dress, second doll is popular choice! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This is one of those annoying weeks where even when I get good scores I'll never rank high enough. 
    Platform: Android

@khloe97 hi doll! Welcome! 😋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Well finally Glu solved the problem and gave me my ticket back, thanks Glu and now I occupy one of the first five places in the ranking
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Don’t know if it’s just me but I sometimes find that dolls wearing the number 1 TS prizes from previous weeks don’t often get popular pick - maybe because people are mad at ticket buyers or the system or whatever but I’ve seen it quite a lot where even if they are objectively better styled, if they have the top TS hair or dress, second doll is popular choice! 
    I think it’s just because every doll has seen it a lot already that they just get boring. A lot more dolls have these dresses than dresses from kollections and from events and gb’s from ages ago. There has definitely been a few looks which initially I adored but by seeing it in abundance and every doll seemingly having it I just got bored of it. 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thanks 😄
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.