🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @khoe97 no problem!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AnnYaAnnYa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hayyy, I'm not in the mood to play this weekend SYS. I purchased Diamond Pack 2 and I didn't receive any diamonds. And also, purchased the triple treat and didn't receive anything. Btw, I purchased the triple treat not because of the ticket but I'm after the diamonds and the kstars. Just wanted to have my diamonds 😔 and wanted this hair 😢
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hello! :smile:
    This is my first post in the forum, so I'm not sure where to post this but I'm experiencing an issue with the SYS scores. The final score for my third look came in about 40 minutes ago and it showed that I have received 130 votes in total. I also counted all the votes I have received from my looks so far and it is a total of 130 (I have added a picture below for proof). Despite this, it shows in the TrendSetter rankings that I have 20 votes less, meaning, 110 votes. I have refreshed the game and cleared my cache a lot of times and it still shows that I have 110 votes. I play on FaceBook from a computer.
    Could somebody please help me with this issue?

Thank you!
    I'm sorry if there were any mistakes, English isn't my first language!

Edit: I just checked older posts on this topic and saw that other people had already contacted Glu about this and that the votes will catch up! :smiley: I probably should have done that before writing the comment.
    Edit #2: I submitted my 4th look, the votes came in and they have caught up! Thank you for the help! :smile:
    My platform is FaceBook
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I so don’t care this is ridiculous.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi I’m new to the forum and have a question. Is there a second chance to get the dress below? I got the other two during the task, but wasn’t able to get this one. Keep seeing it gets votes in SYS dyed different colors and noticed there isn’t an option to buy w/ diamonds...
    tyia!💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    BellalaA said:
    Hello! :smile:
    This is my first post in the forum, so I'm not sure where to post this but I'm experiencing an issue with the SYS scores. The final score for my third look came in about 40 minutes ago and it showed that I have received 130 votes in total. I also counted all the votes I have received from my looks so far and it is a total of 130 (I have added a picture below for proof). Despite this, it shows in the TrendSetter rankings that I have 20 votes less, meaning, 110 votes. I have refreshed the game and cleared my cache a lot of times and it still shows that I have 110 votes. I play on FaceBook from a computer.
    Could somebody please help me with this issue?

Thank you!
    I'm sorry if there were any mistakes, English isn't my first language!
    Hi and welcome.  My experience is that any  fluctuation works itself out over time.  Keep taking screenshots, and I’ll try to get more info for you.  

You can always send a ticket to support, but I would give it a little more time.  They are looking into the little hiccups we’ve had so far, and if I get more answers, I’ll post them.  But don’t worry, if your tickets show 120, you will be given. Credit for them.   Those points are safe.  You won’t lose them.  ;
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @BellalaA hi, welcome to the forum! I’ve seen some dolls mention that after their next look got votes this ts issue was fixed, so maybe you just need to wait for your next ticket. If your problem isnt solved them I would recommend you send a in game ticket to support or a message to either kalinda or eggs
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @kokokokonut @brunakkh Hi and thank you so much! I will wait for the next ticket as you said and see if the problem goes away. :smile:
    My platform is FaceBook
    edited May 2020
    Lol I’m kind of mad, it stopped on the bundle and jumped off. I’m just going to spin again, I have time to get more stars

...probably shouldn’t have done that
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @AnnYa You have to submit a ticket to support with screenshots of your receipt of your purchase - they can't help you by just posting on the forum!

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Lol I’m kind of mad, it stopped on the bundle and jumped off. I’m just going to spin again, I have time to get more stars

...probably shouldn’t have done that

Im got the same for a first spin lol. I decided to stop at one spin.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    khloe97 said:
    Hi everyone! I’ve been playing for about 2 months and have been lurking on the forum for a while so I decided it was finally time to join in and say hi 😊 here are my looks 1-5 and my plan for look 6, I just got the cash dress and I love it so much!
    welcome! 😊 does anyone know where these eyes are from? 
  • August_KKHAugust_KKH Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    kel said:
    Hi Dolls! My looks keep jumping in between two groups. First group I’m in second place, and second group I’m in last with 1 point 😔 
    Is anyone else having that problem? 
    Yes! It’s happening to me too. I already messaged Kalinda about it. I thought I was the only one!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

So to answer my previous question, no we are not doing florals for this Spring Gala theme 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    annalynnehoock  it’s done.  Go check it out
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @therealChar lol I probably should’ve done that, but I acted out of impulse again
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @samanthakkh I’m sorry I have no idea 😭 I’m gonna guess they’re part of a fashion goal bundle 🤔
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you so much <3
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Not my best this sys. I feel so lost, don’t know what to submit. My looks are just a mishmash and I don’t really care anymore lol I’ve been knocked down to 5th because two more have popped up. I’ll give it to them tho at least they are on theme ha so I’m probably gunna have to use an extra ticket because I want the dress 😬
    looks 1-5

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Just got the tights, they’re a faded black so can’t pair em with my black clothes because the shade difference becomes obvious 🥺
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Look 4 and 5 
    I'm in a chill group so I'm first for now 
    This never happened before so I hope it stays that way ✨

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    kel said:
    Hi Dolls! My looks keep jumping in between two groups. First group I’m in second place, and second group I’m in last with 1 point 😔 
    Is anyone else having that problem? 
    Yes! It’s happening to me too. I already messaged Kalinda about it. I thought I was the only one!
    I thought I have same problem but I found same people who was in top 5 are now lower. New ticket buyers I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just glad I’m still in top 5 ☺️
    iOS player 

• hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 2-5; I’m in 1st with no TBs present atm 😊
     Look 5 was inspired by @therealChar !!
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Hiya I have a quick question relating to unlocking items in sys. I have only ever unlocked items by watching a video on the last day and it’s only ever let me unlock a maximum of 2 items. I’m just wondering do any of you know if that’s the maximum for the entirety of the event or is that just a daily limit? 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    aoife said:
    Hiya I have a quick question relating to unlocking items in sys. I have only ever unlocked items by watching a video on the last day and it’s only ever let me unlock a maximum of 2 items. I’m just wondering do any of you know if that’s the maximum for the entirety of the event or is that just a daily limit? 
    I think it's a daily limit, you can unlock two items every 24 hours (but obviously it doesn't always work, I could only unlock one item today...)

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    aoife said:

You get 2 every 24 hrs - so if you unlock 2 from your first looks you can get 8 total... 2 each day 
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Not my best this sys. I feel so lost, don’t know what to submit. My looks are just a mishmash and I don’t really care anymore lol I’ve been knocked down to 5th because two more have popped up. I’ll give it to them tho at least they are on theme ha so I’m probably gunna have to use an extra ticket because I want the dress 😬
    looks 1-5

Hellpppp! I kept searching for the first dress since yesterday and I didn’t find it yet and I really feel so mad rn 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.