• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    So I can’t catch a break looks 4&5 🥺☹️

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    hanh_kkh said:
    Looks 2-5; I’m in 1st with no TBs present atm 😊
     Look 5 was inspired by @therealChar !!
    Love that hair on you all of these are so beautifully  styled ♡
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Raghad_milanista my next ticket is due in 2 hours 20 mins and so I can submit then if you’d like. Also there are a lot of other people submitting it aswell atm so hopefully you can get it soon 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I really hope next SYS is more casual; I’m a little bored of the glitzy looks. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 

Definitely deserves more votes doll! 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    now that I have the tights they’ve definitely  grown on me but they’re so hard to style 😫

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

I’m baffled by your scores, you deserves so much more ! Your looks are lovely ❤️ What is wrong with this sys... so many lovely looks being downvoted 😕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @spleen @mandamay76 thankyou! So happy to learn that! 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1-4

Idk why 2nd look scored so low, I love this dress. I hope the next looks get better scores. 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @therealChar @AmyMimi thank you dolls!! 😍😍 granted in my half asleep state I forgot earrings in my look 5 but I don’t know how these scores are so low 💔
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Looks 1-4

Idk why 2nd look scored so low, I love this dress. I hope the next looks get better scores. 
    @BDelevingne_KKH That dress is all over the voting booth, so it's possible you faced it several times. From what I've seen in voting, that dress tends to do best with white or platinum blonde hair. Otherwise it could just be bad luck, a lot of dolls here are getting far fewer votes than you'd expect looking at their outfits
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Just submitted this on iOS probably start taking votes in an hour if anyone still looking for it 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Dolls, English is not my first language...
    What means “strolling”? Thanks !
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Looks 1-4

@BDelevingne_KKH That dress is all over the voting booth, so it's possible you faced it several times. From what I've seen in voting, that dress tends to do best with white or platinum blonde hair. Otherwise it could just be bad luck, a lot of dolls here are getting far fewer votes than you'd expect looking at their outfits
    It’s probably this. I saw a lot in the voting booth, voters just don’t want to see the dress anymore 😂
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited May 2020

Worst TS group I’ve had in forever😫 I missed a ticket so these are the scores with 5 free looks so far (I haven’t submitted my 5th yet)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    I don’t see the post, but to stroll is a leisurely walk.  Taking your time, it’s an informal walk. One might be seen twirling a parasol above their head walking arm in arm with someone.  how’d I do? https://youtu.be/noBLXQY4yuA
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @ViennaKKH how is the word used in a sentence? Strolling means walking. If you’re talking about trolling, that’s when someone purposefully says something offensive to try to start arguments with other people
  • clarizzo2clarizzo2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Pretty sure my previous account was banned because I said excessive TBs should f*ght to the d***h in their own trendsetter groups, in another thread. 😂 uhm, oops? sorry mods 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OOOOOH soundspretty said:

This ticket buyer from my list is trolling, right? 😂😂 
    Ok,  I think since sh;es dresses in the money d4ss......the joke is she’s trolling for money?   

Anyway, in this case, trolling would mean like a fishing technique. L8uring a dish  I’ll look that one up.

sometimes trolling can be the fishing type, but you;re trying to lure someone.  That’s the bad way jabs mentioned, but not the way @soundspretty intended.    All this is my take on it.   Sorry for the barbershop quartet.  Tbh. That type of skirt is perfect for the walk / strolling.  You can’t move quickly in it that;s for sure.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

iOS
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kokokokonut @jhabs

Yes I meant trolling haha, I’ve looked at Google but it has different meanings, thank you dolls for clarifying! 😊
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I don't understand how I am in 7th when I have over 200 points in 4 looks. It's almost like I was grouped with people who got one or two more tickets than I did.  Most of them look too busted to have scored 50s on each look. Off theme, closet basics. Surely I can't have this many ticket buyers? If they are, they only submitted one or two extra looks at most, so it seems fishy.
    iOS
    The top two TB in my group stopped submitting tickets so I'm crossing my fingers that they were hackers and were banned from SYS... please, please, let this be true!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Question: if you click "get this look" instead of voting, does that count negatively towards the two dolls?
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖

Not bad. I never use this dress so i figured why not! Also got the tights!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.