🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• clarizzo2clarizzo2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Do the #FashionGoals looks recycle every so often? I keep seeing Kim’s 2019 Gala look in the voting booth and I love it so much. I saw that it was a previous FG in the encyclopedia and I would buy it in a heartbeat. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2020
    jhabs said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, English is not my first language...
    What means “strolling”? Thanks !
    @ViennaKKH how is the word used in a sentence? Strolling means walking. If you’re talking about trolling, that’s when someone purposefully says something offensive to try to start arguments with other people

Some people who "troll" do it to be offensive and others do it because they know they'll get a negative reaction. In this case, I used trolling to mean a doll who spent money is wearing a money dress. And I didn't mean it in a negative way toward that doll. Honestly it made me laugh. There's still another ticket buyer 200 points ahead of her so no hate at all
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @soundspretty I didn’t see your original post until after I posted my response!! Now that I see your post, I totally understand the context lol. I just assumed that other user meant trolling because strolling isn’t usually a word that you encounter on the internet haha. 
    @jhab I was trying to figure out how to backtrack because I didn't mean anything mean towards that doll 😭 The forum has been weird today lol
    clarizzo2 said:
    Do the #FashionGoals looks recycle every so often? I keep seeing Kim’s 2019 Gala look in the voting booth and I love it so much. I saw that it was a previous FG in the encyclopedia and I would buy it in a heartbeat. 

Yes, most rotate. There are some that don't however. I know that one does because I have gotten it a few times
    edited May 2020
    AYewKKH said:
    Question: if you click "get this look" instead of voting, does that count negatively towards the two dolls?

I think it just skips your vote. I don't think it hurts the dolls chance of getting a full number of votes
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @soundspretty I know you didn’t mean it in a negative way, don’t worry 😊

I was just wondering because I’ve never heard it before 😂
  • mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @AYewKKH It's skips your vote and it's like you never saw those two dolls and there is absolutely no effect
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @mysticblair @soundspretty Thanks girls! Now I can window shop guilt-free haha
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Queen1VargasQueen1Vargas Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey so I don’t have the spring Gala. I just became a vip member 6 days ago and have not receive any stars and only 1 show vip quest. What is happening ??
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    This did really good, I’m close to the diamonds
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Hey so I don’t have the spring Gala. I just became a vip member 6 days ago and have not receive any stars and only 1 show vip quest. What is happening ??

You only get one VIP quest per month
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm assuming you got the gold Vip sub cause that's the only useful one.
    You will get 30 k-stars in your daily box and you only get 1 vip quest per month but as a gold member you get all 3 items within the quest.
    You have to be level 12 and up to do Show your style "Spring gala" theme this week.
  • mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Trying to style the tights... Which is not easy...
    Will you vote for this look?
    Awesome = yes
    Like = no

Maybe if you lose the tights
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @mysticblair I was trying to experiment with the tights but with a big flop 😅😂
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Pro tip:
    Put on the tights then put on a romper. Bam. Cute sock and heels. 
    Okay and I just realized you can put on a dress after that and the shoes will stay like that!
    so tights > romper/ jumpsuit > dress
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @samanthakkh update, I found them! They are from a #fashiongoals
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m still trying to figure out what people vote for. I have two ticket buyers now who already secured their positions and now 6 people fight for 3rd, 4th and 5th place. I suddenly got kicked from 3rd place to 7th so I decided to use one ticket from the triple pack. I also submitted one free ticket that I got so I’m waiting for the 2 looks to get their scores. I will be extremely mad if I don’t break 50+ votes this time. 😫 I don’t know what to submit anymore.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    khloe97 said:
    @samanthakkh update, I found them! They are from a #fashiongoals
    oh thank you so much! i must’ve missed them! 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Pro tip:
    Okay and I just realized you can put on a dress after that and the shoes will stay like that!
    Everyone save this in your look book before Glu "fixes" this glitch!
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Uugh these looks are all over the place!! 
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Pro tip:
    Everyone save this in your look book before Glu "fixes" this glitch!
    I don’t think it’s a glitch! I’ve done this mostly with long boots, I put them on and then change (usually a romper or pants) and then, when you wear a dress, the boots will stay short!

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this but these days I’m not getting all of my free 20 k-stars ☹️ some ads won’t play, I just get a black screen with no video or anything and then it’s over and I can press the exist button, just as shown in the pictures below. I recently spent over 900 k-stars and I need to save up. It’s not a good time to get a video glitch 😫

iOS player
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

super relieved my past two looks did well!
    coincidentally the same hairstyle and same score maybe that’s what the voters like?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.