๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒทSYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒผ

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana doll can you let me know when the votes are done? Thank youย 
    @woahbabesursotoxic sure!
    I just checked and votes haven't even started :neutral: I'll keep you posted!
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana thank you doll! Havenโ€™t came across it yet, hopefully I will soon! ๐Ÿฆ‹
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    This SYS event thoโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    @Sahana thank you doll! Havenโ€™t came across it yet, hopefully I will soon! ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I just got my first vote!! Hope you find it
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ

I found it!!๐Ÿ’–thank you!๐ŸŒธ
    @Sahana was that yours?
    @Sahana was that yours?
    It just finished!
    ย :D It was not! Freakishly close though ๐Ÿ‘€ But I'm glad you found it nonetheless! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Sahana oh but thanks doll! It could still be yours, because the nose ring is mine. Idk though, but thanks anyways!
    @Sahana oh but thanks doll! It could still be yours, because the nose ring is mine. Idk though, but thanks anyways!
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Guys, my score atm is 272 with 6 submissions. I really want the earnable dress so should I buy a ticket or not?
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    My top 2 in my group are TBโ€™s but they actually have cute looks? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Like why couldnโ€™t we all just complete fair and square... Iโ€™m sure they still wouldโ€™ve been in the top 5 without the ticket buying ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

@woahbabesursotoxic OH! Wow okay I'm stupid LOL! I didn't take in the hair and facial changes to the new 'Get This Look' update. That should definitely be my doll then! ๐Ÿ˜‚ oops haha ๐Ÿ˜

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Itโ€™s a miracle ๐Ÿ˜ I think Iโ€™ve figured out these voters now hopefully โ˜บ๏ธ

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Looks 1-5 ๐Ÿค—
    This time I have sworn not to change my race for votes ๐Ÿ˜‚. With a limited wardrobe, I really have to take my time to plan a look. My votes are not bad at all tho ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 6. I don't care for this SYS so after the votes on my first look came in, I decided it would be gowns, stupid gowns.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Fiera said:
    Guys, my score atm is 272 with 6 submissions. I really want the earnable dress so should I buy a ticket or not?
    You are averaging 45 a look you wonโ€™t need a ticket to get it with 14 if you keep that average scoreย 
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Aaarrgghh! ย First I had to wait hours before any votes showed up on my submissions and now when I tried to submit my last one it wouldnโ€™t go through. ย Just went to try again and itโ€™s saying I now have to wait for my next ticket and that one I was trying to submit has disappeared! ย This is beyond frustrating!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Itโ€™s like me coming up in 3rd place set them all off or something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
    As now the doll in 1st has just submitted a handful of looks and has landed the top spot and others also submitting a few extra tickets. I really canโ€™t win with this sys lol
    I donโ€™t think it even matters if I use an extra ticket at this point, i guess Iโ€™ll just have to wait to Sunday to see if 5th place is actually attainable ๐Ÿ˜ฉ but itโ€™s not looking good

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    @Sahana itโ€™s okay doll! ๐Ÿ˜‚it confused me a lil at first too
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Just submitted this dress if anyone is looking! ๐Ÿค
    IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    kadamisia said:

Just submitted this dress if anyone is looking! ๐Ÿค
    Ios or android? Iโ€™m chasing it today finally got 25 diamonds to buy a dress ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
    @beba13 iOS! I can let you know when it starts getting votes :) !

IOS player
    kadamisia said:
    @beba13 iOS! I can let you know when it starts getting votes :) !

Please do โค๏ธ And if anyone submits on android please tag me โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I only seem to be getting Kash when voting? Also havenโ€™t seen the pop up for the playing/staying at home thing...
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    beba13 said:
    asalaxo said:
    I donโ€™t know where to post this but these days Iโ€™m not getting all of my free 20 k-stars โ˜น๏ธ some ads wonโ€™t play, I just get a black screen with no video or anything and then itโ€™s over and I can press the exist button, just as shown in the pictures below. I recently spent over 900 k-stars and I need to save up. Itโ€™s not a good time to get a video glitch ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I have the same problem we need to send a message to kalinda or eggs. I just did so lets see if maybe there is some solution since we both have the same problemย 
    I have the same problem! Since yesterday...

Hi! I had the same problem yesterday as well. After losing about 6 k-stars, I finally figured out how to "solve it". When the video shows up, I immediately press xย (as if I will close it) and a message pops up that I will lose my reward since this video hasn't finished. And then I click cancelย and that's how the videos started playing for me!
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    Mistyque said:
    emmaisson said:
    beba13 said:
    asalaxo said:
    I donโ€™t know where to post this but these days Iโ€™m not getting all of my free 20 k-stars โ˜น๏ธ some ads wonโ€™t play, I just get a black screen with no video or anything and then itโ€™s over and I can press the exist button, just as shown in the pictures below. I recently spent over 900 k-stars and I need to save up. Itโ€™s not a good time to get a video glitch ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I have the same problem we need to send a message to kalinda or eggs. I just did so lets see if maybe there is some solution since we both have the same problemย 
    I have the same problem! Since yesterday...

Hi! I had the same problem yesterday as well. After losing about 6 k-stars, I finally figured out how to "solve it". When the video shows up, I immediately press xย (as if I will close it) and a message pops up that I will lose my reward since this video hasn't finished. And then I click cancelย and that's how the videos started playing for me!
    Iโ€™ll try that today,but i think i did that too and lost stars ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I was second whole time and just woke up to this ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 

Edit: also why mine points not in voting booth? Itโ€™s shows I have more that 300 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

*new look doesnโ€™t have any votes yet. So whatโ€™s happening?
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
    @beba13 It's live, good luck!
    IOS player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.