All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Sometimes it’s open box.  I love those.  I love knowing what I,m buying,  <3
    Wdym by open box? I’ll probably when you explain 😂 I just don’t know what the terms are for all the...things (not sure that’s the right word?) 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m trying to save up 2,000 k-stars for the sale! I really hope they add new items to the male wardrobe that weren’t available on Black Friday because the selection was kind of minimal then. Please don’t forget about male dolls, developers! There is some awesome bold guys’ fashion that I can’t wait to buy. 

My fingers are itching to spend them but I have to stay strong. It’s easy when I don’t like the weekend items like this week — everything is pretty ugly! 😂

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I wonder what type of format they'll do, if it'll be the boxes or if they'll just add those items to the kloset. Unless you have most of the items I HATE the boxes. I don't want to spend 60 k-stars for a chance at ugly shoes. On the other hand, when added to the kloset the items are ridiculously expensive. It's a no win.
    @soundspretty Would you explain me how do that boxes work ? Are they like TB boxes ?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @aliceeeeex I got the bundle last too! I feel your pain lol
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder what type of format they'll do, if it'll be the boxes or if they'll just add those items to the kloset. Unless you have most of the items I HATE the boxes. I don't want to spend 60 k-stars for a chance at ugly shoes. On the other hand, when added to the kloset the items are ridiculously expensive. It's a no win.
    @soundspretty Would you explain me how do that boxes work ? Are they like TB boxes ?

Kind of. There's a set list of items and your first box is free, then it's 60 k-stars for each box after that. Basically whatever items you don't already own from the list you're eligible for and it's random which if those items you'll get for that amount of k-stars. So you could end up with a really awesome dress/aura/hairstyle or you could end up paying 60 k-stars for another pair of black pumps. It's a risk bc you don't know what you'll get vs just buying the items you want from the kloset
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I imagine they’ll do the same boxes as last year, with the items only from past kimiversary events, and hopefully a few new ones again. The other items that aren’t from past kimiversary events I bet will still be in the closet at crazy prices like last year too 

I’m kinda excited for the boxes because I went WILD on those last year chasing the sparkle aura and phone so I know I don’t have that many left 😅😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,092 Posts
    An open  box sale - instead of picking closed boxes and getting whatever you get, ypu get to buy just whst you want. It wasn’t 60 a box.  Each item was assigned a star price.  But you only buy what you want.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    is this going to be the first kimiversary after the diamonds were introduced??
  • LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Here are the items from last year's throwback sale

You are awesome for posting that. I'm in LOVE with those glitter lips 😍
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m looking for some advice! Now we’re in May, I’m really thinking about saving for Kstars. When the anniversary comes around, I usually just buy a £20 Kstar pack which I believe gives me 440 starts due to the offer. ( I sometimes buy two, spending £40 if there are some good items)

My other option is to sign upto Gold VIP for a month, so for £56 I would get 900 kstars (if it runs for 30 days?) and the benefit from the VIP offer too. 

When the month is up I would cancel and return to bronze. (I can’t afford it full time) So, I guess what I want to know is, is it worth signing up for 1 month? What else other than 30 Kstars a day do I get? Or is it just easier buying the pack on the day? Thanks 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    How long does the kimiversary last? Like, with all the items available for stars in the closet?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Hope_x I would definitely sign up for a gold membership, you can get membership clothes

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @jhabs Agreed. What I meant by saying the coveted items will be in boxes is that they will not necessarily be in the Kimiversary boxes, just some boxes in general. I'm pretty confident glu is capable of making up more weird "Holiday boxes" like "The national day of not wearing underwear BOXES"  or some other crap and just put the items we want in them LOL
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    is this going to be the first kimiversary after the diamonds were introduced??
    I think so, but i think diamonds we're introduced in the last year Kimiversary or maybe it was dyes but one of those was added in June
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @mikaylachimo okay thats good to know! thanks for looking into it! i’ve been a bit skeptical about kimiversary this year since they have been implementing spending diamonds a lot more recently. i’m a little worried a lot of items and especially those coveted items will not be available for k stars 🤧
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Does anyone have photos of what was available for diamonds and kstars during the Kimiversary last year? This is my first Kimiversary so I’m excited 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Does anyone have photos of what was available for diamonds and kstars during the Kimiversary last year? This is my first Kimiversary so I’m excited 
    Its a bit up in this thread someone posted it in the beginning  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • SarahKKHSarahKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I wish the TB sale included some past SYS items like the watter bottle or the white hair. 
    What do the white hair look like?
    iOS player
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I hope they put trendsetters items on sale 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I made a wishlist, fingers crossed xoxo💖
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hi everyone! I’m looking for some advice! Now we’re in May, I’m really thinking about saving for Kstars. When the anniversary comes around, I usually just buy a £20 Kstar pack which I believe gives me 440 starts due to the offer. ( I sometimes buy two, spending £40 if there are some good items)

My other option is to sign upto Gold VIP for a month, so for £56 I would get 900 kstars (if it runs for 30 days?) and the benefit from the VIP offer too. 

When the month is up I would cancel and return to bronze. (I can’t afford it full time) So, I guess what I want to know is, is it worth signing up for 1 month? What else other than 30 Kstars a day do I get? Or is it just easier buying the pack on the day? Thanks 
    I had the Gold VIP for a few months.
    You get 30 K stars every day on the free box.
    You get Gold partnerships with better clothes ( but it’s hard to get the 3 parts of a partnership in one month )
    You get an exclusive VIP story with free clothing reward. I personally didn’t like the outfit that much.
    What I loved the most was the extra 10 energies to the max energy. I don’t know how much you get with Bronze VIP.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited May 2020
    SarahKKH said:
    dpeters said:
    I wish the TB sale included some past SYS items like the watter bottle or the white hair. 
    What do the white hair look like?

This is the white hair. Credits to @LindaVB for her amazing event encyclopedia!
    Edit: typos

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I hope they put trendsetters items on sale 
    I dont think that is possible since those are “exclusive items” which you are able to get only by participating in sys and winning them. It wouldnt get enough profit to GLU to give them out in kimversary boxes, and would also make people not buy tickets during the sys because they could get them from boxes anyway so why spend money and GLU would loose money on that. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts

I need that hairstyle, because I didnt get TS that time
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Does anyone know if they bring back the KKW contour from the anniversary?