๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒทSYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒผ

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @beba13 It's finished. If you didn't get it I can submit it again in 4,5 hours :)ย 

IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Can someone submmit look with tihs dress, if it's available for diamonds. I'm on android device . Please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 5-8

My TS looks like this right now, so sad I wonโ€™t get the hair ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @beba13 It's finished. If you didn't get it I can submit it again in 4,5 hours :)ย 

@kadamisia Sorry to answer just now but obligations. Yeah i would love to know when you submit it again since i was hunting it for 1,5h and no sign ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    beba13 said:
    kadamisia said:

@kadamisia Sorry to answer just now but obligations. Yeah i would love to know when you submit it again since i was hunting it for 1,5h and no sign ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    If u iOS I can submit it with my next ticket โ˜บ๏ธโœŒ๐Ÿป
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
    robertavyy said:ย 
    beba13 said:
    kadamisia said:

If u iOS I can submit it with my next ticket โ˜บ๏ธโœŒ๐Ÿป
    I have to study now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ so i need to get of my phone atm,but thank you for wanting to help โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Tonysgirl I submitted that dress a few minutes ago.
    I'm also holding the rose for anyone on android who's looking.ย 
    edit: it's finished getting votes
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Latest Looks ๐Ÿฅฐ The second dress never does well for me in SYS even tho I adore it... so I keep trying ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Voters really like the Kylie dress and NYE dress so I'm sticking to that, that NYE dress really is worth the diamonds and worth the dyes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LaLaLola wauw nice, congrats ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    So 60 is the max. score you can get in SYS?
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @LaLaLola wauw nice, congrats ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    So 60 is the max. score you can get in SYS?
    Thank you! Yes a 60 is the max score. Everybody always gets close to it, but itโ€™s so hard to get! That means every vote has to go to you. Iโ€™m crazy happy!ย 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Is anyone else having an issue with an unused item being locked for the sys? I know I didn't use it before because I just got the item last night from the new Kollection. I contacted Kalinda and in game support, just waiting to hear back, I was just curious if anyone else had the same issue. I have unlock videos but it seems unfair that I will have to waste one if I want to use that item.ย 

I wonder if we will receive some kind of compensation for the many issues during this sys. I thought after last week maybe they finally fixed some things, but this week is a total disaster, yet again.ย 
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @Raghad_milanista my next ticket is due in 2 hours 20 mins and so I can submit then if youโ€™d like. Also there are a lot of other people submitting it aswell atm so hopefully you can get it soon ๐Ÿ‘
    Thank you so much sweetheart but I didnโ€™t find it yet :(ย 
    ย  I wanna show yโ€™all how did I wear it ๐Ÿ’–
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
    I donโ€™t know who is this girl but I found it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ like after two days of searching ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    @Raghad_milanista my next ticket is due in 2 hours 20 mins and so I can submit then if youโ€™d like. Also there are a lot of other people submitting it aswell atm so hopefully you can get it soon ๐Ÿ‘
    It took me ages to find as well
    If you still havenโ€™t found it Iโ€™m submitting it in 2 hours, thatโ€™s when my next ticket comes in. Iโ€™ll let you know when ๐Ÿ‘
    @beba13 are you still looking for the dress as well ? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    I just want to share some good news:ย 

After the SYS: Femme Fatale fiasco that my last 2 look didnโ€™t finish, I contact Glu Support in game and explained all my situation and send them the prints I had of this event. So after a week or so, they just gave me the earnable dress โค๏ธ If Iโ€™m not wrong it was on Wednesday, Iโ€™m not sure, but it was this week. So, thank you Glu for helping me!ย 

Same here! They gifted me the TS dress first since I lost my spot in top 5 due to the missing looks, and I received the earnable dress around the same time you did, @BDelevingne_KKH! I know Iโ€™m always quite negative around here and I will still be (ticketbuyers ๐Ÿ™„) but I want to give credit where itโ€™s due. I had different customer reps throughout the conversation but 2 of them in particular were really nice and helpful, one of them even kept updating me while they were waiting for the teamโ€™s answer, which I really appreciated. Then something else went wrong, I freaked out and contacted Eggsandbananas directly and he fixed it up for me.
    So, yes, Iโ€™m happy with my customer service experience and Iโ€™m grateful for everyone who helped me! I had heard negative feedback from people using the in-game support, but if you feel like theyโ€™re not helping or not understanding what youโ€™re saying, I would suggest to keep writing back until you get someone willing to hear you out! At least, in my case, it worked!
    I had to open 2 tickets in game support bc they asked me to wait until they have an update and I waited, bc of this they understand that my problem was solved. So I sended them other message and then I received just the earnable dress, but Iโ€™m ok with this even if my spot was top5 if my looks finished.
    AmyMimi said:
    AmyMimi said:
    If you still havenโ€™t found it Iโ€™m submitting it in 2 hours, thatโ€™s when my next ticket comes in. Iโ€™ll let you know when ๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks darling but I found it โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

I decided to try my luck with the new collection and I swear that I win the bundle first every time when Iโ€™m not quite a fan of it. However, I like it more in purple so Iโ€™m not mad that I got it.ย 
    About the looks I think that people started to run out of gowns so thatโ€™s the reason why I got four 50+ votes in a row.ย 
    AmyMimi said:
    AmyMimi said:
    YEEEEEES โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.