⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Please make a store in the game where we can sell items to other players that we don’t use/like... We can set price and others can propose other price.

Or we can sell it to a “robot  buyer” for 2/3 of the price we’ve paid it or is worth it...
  • aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • umakkh98umakkh98 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    - Free daily videos for diamonds. Reward 1 diamond when you level up or finish an achievement.

- Fix all the SYS glitches, and base trendsetter scores off of your best 10 scoring looks. Players are free to purchase additional tickets to submit more quality looks to raise their average and/or reach the earnables. Extend the first place prize to top 3, and make groups smaller. 
  • PaulaLopezPaulaLopez Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    -I wish u could add more interactive stories so we can create or design products. I really enjoyed the Rafael días one. 

-I really wish we could buy diamonds!!! we could buy it with k stars tbh and I wouldn’t mind.

-Make the past sys clothing (not prizes) available to buy in a collection or something like that.

Also I loved the pop up store idea and I would love to see it often.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I wish we could add all of these (freckles, blush and highlight) to any nose. Like all of these at the same time just like how we can add the nose highlight.
    This is just a bad lq edit 😅

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • OdetteOdette Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I would love, if it would be possible, to save those clothes/objects you can buy with diamonds from other players at the Show Your Style events for later when we have enough diamonds. Now we have to wait every time we have enough diamonds for that one dress/object to show up again at the next event. 

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I don’t know if this is posted in the right place 

There are multiple wardrobe items in KKH that are also available in K&K. If you purchase it in one game, it should be unlocked in the other game for 1 K-star/ 1 K-gem.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • bellaWbellaW Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2020
    - Baby can grow up a little just like chichi
    - Dolls can have more than two babies 
    - Birthday party for dolls
    - Family date

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I would love to have more interaction with the Vip contacts, like everytime that we called them for a meet they could give us a spin on a kollection or something like that.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts

5 star event boxes

• Have a mystery 5 star event every two weeks that allows you to complete a randomly chosen past event you never participated in
    Gift boxes
    Like on the Kendal and Kylie game, have different types of gift boxes 
    • K-Star and diamond gift box-weekly 
    • Dye gift box- every three days 
    • The daily gift box- opening it leads to unlocking offical outfits 
    Kollections

• Should contain more than one outfit bundle
    • Half the kollection should be opened with kash the other with K-stars
    1st 10 K-stars, 2nd $1000, 3rd 20 K-stars, 4th $2000, 5th 30 K-stars, 6th $3000, 7th 40 K-stars, 8th $4000

Remove all energy, Kash and dyes from kollections and event gift boxes

Yasssss!!! I couldn’t agree more! Especially the first point 👌🏻😍 @KalindaKing
    We want mystery 5 Star event!!!
    edited June 2020
    Allow our dolls to have nicknames 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

5 star event boxes

• Have a mystery 5 star event every two weeks that allows you to complete a randomly chosen past event you never participated in
    Gift boxes
    Like on the Kendal and Kylie game, have different types of gift boxes 
    • K-Star and diamond gift box-weekly 
    • Dye gift box- every three days 
    • The daily gift box- opening it leads to unlocking offical outfits 
    Kollections

• Should contain more than one outfit bundle
    • Half the kollection should be opened with kash the other with K-stars
    1st 10 K-stars, 2nd $1000, 3rd 20 K-stars, 4th $2000, 5th 30 K-stars, 6th $3000, 7th 40 K-stars, 8th $4000

Remove all energy, Kash and dyes from kollections and event gift boxes

I love the idea of a mystery 5 star event periodically!! Such a cool idea.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    please put all 4 weekend items in the giftboxes !!!
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Add more Lovers achievments with rewards like all the other Lovers achievments had :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Please stop putting daily gift box items in the event boxes. I'd honestly be fine with gold TB box items, more energy, or more dyes if anything. But please, for the love of all that is holy, keep the daily box items in the daily box. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Just got to thinking while browsing my kloset for a new outfit and I WOULD LOVE if I had the ability to Tuck or untuck shirts long enough for it. This could really change the way we use outfits in general and SYS events.
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    SYS Suggestion

I've noticed that often times people are unfamiliar with the theme, 20s, luau, etc. Why not create a one hour task that kinda gives deets or helps give ppl an idea of the theme
    Add more Lovers achievments with rewards like all the other Lovers achievments had :)
    Yasss totally agree...

KKH needs more achievements levels
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Already said this in the weekend thread but it would be realllyyyy nice to have a date location in Paris on top of the Eiffel Tower 😊
  • kategawlekategawle Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My suggestion
    ~ To be able to buy previous SYS items with diamonds/K-Stars/Cash during Voting 
         We can get throwback items both from throwback events and during SYS, Kollection items we can only get from Kollections however they always return (most anyway). But previous SYS items never return and we cannot get them from anywhere. It would be great if we could, because a lot of purchases for diamonds go through voting from get the look. Im sure from a business standpoint there will be a ton of players purchasing extra diamonds to get those SYS items (I know that I will be). Ive missed out on some great clothing and Id love to be able to buy them! XO's
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Can we give everyone a makeover? I was watching KUWTK and the outfits kourtney and Khloe wear haven’t changed since they were brought in to the game. Plus Kendall and Kylie have aged and changed a lot so I think it would be nice to just give everyone a style update! 
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Can you block clothes that is not required to the theme of SYS?
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I wish we can also have options for lingerie/underwear/sleepwear. 
    edited May 2020
    I also suggest if we can have a button to screenshot our doll's house. Why? The Houses are also bought by K-stars and to fully furnish you also have to buy kstars. It is a big purchase and also I really appreciate the talent for the graphic arts in this game. One of the reasons I am so hooked on it.
    I also suggest that for every SYS theme, can we get a matching handheld/item to be a permanent giveaway? You know, just to make the event more exciting and fun. 
    edited May 2020
    Can we get more interactions to do with our houses aside from parties and reality shows? Like maybe we can move our doll's position in the room, "move" like left, center and right? Or allow to interact with the furniture like the doll can sit on the couch, table and bed?  Sometimes I want to take a screenshot beside the pool for background but it is not possibe right now.