KK:H Love and Marriage ~ 2018 and Beyond/2020 Couples

2Next

Comments

• anajaekkhanajaekkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    OMG I thought I was the only one with a couple story. 😆 Honestly, mine is kinda depressing, but I love sad stories. 😅 So my couple story is my first husband was a D list novelist, but I thought of him as a journalist instead. We married and adopted two kids. He wasn't very successful at his career, so he tried out different things to find inspiration. He took a job as a journalist in a war torn country, but was so traumatized by what he saw that he is no longer with us. 💔 (I maxed out the relationship with him which is why I was like time for a new hubby 😍.) While he was away, I was having an affair with Raul, Cassio, and other befriended characters including my current husband (in picture.) Don't judge me! 😆 I maxed out this relationship too, so he wont be in the picture for too much longer. 😉

I'm doing my first comeback story, and I regret making that choice, so I will be using my imagination when it comes to EVERYTHING about my character now.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know.  I think i5 inspired a new couples story thread,so I’ll merge it .  Especially because this was bumped up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Type your comment Denisse's father is the best friend of Carson's father, so he asks the girl's father to organize the wedding of his sister, Denisse's father accepts. At that wedding Denisse was 11 years old and Carson who was his friend of all Life falls in love with her. Time passes and they both enter high school where they meet Dirk Diamonds who falls in love with Denisse, the girl runs to tell Carson  that she and Dirk are dating, and obviously he is jealous, but there was never He had the courage to confess his feelings to him so when Dirk graduated he thought to ask for Denisse's hand, then Carson told her that he was in love and she told him that he only saw him as a good friend. Time passes and Dirk cheats on Denisse with a model, Denisse is taking off her career as an actress and model while Carson is a renowned producer, actor and model so she ends her relationship with Dirk. After 3 years she finds Carson with whom He starts dating and discovers that he is the love of his life.They got married in Florence, Italy and are the parents of two beautiful children:Sofia Raquel and Samuel Roberto♡♡♡♡

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My doll, Dhalia Peterson, who now goes by Lena (long story lol) has been married three times.

In 2018 she met Thomas Morris, a D lister and novelist who swept her of her feet with his ability to write. They got married but after a few months Thomas confessed he didn't want any children and nothing would change his mind so they got divorced and Dhalia adopted a little girl named Sophie. Thomas came back after a while, trying to get Dhalia to take him back but she refused to do so.

Then, in 2019, she met B lister Anthony Miller. They got married and after a long time, Anthony asked her to have a baby with him so they had another girl and named her Olivia.
    Things got complicated when Dhalia had to work with Cassio and Raul Ferro. Anthony couldn't handle the situation and asked for a divorce leaving Dhalia with both kids and taking most of the house furniture.

Finally, this year, Dhalia met the one: Richard Brown, an A lister and fashion photographer who loves her and her kids very much. They met on Valentine's day and after going on a bunch of dates at Oak and drinking so much vintage wine, they got married on that same day

Now, they live together in Bel Air with Sophie and Olivia. 
    They would love to have another child but  that's not allowed in KKH world so they've adopted a bunch of pets they keep in their many houses around the world. Pictures of pets are not included because they're too cheap to pay for poses lol.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So this is me and my husband and our beautiful two kids. I have been with my husband basically since Kim has set us a blind date back when I wasn’t that famous. He is D writer, but he has written some amazing pieces of novels and movie scripts 😊 We have kept being strong even though some small flirty affairs with Raul (Cassio never broke me 😂) and me neglecting him from time to time because being busy with other work or my reality show. But we managed to work it all and have two beautiful children. I customized him a bit to look like my real life boyfriend, so now I somehow imagine this is our small future family we will have one day 😍 My real life boyfriend likes teasing me a lot about this always telling me to take him out for dates or I should buy him trendy clothes haha, but he is cool with this. 
    iOs player 
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    We met on the first few days if me moving to Hollywood. Our marriage happened very quickly, with a small wedding. We’re in an open relationship but love each other the same as the first day regardless. We haven’t had any kids yet, but we’ll definitely consider in the future. She’s the most supportive partner ever, and my best friend before anything else. She’s my little blue bear 💙

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Not so long ago, Holly met Julian. He was a movie director that she met on set, and instantly they clicked. He tried to distance himself from her, but the more they were apart, the more he began to fall for her. He was terrified that she wouldn’t feel the same about him, until he worked up the nerve to ask Holly out. She instantly said yes. Julian and Holly then went on so many trials, including rumors of him cheating, but Holly knew that Julian would never do that, he loved her and she loved him. Holly was hardly ever home, due to her being a model and an actress, but Julian never left her side. They went through so much and eventually had a daughter named Aurora. Maybe there will be another child in their future, who knows?

(ps. ignore his ugly nose, I’m too cheap to do anything about it)

(had to change the name of the baby I forgot what I named her 😂)
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Random @dpeters but this guy in my TS group looks so much like your hubby!

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OMG @Rikk! He really looks like him. Maybe he has a twin or is living a double life, either way, he has a lot of explaning to do lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @dpeters if you find a trunk full of ammunition and fake passports in the Bel-Air grotto, get a lawyer!
  • TansyTansy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Here is my husband Jayce and our two beautiful baby boys, Aaron and Kell. We met on the Konnections task and fell in love fast. We have been married since June 2018 and still going strong lol ❤️                           
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Hazel met her first husband James on the Konnections app and they were married a little while afterwards. Sadly, they recently divorced and she’s now dating an A-list celebrity Mason Robinson. Wedding invitations might even be sent out soon!! ❣️💕❣️💕 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Cece_JohnsonCece_Johnson Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Cece met Mitchell through Kim on a blind date at Panino Restaurant in Beverly Hills close to Kim's Mansion. It was love at first sight......for Mitchell. Cece was starting out in her career and even though she found him handsome and enjoyed their first date, her focus was on her career. 
    Later Cece and Mitchell went on a second date and Mitchell picked up the tab. Cece was so impressed, she started to notice even more of his good qualities during this date and realised how much she was really attracted to him. 
    Time moved on and the had a few dates and couple appearances, Mitchell asked Cece if she would date him exclusively. Of course by then Cece was madly in love and said "Yes!" Mitchell was so happy. 
    A while later Mitchell surprised Cece with a Ferris Wheel date.....

..... Mitchell proposed and Cece of course said "Yes!" Of course she was waiting for this day and couldnt wait to tell Kim. When Cece told Kim she was so happy and twitted the wonderful news. Planning for the wedding are in place. Cece is very much looking forward to her journey with Mitchell Murphy. 

Cece's story is soon to be continued, hope everyone is having fun with their Dolls. 🤗
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hi all! 
    First of all I love this thread since I’m a sucker for love and marriage stories, too bad this thread is not as busy as any other threads. I hope more members would love to share their stories. Stories are good!! So ok, I’ll share you guys mine..
    My doll’s name is Lara Deen, she first met her husband randomly after finishing a gig in Paris. She went to La Rue and there she laid her eyes on him. He’s an A-lister and she was just a B star. She greeted him but he was politely declined her because he was in rush busy to catch a flight (no rude comments whatsoever from him even though  he’s an top 100 A-lister). She brushed it off because she was actually dating with someone else atm. 
    She soon forget about him and busy to continue her work and chasing her dream and now become an top10 A lister and then few weeks later (maybe this is coincidence or a fate lol) she was fed up with her current boyfriend a B lister stylist (who are very rude and never satisfied with her choice of style) and decided to break up with him. At the same day she was having lunch with her designer and there she met him again! His name is Jonathan Watson, he’s also a model.
    She flirted him and took him to a quick lunch in panino and then they both just fall in love with each other quick. Second date Jonathan took her to his private jet and went date to Lavish, Tokyo. After third date he already gave her his key to calabassas house and by sixth date he proposed her! 
    He was the most gentleman NPC she’s ever met. He’s in Top 100 A-list, he often paid the dates (their fav spot to date is in Oak NY and El Canario, Punta Mita). He’s not clingy and demands long date every day, 1 hour date every two days is enough for him. He’s Lara’s first husband and their relationship is maxed out. She’s gonna keep him forever unless there’s a chance to marry Raul Ferro lol.
    The first picture I post is when they recently met. The second picture is our holiday trip with our two babies, Lara holding Jaden and and Jonathan holding Eric. Third picture is our family picture in our Bel Air estate.