๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒทSYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒผ

Comments

• LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Undine said:
    Yet again on why we need to have a limit on how much tickets you can buy.
    2000+ score is just crazy!
    Glu needs to have a option for players that can decide to join a non-ticket group or a ticket group cause this endless ticket buying crap is pure nonsense.
    That's a nice thought in theory, but no one would choose to spend money if they didn't have to. Therefore the company would lose money and they aren't gonna do that. :/
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I love this dress ๐Ÿฅฐ

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    @LaLaLola and anyone else who is looking for it on ios iย am submitting the orange dress now!
    Omg your doll is so beautiful! May I ask which eyes you are using?
  • LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I've always wondered why people submit swim suits to SYS events like this one. Surely no ones running out of looks to where they have to use a swim suit right?ย 
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Bear_KKH submitted! Hope you find it ๐Ÿ’•
    Android
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Lmk whenever you're online I have a ticket rn, my next ticket will be n 4.5 hours so I can wait till then before submitting this one =]
    IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm currently at #11๐Ÿ˜ฅ I'm now using that New Year's gown in a desperate attempt to claw my way to #5. The top 5 currently range from 804 to 596 points. I have 481 right now with 11 looks.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Thanks for posting newsletter! I didnโ€™t receive itย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @kiki_k thank you so much! they are these kkw x mario eyes! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Chloรจ_KKH I found you beautiful, thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜˜

Yayyyy I'm so so happy ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    Android
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Currently 2nd place and I have at least 3 ticket buyers in my group. Here's hoping ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป I will get at least that dress...
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my highest scores ever! i have never gotten more than 50๐Ÿ˜ญ this dress is doing so good for me

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Dolls! I need your help! This gig popped up so randomly and I have no idea what I should choose. Simon gave me a bunch of different gigs but idk what's it all about ๐Ÿ˜‚ Do you remember which one to choose? There were more than these 2:

IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Look 9-12th. I tested this long hairstyle theory from 34-35 page and itโ€™s my lowest score this SYS. Not working for me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Thereโ€™s only one TB passing me.ย 
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited May 2020
    kadamisia said:
    Dolls! I need your help! This gig popped up so randomly and I have no idea what I should choose. Simon gave me a bunch of different gigs but idk what's it all about ๐Ÿ˜‚ Do you remember which one to choose? There were more than these 2:

@kadamisia Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s because you donโ€™t have any gigs available right now. Heโ€™s just giving you something random to do to pass the time if that makes sense? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I told myself that I wouldn't complain about the game anymore because it's not worth it because it's a virtual game. but it is absurd to have 5 ticket buyers and many people who deserved it are among the top 5 is not because the first place has more than 1000 votes. i'm going through a difficult time and i just wish i could be distracted by the game, but it's impossible with this injustice every week on sys. I was so excited about the theme and thought "at least this will make me a little distracted" that ironic, more and more of the desire to uninstall this game that the company can never hear the consumer, with several solutions that we have already given ideal for the TS

I edited it because I wrote it wrong.
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
    Android, add me:ย 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @ciarax sorry just seen your message. Iโ€™m ready when you are ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Looks 9-12 should reach the dress with my next ticket. My group is quite chilled at the moment, currently in 3rd about 45 points behind 1st place and maybe 10 behind 2nd so if no ticket buyers think this could be quite close.

I play on iOS
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

but............ why....... ๐Ÿฅบโ˜น๏ธ
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @MarianiPoizen Just submitted it, this is the look; should be in voting in about an hour good luck!

IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @khloe97 Oh that makes sense! Thank you so much, I would've never guessed it! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Got the earnable dress! I kinda love it tho I think it would have been better if they added more jewels on the dress or at least made the jewels look more shiny and colored instead of a muted one.

๐ŸŒบ your Filipina girlโ”‚ign: Gaziniย iOS daily player since 2015โ”‚let's be friends~! ๐ŸŒบ

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    eligur said:
    not sure whos doll it is but it sure is georgeous!
    currently i have 17diamonds and was wondering whether i should save it or buy the wine glass today if i find it. trying to save for the hair and the gown
    buy the wine glass - like
    save ur diamonds - agree

Thatโ€™s my doll before I changed her face for the billionth time ๐Ÿคฃ thank you!ย 
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • IridescentIridescent Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Not really creative with this theme, I'm always using the same dresses ๐Ÿ˜… Also couldn't stop using the new kollection hairstyle since I got it, I really love it โค๏ธ
    So here are looks 1-12, I got the earnable dress with my 12th look

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The dress is pretty and will probably come in handy later on ! I wish it had some extra details to make it really pop but ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Still donโ€™t like the tights. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    Currently 3rd and Iโ€™m going to wait till later to submit my last two looks. Iโ€™ve caught up as my scores have been consistently good but most of top 5 have bought multiple tickets already so they might buy more later on. I just want top 5 please ๐Ÿ™

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.