🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 9-11

I’m 7th in my TS with 518 points, the 1st is with 839 points. I don’t know what’s is going on 😂
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Something weird is going on this week. This is my board with 12 free tickets so far (I’ve submitted 10 looks). My average is 50.7. I am probably going to need to use tickets just to manage FIFTH PLACE. I have NEVER had so many ticket buyers before. I truly believe these are bots that were placed here for this SYS because glu thought the prize would be coveted. I’m so over this company lol 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
     So my friends and I visited last night as they are lifting stay at home orders in my county Monday... we drank some wine and styled these together!  Was hoping for an elusive sixty since so many were getting them!  I put in a couple extra looks because first place became close - those all flopped under forty and now I have a slight lead since she was average 27 a look now! She probably will overtake me again but I wanted to try for hair because I love it 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Did I also say the dress is stunning!! 😍 I like the other tights too but I felt these ones look better with the dress ☺️

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

So it's the first time I've met the second earnable without the help of the glitch (oops) and I'm really proud of myself! It has also been the first SYS event where I've gotten 50+ scores on more than one look, so I'm super happy lol. I wasn't in love with the earnable hair from this weekend's event but it looks amazing with the dress XD
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I love the dress but not a fan of the tights! and I’m currently 2nd on TS behind a tb but that’s ok 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 10-13 ☺️ After a really rough start I found something that the voters liked and ran with it and I’m now in first place 😍 not creative but I tried that and it failed me 

Your doll is beautiful 😍 congrats on the amazing scores!!!!

i’ve been wanting to buy the NYE dress and that hair😩 which would you recommend I get first? Does the dress dye good every color?

Agree- NYE dress
    Like- the Ari hair in first two pics 
    @keepingupwithkelsey Thank you beautiful 😍 the dress dyes beautifully in every colour! The gold dye is the only one I’m not a fan of! ❤️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey The dress looks good in literally every color, I'll post screenshots in a sec. Depends if you have enough gowns, because if not the dress will help you A LOT, whereas hairstyles don't have such an impact on SYS scores.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @keepingupwithkelsey

edit: oh shoot I missed the red dye, but it looks good in this one too 😅
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I was 1st and 2nd all weekend and now all of sudden someone that was nowhere near the top 10, maybe hacked herself into my group, is 1st. Please look into it, this is not fair!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I just submitted the orange dress on Android if anyone is still searching for it
    - Emmy
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Quick question, are we able to submit our looks as usual, I mean, like 10 minutes before the event ends?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Me realizing I won’t be getting the dress because there are 6 TBs in my group. 
    iOS player 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    When is everyone submitting their last looks? 
    I was gonna do my last 2 quite late but considering votes have taken ages this week I’m not sure how late to leave it 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Got the earnables last night. I like them
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I need your advice! I have 1 free ticket and 2 that I’ve saved up left. I’m currently 3rd. I need scores as high as possible. Which 3 looks should I submit? What can I do to make them better? 
    Thank you 💕 

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @keepingupwithkelsey

edit: oh shoot I missed the red dye, but it looks good in this one too 😅
    Thank you soooo much babe😍🤗💕 you’re the best! It’s beautiful 😍🥺 I’m going to buy it rn lol hopefully i find it in the voting booth!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @emmaisson i personally love the bottom right one 😍 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.