🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I need your advice! I have 1 free ticket and 2 that I’ve saved up left. I’m currently 3rd. I need scores as high as possible. Which 3 looks should I submit? What can I do to make them better? 
    Thank you 💕 

I would say (from left to right) the 2nd, 5th, and 6th looks. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @JaelynJax no problem doll
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I’m honestly okay with not getting the trendsetters dress or hair, I feel like the dress looks so cheaply made, it reminds me of the dollar store doll dresses my mom would buy me when I was younger 🤷🏼‍♀️but that’s just my opinion and the hair isn’t my favorite 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    😂well this is my lowest score this SYS and the first time I scored lower than 40 this SYS but I’m cool with it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Soo are the votes coming in slow/at normal rate today? Usually on Sunday (not counting the fiasco SYS or super fast SYS last week) by this hour I had my results in like 10-15 minutes, it’s been 40 minutes now and nothing, I’m not even starting to get votes. 
    edited May 2020
    @thallisa my votes came in pretty fast today, it took like 20 minutes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I’m honestly okay with not getting the trendsetters dress or hair, I feel like the dress looks so cheaply made, it reminds me of the dollar store doll dresses my mom would buy me when I was younger 🤷🏼‍♀️but that’s just my opinion and the hair isn’t my favorite 
    Agreed. I was initially really disappointed when I saw my rankings after the first couple of looks, but then got over it because the dress isn't that great anyway. I'm disappointed I won't be getting the earnable dress though ☹
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey You're very welcome!!❤️❤️ Let me know if you have trouble finding the dress, I can submit it for you right now 😊
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic hm weird, it’s gonna be an hour for me soon and it’s still at 0. I hope it starts counting faster, otherwise I won’t risk submitting my last ticket 30 minutes before the event ends.
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I need your advice! I have 1 free ticket and 2 that I’ve saved up left. I’m currently 3rd. I need scores as high as possible. Which 3 looks should I submit? What can I do to make them better? 
    Thank you 💕 

@emmaisson They all look gorgeous 😍 but if I had to pick 3, I'd go for bottom right, bottom middle, and top left! GL :)

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited May 2020

😎🥰 got the dress im currently first ! But i dont expect to win cause there like two buyers very close behind me 

@therealChar is that necklace available for diamonds? I have been looking for it!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Zarah said:

😎🥰 got the dress im currently first ! But i dont expect to win cause there like two buyers very close behind me 

@therealChar is that necklace available for diamonds? I have been looking for it!
    Not yet. Its only been a couple of months since it was a weekend event !
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @kadamisia thank you doll!🤗 I’ve been looking and no luck 😩 if you still can submit I’d appreciate it big time!!!!
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Guys.. lol, my look from last night at 3:00 a.m. is still unfinished smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@clarizzo I’m sorry that you won’t be getting the last earnable doll! But yes, I’m honestly okay with not getting the earnables, the dress is just like the dollar store dresses me and my daughter played with. My top 5 are all ticket buyers with each over 700 points, but I’m cool with it. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I have one more look and need 98 points to get to #5 (I'm currently #9). So it's over already. Luckily I don't really like the dress now.
    @thallisa oh I’m sorry, I hope you get votes soon! Hopefully you’ll be able to get votes for your last ticket if you submit it then.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    🤷🏼‍♀️I’m actually okay with this
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    So which time we should submit Our last look?🤔
    iOS player 

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I’m so happy cuz I was doubting my chances of getting the dress ✨

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I don't understand how some TBs start the event with starter items such as the black ruffle gown, the purple dress with tights, the low bun, free facial features, etc, then as the event moves on they all of a sudden have nicer clothing and hairs 🤔 I know ppl can buy diamonds but between a bunch of ticket packs and diamonds that's a lot of $$$$ to drop in one weekend 🤔🤔🤔 and they always seem to keep their basic shoes lol. 
    - Emmy
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @robertavyy I used to submit mine within the last hour or even less but recently with how long votes take to come in, I’m submitting my looks with like 2-3 hours to go. It seems to work for me 🤷‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I would suggest you to submit your looks at least hour and a half before the event ends, votes are taking forever to come in 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Sis no one but you has submitted tickets, sorry my looks are so bomb they got you nervous 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’ve just submitted my second to last look now. Gonna see how long it takes for votes to come in and judge when to submit my last one
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was dumb enough to think that even with an average of 49, I would maybe be first. There are 2 ticket buyers in my group with over 780+ points. Same old story every week, we're getting used to it now 🙄
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.