🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Why is it that the results is taking too long to come in!? The event is hella glitchy again🙄. Today is the last day of the event and I shouldn't have to wait a whole hr to receive votes for my submissions smfh🤦🏾‍♀️ that is totally unacceptable when I should be receiving my submissions immediately today.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    My last ticket is almost available but I don't think I'm going to spend it because I know I'm not gonna reach the final dress and I don't really care about my place on the chart. If I don't use this free ticket, will it still be available on the SYS event next week?
    Thank you in advance! 😘💖
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My last ticket is almost available but I don't think I'm going to spend it because I know I'm not gonna reach the final dress and I don't really care about my place on the chart. If I don't use this free ticket, will it still be available on the SYS event next week?
    Thank you in advance! 😘💖
    The free tickets unfortunately don’t roll over to the next sys, but bought tickets do 👍😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you so much for the reply doll!! 😘💖
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m looking for this hairstyle on android! Thank you if you submit it for me

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I saw on facebook that old reliable Lunchmeat Lips is yet again popping up every week in people's t$ with 1,000+ scores... are we sure it's Narco Barbie that's Jeff Bezo? 
    What are the lunchmeat lips? 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’m a bit worried how long it takes to get the votes for a submitted look. It’s been 35 mins and still no votes. I wanted to keep my last ticket and submit it by the very end on the SYS but now I’m not sure what to do 🙄
    ~ iOS player ~
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’ve just submitted my second to last look now. Gonna see how long it takes for votes to come in and judge when to submit my last one
    So it took an hour for the votes to come in. Think I’ll submit my last look about an hour and a half before the end..
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Highest which was my last look and two favorites and my lowest 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Could you imagine coming onto the forum and bitching about someone using loads of extra tickets, while you're using loads of extra tickets?

Could someone dm me and fill me in?  

And I just want to say.....my doll is not that Apple.  This is a rAre week I’m not in with any forum friends.  
    Ladtly, I don’t care what color we dye it.....that 2 piece Gym. Suit isn’t Spring Gala material.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Kkhemp I like the ponytail style with the dress! I’m not crazy about the blue wine or purse though. I like how the earrings match perfectly but they’re tiny so I’m afraid voters might not see them! I recommend pairing it with bigger earrings even if they don’t match as well. And maybe a clutch if you have one!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Wauw so many beautifull dolls on this forum! 🤩
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Cutting it close. 👀💀 fingers crossed they dont buy any 
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    This is just ridiculous!  She was t even on the top 5 all weekend @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas please check this out 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'm so sorry @elettrahere I saw your comment too late! I could have used that hair but I've already submitted my last look... tag me next week and I'll use it whenever I can!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @AguadeCoco thank you so much! If I don’t find it (and I’m sure I won’t) I’ll remind you next week ☺️

ps. I also think I voted for your doll? I’ll be sure when you post the looks haha!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @elettrahere I hope you find it but I will gladly submit it if not 😀
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Last looks. I did pretty well this sys.
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

@Rikk
    Thanks for the advice ❤️
    I tried but idk, I guess the right one is safer? 
    What do you think 🤔
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I definitely played myself this weekend 😩

I really wanted the hair, and the top two in my group were TBs (submitting really poor looks) so I decided f it, I’d just buy some extra tickets to push myself ahead of them and then my last ticket should keep me a little ahead since I’ve been scoring well.

It worked, and I was in first for a whole half an hour? Then two new ticket buyers came into play, both of whom were well behind and are now in 1st and 2nd lol 1st is sitting with 1081 points, so goodbye nice hair 😭😭

Guess that’s my lesson learned on giving in and buying tickets 😭😭

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

I don't know how to style the sparkly dress, if you can't tell already 😂
    Pls help, if you have any suggestions. 
    1st - Agree
    2nd - Like
    3rd - Awesome 
    your doll looks exactly like a girl I know irl its so weird
    Ahahaha maybe it's me 😄
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited May 2020
    PRAYING I stay 1st! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

@Rikk
    Thanks for the advice ❤️
    I tried but idk, I guess the right one is safer? 
    What do you think 🤔
    They both look so pretty @KkhEMP! I love that dress — I paid way too many stars in a throwback kollection for it last year! But no regrets. The multi-colored sparkles and sheerness around the legs is so cute 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.