📺KK:H Weekend Event - 5/1/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling as We Begin the Month of May!🧨

14567810Next

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    This weekends items aren’t my fave and I wouldn’t necessarily put them together but they aren’t as bad as I made them out to be. Now that I’ve used them separately I can appreciate them a lot more ! The hair is cute and I’ll get a lot of use out of the earrings 💕 the dress I was a bit iffy on at first but it can make for a good summer beach dress I guess 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Ready for that wedding! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Mistyque @AmandaMKkh thank you!! I had no idea there was specific actions! My other achievements have always gone up after filming. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Dolls, I need your help!
    So during the gig I placed 4 guests and earned 8 points from them. My score was 225 before the gig and then it was 233
    After finishing I should've gotten 12(+3), as always.
    But I checked and the score is 238. I got 5 points instead of 15. What do I do? 😕
    I already closed and opened the game and it didn't change. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    So I’ve been playing for about a year and I have NEVER made it to the last box on the weekend or TB events. And I finally did it!! I’m so excited. I’m a new mom so I don’t have alll the time in the world to play all the time , but this motivated me to do better each week to earn all the dresses and hair 😍
    I finally finished one for the first time a few months ago, I was actually like dancing around the house, lol! I found never understand how they expected it to be possible! But after that first time I was able to do it every week, even early. I don’t know how it’s so much easier now, but I’m so happy with all my cute earnables!  Keep trying! Maybe all you really have to know is that it’s possible and you don’t have to devote all your time to do it :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Hi Guys! I have been lurking on the forum for a while and just decided to make an acc today since I now have more free time on my hands (thanks Rona!)
    Anyway I am wondering if this happened to anyone else... I declined Simon's call to do the event yesterday so I can do it later. Usually he calls again after 6 hours. But 24 hours have passed and still nothing. Will I get his call or not?

There are three options: accept, do it later (or something to that effect), or decline. If you selected decline, he won't call again. If you choose to do it later, he'll call back in 6 hours.
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I kinda like the dress tho. It’s very summery picnic-ish vibes and the earnable earrings remind me of strawberry milkshake whoppers 😂

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Hi dolls, I had just a phone call from Simon about some fragnance in San Diego for my reality show. It was something about 2 kstars and 950$, but I was clicking to fast (typically me... 🙄) I have already bought the home but was wondering if this is a weekly pay out?
    Also he mentioned something about an orange statue in te house but I can’t find it...
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I really love the hair! Its so different from what we have... 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @ViennaKKH there is a So chic in San Diego that gives you a weekly payout if you do an 8h gig... about the statue, the bel-air house have a trophy room, you can check that

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited May 2020
    We’ve been sheltering in place for 2 months here in Los Angeles and this weekend I was kind of mentally broken. Not only did I miss a ticket for SYS, miss pretty much an entire day of grinding for this weekend’s event, I’m so pissed at myself because I started the 5-star challenge to get extra event points for the last prize last night and then forgot so I won’t get those points. It’s Sunday morning and I’ve got 367 out of 600 points, I sure hope I can finish.
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @MissCristina yes I was so excited and I finished it around noon Saturday so now I’m like uhh okay what do I do now until the Weekday event lol 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I don't like the dress but the earrings and hairstyle are gorgeous 😍
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The only earnable I actually like are the earrings

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    ViennaKKH said:
    Hi dolls, I had just a phone call from Simon about some fragnance in San Diego for my reality show. It was something about 2 kstars and 950$, but I was clicking to fast (typically me... 🙄) I have already bought the home but was wondering if this is a weekly pay out?
    Also he mentioned something about an orange statue in te house but I can’t find it...
    @ViennaKKH this is a product placement deal. Sometime when you do an 8 hr reality show, Simon will call and offer you this. If you accept it, you get the bonus. That product will remain in whatever house he said for one week. You can go to that house and see if you see the orange thing there. You can film reality shows in this location during that week and it will count towards the hype it up achievement. You have to make sure to do the action above the product for it to count. Hope this makes sense. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @ashleydianem,

Ok thank you both so much for your help !
    I already regret that I bought the house and did the 8 hour gig because I wanted to save k stars and wasted it for nothing 😅 next time I will read more carefully what Simon has to say...

And about that orange thing, I found it but it’s so small I didn’t saw it first 🙄😂
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    anyone know when the vip weekend is? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    saaruuh said:
    anyone know when the vip weekend is? 
    Its every 4 weeks soo it should be from the 15th trough the 17th of May!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Like @odalysflowers I also have been playing for a bit (Oct last yr) and have never understood how to get these weekend events done and how people were able to get to the last item. I always got up to the box or first earnable. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who posted how to properly do the reality shows w/ guests- I was able to get to the last earnable for the first time this week!!! 🤗🥳
    Welp... I just got the ice queen kollection for the 1st time since it came out. And I blew all of my hard earned k stars I was saving up for Kimiversary. I got cocktail (which why is the stem so awkwardly long ☹️), stars, energy, cash, eyes. If I had stopped at stars it would have been profitable. But nooo. The eyes are really pretty but not worth 200 stars! I just wanted the hair and bundle dress 😫 Okay I’m done now. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I wish I could get the hair, but I can’t because Nova has been in the hospital for 2 hours after an allergic reaction. Didn’t have enough time
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited May 2020
    at first i was meh about the kollection but when i saw dolls rocking that hair i had to try it. just ONE spin, i told myself.

aaaaaaand i got it! love it when this happens 🥰 don’t know if the dress will score well in gown events though... curious to try for this sys! 🤨

also lucky 200th post 🥳 🍀

update: sadly, it did pretty bad in the sys 😂 which sucks because i think the dress is pretty cute! i really like the fur detail on the shoulder and the bottom of the dress. maybe the dress isn’t ‘fancy’ enough for the gala 🤷🏻‍♀️

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I've been slacking soo much lmao but still! 💛