🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ugh i need to pray that my look gets votes and others not gonna submit more 🥺 it was a big battle for a top 5 whole weekend 🙄

iOS player 

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas Please check android, it take ages to get votes in now.
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I just sent my last 14th look like 30 minutes ago and waiting for the votes to come in. I’m 2nd now and just noticed the 1st girl sent like 2-3 new looks 😅 I guess I can say bye to the hair 😭
    iOs player 
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    my next ticket is not coming for another 20 mins and i highly doubt it'll get any votes in time since the look i submitted an hour ago is still in 0 😩 i was really hoping to surpass my TB but i doubt it'll happen 😔
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Last two looks

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I submitted my last free ticket exactly an hour ago and I’m still waiting. I’m unsure now for submitting my bought tickets. 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Random ass question!
    Dis yall got the #PlayApartTogheter pop up like the past few weeks?? Because i didnt :(
    @LovelyEmma I didn't either! :/ I thought it wasn't available this week
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I’m guessing the votes are coming in slowly? 

Last night I caught up to the 2 TBs and went to bed sitting at 2nd. 

Woke this morning to find I’m 8th, so I submitted my last 2 tickets 40 minutes ago and still no votes. Might miss top 5 and the last earnable. GREAT!

Anybody else in the same boat? 

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I submitted my last free ticket exactly an hour ago and I’m still waiting. I’m unsure now for submitting my bought tickets. 
    I'd honestly keep them for next week. Right now I'm still waiting on a look that was submitted an hour ago and its still at 0. We only got 58 minutes left and I think they're overloaded. So unless you really really really want to try it, I wouldn't waste those tickets. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I submitted a look over 30 minutes ago and still no votes. Hopefully our looks will finish in time 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    thallisa said:
    So we’re really gonna have ANOTHER ticket fiasco? 

@Glu  

@glu honestly, everytime we try to finish out SYS without any issues, you make it.. not that way.

I hate so much about the things you choose to be.
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Same problem :( it’s been an hour and my last 2 looks haven’t gotten any votes yet. Im 6th and only need like 10 votes to reach top 5. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Welp I just submitted my last look a few minutes ago before seeing here, prayers lmao 

if anyone needs me I’ll be frantically voting in hopes I can speed it up all on my own 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    OK I sent my last look one hour ago and still no votes...what is this?! If it does’t finish, I want some compensation - like giving me my ticket back! 😣
    iOs player 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    How were the tickets coming in minutes after submission last weekend but this time they’re taking hours? Make it make sense 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    I'd honestly keep them for next week. Right now I'm still waiting on a look that was submitted an hour ago and its still at 0. We only got 58 minutes left and I think they're overloaded. So unless you really really really want to try it, I wouldn't waste those tickets. 
    I just got my votes. I’m on a good second position rn but the vote difference between 3rd to 8th place is ~13 votes so I expect them to try to go up.
    Unless the voting gets faster and I start to lose my position, I won’t submit extra tickets. 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I get my last ticket 13 minutes from now and I did not even receive the votes for the previous ticket. 
    So if I don't get my votes I want my rewards afterwards. Not like the last time when I did not get any compensation for my missed dress 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    It’s 02.20 right now where I live. I have a 18 month old and I’m on maternity leave. I will be tired as hell tomorrow. This is how much a want that hair 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.