🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I bet I won't be getting votes on those looks anyway -.-

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    So...I’m on iOS and my look also isn’t gaining votes after about 1.5 hours...I’m not sure that I’ll get results before the events ends 😕 This is so frustrating!

It’s worth noting that my male doll’s look was submitted at the same time and got votes pretty fast! I guess because there are fewer male dolls?

Guys I’m nervous!
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I’m really worried about when my looks will go through. I have like 5!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Maybe they need a system update cause so many are playing now. Cause its not fair to those who wait to submit their free tickets
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I did some calculations on my last 2 looks and it seemed 1h is exact the time needed, so I submitted few more looks to pass the doll that suddenly appeared in 1st place. Now I’m so anxious the looks won’t get votes in time 😰
    ~ iOS player ~
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Clearly since I lost a ticket out of nowhere at the beginning of the sys I’m 6th and I’m not gonna get the dress! Great job glu

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So I just started getting the votes - 1 hour after sending the look - so keeping my fingers crossed all goes well 🙈🙈
    iOs player 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’m so stressed right now, I had a chill group and was in 1st for most of the weekend, until 30 minutes ago when someone overtook me. I sent in my last free ticket an hour ago now and am only 47 votes away from 1st and hopefully could get it but I HAVENT GOTTEN VOTES. If this ticket never gets votes and I miss out on that hair I’m going to cry. This is so frustrating
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I submitted look #13 an hour ago and still no votes. I submitted look #14 at 8pm (which was when my ticket was available) and no votes either. I won’t be able to be in the top 5 if I don’t get my scores 😭
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
     This game gives me anxiety 😣 
    iOS player 

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The voting booth is being really fast though so I guess it’s just an overload of last looks and TBs, would not want this to be a femme fatale 2.0

edit I just received votes for look 13 which I submitted about 1hr and 15min ago 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Maybe if we all started voting votes would come in quickly? Let’s try. I’m voting as fast as I can 
    Maybe @mikaylachimo is right 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Clearly since I lost a ticket out of nowhere at the beginning the sys I’m 6th and I’m not gonna get the dress! Great job glu
    Did you contact @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing? I lost a ticket within the first few minutes of the SYS going live. I contacted eggs, sent screenshots and my Hollywood ID and I got that lost ticket back. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Glu put the free ticket first in the voting booth. Don't make the bought tickets take even more points away from us....
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Just now got my votes in, so it took an hour. Fingers crossed for everyone else’s looks !! 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    If my tickets don’t go through I don’t even get the last earnable. And how to I know this isn’t happening to someone else and they surpass me at the last second like 2 weeks ago
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I'm here voting like crazzzzy. Praying all you dolls get your votes in! 🤞🏻❤️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm so grateful I checked the forum. Because I was planning to wait until the end of SYS and would have missed votes! My look is getting votes now on android, an hour after I submitted it
    I guess people could maybe try to vote mor and fast? So that looks get done quicker maybe?

And if anyone misses the earnable or TS because their ticket didn't get finished voting they should send it in for support. In the other weeks SYS thread some dolls who followed it up with support got the earnable or TS items 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m voting like my life depends on it lmao I just hope my look gets at least 8 votes even if it’s not finished but I want to be able to get the earnable! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    My votes are in!🙈
    iOS player 

Is it gonna be fast if I submit one extra? I really like the dress 🥺
    iOS player 

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    i’m one look away from overtaking the TB in my group and I submitted my last look 50 mins ago but still no votes 🥺 so silly of me to think I might’ve been able to win first for once!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.