🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I was in first place wth!! I hate sneaky ticket buyers with ugly ass basic cash outfits

iOS player
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I am so mad right now omg
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I didn't get my last ticket until 15 minutes before the end of the event, usually it goes straight to voting on Sunday nights 😕 What's up with SYS lately
    - Emmy
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I learned my lesson from the Femme Fatal SYS. I submitted one of my triple threat tickets in the last 30 minutes and I got no votes on the look. So seeing how history is repeating itself again, dolls, save your money and tickets for the next SYS. It ain't worth it boo. It just aint. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Yikes 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I am sooo pissed. I can’t believe I just wasted 5 paid tickets because Glu can’t fix the flipping bug - this is my strategy. I rush in during the final hour to win 1st place and my looks are not getting any votes. This is sooooo stressful. I wish Glu would just release the items for sale after the SYS ends so I can stop wasting my time and money on these stupid ticket events. 
    iOS Doll 

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Im in 7th place rn, 34 votes away from 3rd place and passing a tb so I will be hella mad if I don’t get my votes and that Elsa dress 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Looks 10-13
    I slept through one ticket, so currently I'm in 5th place with an average of ~51 🤡
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Are there people seriously buying tickets in the last 3 minutes I want to die
  • chelsiedescheneschelsiedeschenes Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Just a handful of votes stand between me and the dress... except I put my last look in 45 minutes ago and still don’t have votes 😞 I didn’t think my doll looked THAT bad😅 wish I had the willpower to boycott 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    So once again we have an SYS event that does not return the votes for looks submitted and I am sure Glu and the KKH team will do absolutely nothing about it. 
    They better do something about or else they won't get any more penny from me.
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    no votes on my last two outfits where one was a paid ticket....so frustrated!!! just wanted the earnable dress, not even TS but i'm getting first for that which is really upsetting lol 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I’m BARELY going to cling to 5th place. It’s actually sad how much people spent for this hair. It wasn’t even that cute?? 
    Yeah I never even use a hair like that but TB a like crazy 🤪🙈
    iOS player 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Less than a minute left and still 0 votes on my look that I submitted an hour ago...
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This is beyond frustrating. Obviously it will never happen but they should really put these TS items up for sale in the kloset after this fiasco.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I wonder if they’ll actually address all this mess this time around, not just give us some half hearted “compensation” 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited May 2020
    0 votes on the look I submitted an hour ago 🤡
    edit: just checked and I’ve been pushed down to 6th because my last look didn’t get votes 🤡🔫
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m better still be in 5th 😠

iOS player 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ I would totes break my phone but I just got it like a week ago. I’m soooooo angry!!! Like I don’t want to hear anyone talking right now and unfortunately for me I am quarantined with “roommates.”
    iOS Doll 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My look didn’t get votes so no earnable and no TS dress. Glu obviously won’t do anything about it so I’ll contact the team because I missed two items when I totally deserved them 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.