🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @HollySisk very true, that would be the ideal situation.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I submitted this look at 8pm and it never even went into voting! 
    I was only 4 points away from being in 5th place as well, and I had an average of 52 for the rest of my looks. What a mess.
    I had submitted a very similar look (just with a different handheld) and it had gotten 55 votes earlier in the event.  

• AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    This is beyond frustrating. Obviously it will never happen but they should really put these TS items up for sale in the kloset after this fiasco.
    Absolutely not!    They should send them to everyone.   I already “paid.”  I paid in time, i paid in tapping, i paid in tickets.   
    and the earnables!!!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I sent this look one hour before SYS ending...still no votes - SYS is over now 🙈 I want my extra ticket back or my money back! 
    iOs player 
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I got 2nd place after a ticket buyer (she ended up buying multiple tickets towards the end). I like hair too, but not enough to waste my money...
    Average score: 52.3
    Order: (2) highest, lowest, favorite

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    my last 2 looks didn’t get any votes ??? what is up with that glu...
  • LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I submitted my last looked with an hour left of the event. Sure enough 0 votes. I'm fuming. 
  • chelsiedescheneschelsiedeschenes Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Do I have to accept my 7th place winnings 😅 I want my ticket back

and the Elsa dress!
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited May 2020
    HannahKKH said:
    0 votes on the look I submitted an hour ago 🤡
    edit: just checked and I’ve been pushed down to 6th because my last look didn’t get votes 🤡🔫
    Same, I made sure to submit it as soon as my ticket came in to avoid late votes. I took screenshots and I’m going to message eggs or Kalinda, even if my look had only gotten 35 I would’ve kept my 3rd place spot... I’d submitted the dress previously for 60 and 58. Now I’m in 7th, this is not okay 
    Oh and in my Android game it ate my last ticket. I hit submit, it didn’t go through, hit submit again and the ticket showed as zero with my look still showing, exited the app and opened it and the look doesn’t show anywhere but the ticket was gone
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I was going to be number one, but my last free ticket was taken away!!!!  

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    i had seven outfits that weren’t scored. I entered them in an hour- 45 mins before. I restarted my broadband connection, restarted the game ( which customer service always uses to say it’s my fault). 
    I didn’t even get the last earnable. These were purchased tickets I have been saving. 
    I would have at least placed top 5. I have screenshots of everything. 
    I am fuming!
    This is absolutely unacceptable. This is causing me extreme stress, god play “alone together” you are making our lives worse, the one thing we can depend on is now gone. Glu should feel literal shame. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @mikaylachimo same - the 1st TB girl was 18 points ahead of me, I decided to buy extra ticket, sent the look one hour before the SYS ending. And 0 votes, totally wasted money! 
    iOs player 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’m so done, I got my votes finally, made it to first and was in first when the event ended. Then go back to collect my prizes and suddenly I’m second and a random doll is 30 points above me when they were no where near when it ended. Has this ever happened to you guys before?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Okay Glu. You owe me that T$ dress. 😡
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts

I’m actually so upset I had two ticket buyers in my group one came 3rd but the one that came first bought tickets in the last hour I was tied first up until the last 20 mins, two people could’ve gotten the first place prize 😫
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Was 2nd but got pushed down to fifth only in the last hour ????? I can fight them but I decided not to be childish, just glad that i got the dress 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.