šŸ—³ļøšŸŒ·SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!šŸ¦‹šŸŒ¼

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I was set up for the 1st place, after a looooong time I had kinda chill group, only 1 TB that I managed to overcome easily with my last few looks, but she started sending up many looks shortly before SYS ending, so I decided to buy one extra ticket and send one more look...1 hour before SYS ending...it didnt get any votes! šŸ˜£šŸ˜£
    iOs playerĀ 
  • VictoriaLVictoriaL Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My look didnā€™t get votes so no earnable and no TS dress. Glu obviously wonā€™t do anything about it so Iā€™ll contact the team because I missed two items when I totally deserved themĀ 
    Could you tell me where I can contact them because I had same problem and I really feel so sad. šŸ˜­
    Thank you so much! ā™„ļøā™„ļø
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    My first time here! So frustrating as I didn't get any votes for the extra tickets that I bought though I'd submitted an hour before the show ended. So obviously, I really want a refund. There is no point in spending money without receiving any votes. Could anyone please tell me how can I contact the Glu support team since I want my money back? Any contact details like email or something?
  • safianasafiana Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello to everyone! Iā€™ve never posted here before, but the event ended and I wasnā€™t able to get the last earnable due to never receiving votes on my last look. I came here to see if anyone else had the same issue and looks like everyone did. This is so unfortunate. I came in second place overall, but I really wanted the earnable dress.Ā 
    I just really want my money back, literally. Otherwise, I think I have to quit playing the game as it's unfair. While last week, votes counted really quickly within the last minutes, this week is completely a failure. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
    How can I contact the team? Is there anyone here who can help me?
  • anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    These screenshots are taken 20 minutes apart. HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE GET VOTES IN MY TS ROSTER BUT I DIDN'T? I submitted 4 looks and didn't get votes for each! Sorry, I didn't bother to censor the names anymore, because maybe I'm not the only one in our roster who Glu did dirty. I'm not even blaming the first placer girl, because this is not her fault.Ā 

I am beyond mad right now. Mad at Glu for being one of the worst gaming companies out there, and mad at myself for not learning my lesson last Femme Fatale SYS.Ā 

I am sorry for all of the dolls who are in the same boat as me. I love you and I am one with you.Ā 

PS. Not expecting anything from Glu anymore. Since when did they care about us anyway?Ā 
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

Did a fast styling with the dress. I think it will be searched a lot in the future. I hope they will make past sys items available with diamonds or something.Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Ā @jhabs the underwear showing ruined the dress for me.. I mean why ruin something fancy like that
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hello all! First time posting, long time lurker! I too unfortunately had an issue with this latest SYS event. I paid for tickets for the first time and none of my looks got any votes for over and hour and a half. Something definitely was up.. it is hard for me to believe that no one voted or played in the last hour. I missed out on the dress... and lost money. Not sure what else to do.. doesnā€™t make me want to pay cash to play anymore.Ā 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
    The system is completely trash. Last week, the votes came really quickly, like you can submit and receive votes in 1 minute. That's why I lost the prize last week. And this week, submit like 30 minutes before the show ends with your BUYING ticket, it happens over again and again and I SPEND MY REAL MONEY. Why the system takes the money quickly but votes count slowly? TRASH
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I submitted a look with about 30-35 mins left in the event with an extra ticket i purchased and my submission didnā€™t even get its votes. I wouldā€™ve been in 1st place. Glu please fix this!!!Ā 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    My last 2 looks didnā€™t get votes! Ā I got 5th place by a miracle. Ā I was sick today, so I remembered to submit my tickets about 15 min before the event ended when I got the notification. Ā šŸ˜«Ā 
    My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
    I PAY MONEY and lost it without having anything back? It's just like throwing them out of the window with no purposes!

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hello all! First time posting, long time lurker! I too unfortunately had an issue with this latest SYS event. I paid for tickets for the first time and none of my looks got any votes for over and hour and a half. Something definitely was up.. it is hard for me to believe that no one voted or played in the last hour. I missed out on the dress... and lost money. Not sure what else to do.. doesnā€™t make me want to pay cash to play anymore.Ā 
    You definitely need to contact customer service. Ā Itā€™s bad enough when our ā€œfreeā€ tickets donā€™t work but it is inexcusable when the tickets we buy donā€™t work.Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    And what they are going to do to fix this? Send us some k-stars and diamonds. That's not even worth compared to my real money. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Posted my last two looks 1h before the end of the event, would have ended up first if they got votes
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Just ignore this, sorry to everyone I offended that was not my intention. Positivity over negativity. We are all in this together.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    For the second to fifth place winners who got jumped by the last-minute buyers, let em keep that hair! We can find better ones to style with šŸ˜ but that doesnā€™t mean we didnā€™t deserve it. Just never ends at this point...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.