🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I would have gotten at least 5th if my last ticket went through. I'm so sad because I was in a group with at least 5 ticket buyers and was averaging over 51 to almost overtake them.

Also, @RachelLiebe I think we were in the same group! My doll's name is Victoria
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I submitted my last look when there where about 2 hours left, I got my votes only 30 min before the end. Though I'm happy I came in 5th (this has been my best SYS votes-wise), I feel sorry for all those who didn't get their votes. Kalinda has always said you can post the last look until 10 min before, clearly that wasn't the case in this SYS. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I am so sad. I had 5 ticketbuyers from the very first day. I finally got close to the 5th place and I would have passed her with my last ticket but it never got votes. I can’t even remember the last time that I didn’t get in the top 5. Like it’s been months and months. I’m just really sad that I was cheated out of the dress I deserved. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Glu, we seriously need an explanation on why did this happen? My votes didn’t come again after submitting 2hrs before the event ends 😒

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited May 2020
    oops didn’t mean to point at you @VampireBarbie.  Forum moving too fast!
    iOS
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Ticket buyers this, ticket buyers that. Stop complaining.

I’m tired of coming to the forum only to scramble through bickering posts of the same topics every week. It’s your choice to spend money on this game or not. But to complain about it or bring down those who do is tiring and upsetting.

It’s meant to be a competition. I personally can justify spending the money on a triple threat or 12 pack if I really want the SYS 1st place prize that week. To me it’s getting an item that will be more limited than Kollections or Shop My Closet items.

A forum should be a place of positivity not negativity. Everyone welcome regardless if they spend money or not.
    "stop complaining" they say, while complaining that we're complaining. I can't with this forum anymore omfg I absolutely hate it here. 
    Sadly neither can I. Had to put my feelings out there about it, for me to receive negative comeback only proves my point.

I have no interest in fighting.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Dont know if I should claim my prizes or wait for an answer from the support
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Please put yourself in other's shoes, we pay the money to we have the right to speak out. GLU needs to fix this! If you cannot sympathise, could you just shut your mouth!
    jaeann said:
    @ceryseward you can always just stop coming 😇 I haven’t read all of the comments but LOL most of the problem has nothing to do with that. 💀 
    Not a very welcoming community as I'm being told to leave. I neither have read every comment and know there are other problems rather that have nothing to do with that.

I do hope everything gets addressed by Glu and the SYS event becomes more fair for everyone participating.
    nhq1012 said:
    Please put yourself in other's shoes, we pay the money to we have the right to speak out. GLU needs to fix this! If you cannot sympathise, could you just shut your mouth!
    I never stated I don't sympathize. I've gone through the same issues everyone else has. I have the right to speak out too and telling me to shut up is just simply uncalled for and rude.

Like I said in a previous post I do hope everything gets addressed by Glu and the SYS event becomes more fair for everyone participating.
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    This is how I feel right now.. happy that I got the items but feeling really sad that those who could have received it as well was affected by the glitch again in votes submission. I have thought that last week's super speedy voting tally will be permanent. Also, all users are free to post negative or positive comments. Meanwhile, I am rummaging the kloset to check for Hawaiian Luau outfits for next weekend..

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I feel like I remember reading somewhere this past week that someone who didn’t get votes in the femme fatale SYS contacted Glu support and they eventually got the ts dress. Is that correct?
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @ashleydianem  yes I saw that too! So those that contact Glu support about this issue will be given the TS dress they were unable to obtain through votes due to this issue!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I feel like I remember reading somewhere this past week that someone who didn’t get votes in the femme fatale SYS contacted Glu support and they eventually got the ts dress. Is that correct?
    Yes when this happened during Femme Fatale SYS you could message Glu. I imagine they will say that again tomorrow. But they SHOULD just give everyone the prizes.
    iOS
    jhabs said:
    jaeann said:
    @ceryseward you can always just stop coming 😇 I haven’t read all of the comments but LOL most of the problem has nothing to do with that. 💀 
    Not a very welcoming community as I'm being told to leave. I neither have read every comment and know there are other problems rather that have nothing to do with that.

I do hope everything gets addressed by Glu and the SYS event becomes more fair for everyone participating.
    @ceryseward why would we welcome someone new who comes here and tells us how much our valid complaints annoy them? If you’re annoyed, don’t come here.. it’s very simple 
    I was trying to write a post as an equal and it came out differently and in a negative way. We are all going through the same problems and glitches.

I'm sorry for offending anyone that was not my intention. Like I said before positivity over negativity.
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I tried submitting my 14th and last look over an hour before the event ended, and it wouldn’t take. I hit submit but nothing so I ended it with 13 looks. I don’t think I would have been in the top 5, but I like playing for the other prizes too. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.